Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
chef - are you talking about bigfoot's dick, or the videos upstairs? personally, for a 45 yo white guy, i like some of that stuff. it's pretty fkn raw though.
bigfoot's dick, otoh, makes no sense to me at all.

how you doing bro? life treating you well? you get out and about today? recently?

What's up Chicago BLers. I haven't posted in a few months but still read from time to time. To the guy who posted the Mikey dollaz video.. Back in like 2010 Lil Chris was my main PC. Its funny seeing the guy rap now.

If anyone remembers a few months ago i talked about quitting. The Nike bags i posted pics of in the last thread are still the last bags I've used.

I still get high but mainly marijuana. I pop xanax with these slut buckets occasionally and a little cocaine with my boss sometimes. No dope tho and no plans of doing it any time soon.

Stay safe guys.

Also if my mention of my 4 year old pc is inappropriate lmk or fix it for me.

I don't know, istern. I guess it depends on how you feel about accusing someone of committing a felony while implicating yourself in the crime at the same time.

congrats istern, stay clean from dope.
enjoy the slut buckets and stay clean from them as well.

someone's breaking the law around here, and not just those boys in the videos? smdh

i've got a mild migraine, going back to sleep, got to be at work early to police a 8am tenant's meeting where they are laying off staff (i work in property management). then work all night outdoors saturday. not too thrilled about any of that right now.

bring it on, Friday, you motherfucker.

PS. Anyone else here deal with migraines? I'm guessing yes, just because they are pretty common in this world. I've got a triptan (sumatriptan) script for the bad migraines, this is not a bad one. I take excedrin migraine for these "minor" headaches. Dope has an unpredictable effect on these headaches - sometimes it's made things worse in the past, sometimes it's the perfect relief. Just wondering what other people's experience is. Not such a big deal, just curious.

Yeah northsideboy. I get migrants every once in a while. I used to get them about once a week when I was growing up. They pretty much flat line me when I get them

migraines/cluster headaches is what I used to get, its how I got hooked on pain pills many years ago ( I would've found opiates anyway) 15 yrs ago I tried Imitrex (sp?) and then all the others that came along such as triptan (sumatriptan) etc. (EVERYTHING) ..these days I take "verapamil" and "topimax"...changed my life the last 2 yrs, I'm talking almost everyday of the week the worst headache U can imagine...Many yrs ago Demerol worked (stopped giving it) If I went 2 the ER 2day they'd give me Dilaudid if I wanted which just brings about a "rebound headache" the worst...Google Cluster Headache sometime...

Going to the ER was for when I didn't have any $$$...NONE, also Dilaudid is a shitty drug and it took many yrs 2 figure that out (or they'd offer morphine)...

On my Iphone @ work hope this makes some sense...

Last edited:
Hey Justfine - hope you're doing well.

you made me think about my childhood, I remember having headaches like the description of cluster headaches reads. for days...they'd have me throwing up. I also remember having blunt trauma falling down on the ice in the schoolyard playground during the winter...but that never seemed like anything out of the ordinary, not to a kid. at that age, i just didn't put the different things together, also figured if there was something to be done, the adults would take care of it (i'm talking 12 and under)...but then you get older and realize that "adults" and "parents" are suddenly what you are, and yours were probably just as confused then as you are now.

anyway, the headaches I have now are def not the cluster headaches, the way the description reads. I've seen drs., obviously, that's why i have the triptan script, and everyone says they are the classic migraine. they got the worst earlier this summer, where i was taking time off of work to stay home and sleep. just knock myself out with pills, and dope if i had it. they seem to be mostly under control now, by which i mean, if they start coming on, i can medicate and kill them before they get real bad. if i'm not at work, i can take the meds and then lay down and sleep for an hour, and then hopefully the worst of it is bearable. but it can also be like having a mild headache all the time, for a wek.

sorry, 3xplicit, God in those vids got nothing on Montana, or Bo Real or some of the other videos up there. just doesn't have the vocab or the flow. i do like watching all the chicago videos with real neighborhood shit in the background.

i know this one is old:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B6KsJsBRHk

and this one is not chicago, but new orleans, but classic dope track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPGFDT8zdg

alright, too late, later.

Sorry shooter but that track i know dudes has to be the worst rap song ive heard. Its awful.

I go to a couple PCs on the southside, which is nice since I'm in NW Indiana.

I had 3, but one got all pissy when I couldn't find his random locations & hung up on me after I already drove out to the southside.

Other two are consistent. Just plain clear mini ziplocks that sometimes are yellow or blue. One dude has consistent quality but not the fattest bags...other has super fat white powder that's always avg quality at worst.

So pretty happy with my guys. Easy to meet em when like someone else said, they'll just holla at u when at gas stations.

Stay safe all!

Status
Not open for further replies.