Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
best rapper comin out the city..i dotn see why he cant blow if chief keef/durk can

Montana of 300

"Versace Remix"

"hot nigga remix"

So the spot i've been going to seems to have undergone a change in management. Now all they have are batman nickels. They're still pretty decent but nickels are stupid. I drove like half a block and there was another spot, with these green (i think) alien bags. Tried to buy a sawbuck and he gave me what appeared to be a nickel. they're not too skimpy but they're in little tiny nickel bags, so i'm not sure. Decided to go to my phone connect day because their stuff is always good. Got some green money sign bags. Quality is good, count is good. I used to go to him every time but sometimes it's just easier to pull through a spot and not wait at all. Unfortunately it's a gamble as to whether it'll be good or not. Think i'll stick with my phone connect, much safer and i am afraid of getting busted.

Edit: i think they're the same bags that "greenline" posted on the 12th. Also, you guys are fucking crazy. Talking about buying 5 jabs at a time. How do you guys even afford that? I can only afford to get a couple bags each week, and i'm not willing to steal or do anything sketchier than pawning some of my stuff every once in a while. I bought 4 bags today and I almost never get that much. Most of the time i go down and pick up two sawbucks, sometimes just one. I'm very experienced at copping and almost never have any problems scoring (not that it's really that hard), but i never figured out how to hustle money to score, apart from having a job.

Last edited:
^^^^ I'm with you on that bortmackie. I know a couple of guys on here that I know for a fact buy quantity. (I exercise the policy of don't ask don't tell[even if asked, I still don't tell ;)) But sometimes I wonder how much is actually exaggerated. The most I ever bought at one time was 3, and that was kind of out a splurge(when life was really good). I try not to go down there unless I'm getting at least 7-8 (after hitting some alleys and not so crowded el platforms I bring home like 4)...Fuck, if I'm gonna get arrested, I would hate to think it's for a fucking saw. ...But some of the amounts and consumption levels...I know what you're saying.

well the easiest hustle is find someone else with out a connect and be the middleman

I used to get 14 in a jab..told my guy iget 12..so I get 2 off the top and then he always threw me 2..and then sometimes I would buy my own too and get 7for the half and end up having 11bags for the price of a half jab ..sometimes depending he might give me 3bags instead of the 2 cause they are so grateful or he will be like "put the 2 in your pocket and break open these" and he would have me break out lines with his remaining 10bags and let me keep my 2bags and so I got to bump a bag or2 of his shit with himand then could go home and still have mine

and nicks are ok if they are good dope and fat but the only problem is askin for a half jab and getting 10-12 bags instead of like 5-7..tryconvincing a cop your not selling when you get pullesd over with all them bags

^^^Yeah, that is the easiest way... Unless you don't know any other junkies, man. All through highshool, I never, ever paid for my weed that way. Went through a coke habit that way too. But with dope, that would be kind of hard seeing as I don't know anybody that fucks with this shit.
You hear about that bullshit proposed law in Chicago? 1 gram? It'll be droves of junkies buying 2 bags at a time. lol. The west side is gonna turn white with foot traffic.
How's things in Atl.?

^atl is alrite..got some of the best mids ive ever smoked today..but other then that everything is alrite, met a couple people in the neighborhood and partied with them and smoked with them a few moere times..most are young and I don't really like that, but theres a couple that are older..no dope yet :( just Xanax bars and some norcos..

my guy ended up keeping that money, which im not suprised

and that new law sounds dope..when I last went to cook county there was a couple other people in there for getting caught with a couple bags for dope and some had crack and coke..most of the white boys got their cases thrown out if they got caught in the city, not the burbs though..the Mexicans and blacks though didn't get their shit throw out too often, a few but not like the white boys.. but one was tellin me about how he heard a cop bitching about it cause he brigns these people in for heroin possession and the judge just thorws it out and lets them go

I bet youre gonna start seeing just 1 bag buys if that happens just so you can stay under 1gram and 1 bag and keep it a misty... not having like 6-7 different bags and getting hit with dealing cause they are desperate for felony arrests(gotta hit the quota right?), but just have it all in one or maybe they will start to sell more raw ..you know more guys sellin .1-.2s of raw for sawbucks and dubs and maybe givin a dormin with it like they used to...just keep it separate like a left pocket full of caps of dorm and sell .1-.2 of raw and give them the cap of dorm tom ix themselves

ive seen it in the city but I don't know why not more often..

The west side will remain hot. Penalties will be reduced to different charges. Them boys will still arrest you always have always will. Ive been pulled up on the ss and them boys told me to just leave. And they only got on bag out of my 5 jabs fuckers haha
I always likeed the westside more then the southside and im from the southside..its just the southside is more grimey and the kids run a little more wild and the cops seem a little worse just because there is certain parts of the southsude that there isnt even a reason for a white person to be in that area cause the area is so segregated..like you cant even say youre passing threw cause they know its a lie cause no white peron in their right mind would travel the route they are currently taking..where the westside has its pockets where 500k houses are a couple blocks from dope spots, literally acrioss the street..

I'm thinking it might be a way of slipping in a "Hamsterdam" situation in Chicago. Like Mexico and other countries have decriminalized small quantities of narcotics. This as a trade off for stricter gun control laws in Chicago, as the gun nut lobby is on the rise in IL. Will they still kidnap your car? That's the big money-maker for the city, or was. Trying to stuff more people into Cook County jail is loosing them cash. The courts are not sympathetic to small quantity arrests - both of mine were dismissed after drug school and the city essentially made no money from my cases. But they did make a fortune off my two car seizures, and the impound kangaroo court the city runs is all their own. They might actually make more from fines than from locking people up for a few days and then loosing those small cases in court.

It'll seem to black voters that there's a let-up on locking away young black men, but in reality it'll be a more cost efficient way of slapping suburban users on the wrist. If it goes anywhere. But it could signal a more relaxed attitude from the cops on the street without actually becoming a law.

The Seizure and forfeiture of Cars.. this is the true racket of Chicago/illinois, im talking criminal minded business..

I too had a car seized in IL and it is damn near impossible to get it back once they take it, even if you get the case thrown out caue them seizing the car is not a criminal matter, no it is its own civil case..so if you get your car seized and you have to fight to get it back in a whiole different court and its downtown and you only have so many days to file a response that you want to contest it and get it back and my lawyer wanted more money to handle that case..and so I ended up losing a car that still had temp plates on it even though I ended up getting the case thrown out 10-11months later
the key is not to have the car in your name..

Ok this has nothing to do with anything but i saw someone was in Orland. I'm from the south burbs myself (park forest). Anyone close to me? Need some friends out here. Can't just hang with the hubby and kid and play video games.

too bad im not up there..im from the orland area.. copped my dope in the Harvey/Dolton area, and for the past year and a half lived in the Schererville, IN area..totally would have met up with you

Last edited:
Yeah actually middle manning is how I get most of my dope. Friends who either don't have cars or don't want to score themselves. Live in west suburbs so I usually charge two bags for it. The only problem is I barely know any junkies anymore. They all either got clean, moved away, or died. The way she goes I guess.

the problem is middlemanning is the same thing in the eyes of the law as dealing..but it gets annoying as fuck, especially if you just went and copped and don't need nothing or they start blowing you up early..but they also are key if youre broke and don't have a ride, that was never for me but I know a few people that did it like thatbut my buddy brian middlemanned liek a fulltime job and actually got more high then everyone else cause he was just scamming shit all day long..i remember he would sleep in his garage sometimes so he can get a phone call and come and ggo as he pleased and could make it seem like he never came back..so he would get a call at 8am and go cop for dude and get a couple bags and go back to the crib..and then maybe someone else wants it and then he can leave again with out his partetns know he was even home and then gets a call while hes downthere but doesbnt have enough moneyto pick up enough for him and his other buddy ..so dude begs him to stay down there in the city with dope in his pockt and he will pick hjim up so he can go getdope for him too..and actually agreeing and then getting home finally at 4pm and he might have 5-7 bags left that he didn't pay for with his own money..he might get a bag or 2 in and then gets a call to go again .. I know he once went down to his guy 5x in 1 day and his dude was tossing him mad bags for it and ended up getting a 13bag jab for free that day and actually his dealer kinda got mad cause he told him he wouldn't give his number out to his friends and then he explained to his dealer why and his dealer was cool with it..

dude didn't have a car and no money and yet was still getting 5-10bags/day and he even would contine to keep going even if he had 20bags cause he never knew when they might not call and he has no dope, so he would try and stockpile it and if you where his friend and just not someone he middled, he might sell you a few bags and save yyoyu the time and energy and possible freedom it costs to go cop..it was dope how he did it though even though he ended up getting arrested cause someone got caught and set him up with someone else but the kid got high for a few years with out spending any money really.. but he spent pretty much every waking hour in the car coming to and from the city, a 20min drive no traffic, up to an hour with it..but like I said he would sometimesjust have the first person leave him in the city cause someone else was on the way to pick him up..he might have dude take the dope back and hold his dope for him, so hes not downthere with dope in his pocket(even though it was but that's what he did while he waited for the other dude to come down)..it was a smooth hustle or a long time

now they might cut you a break, to give up your dealer but t hope you don't do that..thats why I never gave out my one main guys number to anyone..he was so consistant and reliable and took care of me and vice versa (I would sell him kush) and I knew where his momma and baby mamma statyed and had his mom offer me a plate of food while I smoked with him and was waiting on the dope to arrive

there was no wayi was gonna give his number to anyone cause I didn't trust anyone enough to believe that if they get caught, that they owuldnt give up dude and then fuck us all over

Last edited:
When i was in high school i had a friend who basically introduced all the kids in our town to heroin through middle-manning. He was the first person to learn how to score in the city, so he would go pick up a couple jabs at a time and sell them back in the suburbs for $20 each. Nowadays i would never consider paying that much per bag, but considering we were 17/18 year old kids with no tolerance and lots of expendable income, it was a good deal. It's absolutely absurd how many people became addicts because of him. Supposedly he ended up accumulating in excess of $50k dollars just through middle-manning. I don't doubt that for a second considering he was doubling his money and had tons of kids calling him up every day for it. Eventually he ended up getting popped over a couple bags or something small like that, and the rest of us managed to get his phone connect and started copping ourselves. This one guy ended up causing so much suffering in so many people's lives. Later on when he became an addict i don't think he was doing anything more immoral than the rest of us, but in the beginning when he was pretty much just running a business, i think he was pretty scummy. Of course none of us at the time could have really anticipated what would come of it.

Yeah I don't even know how many people I got to start heroin. I started when I was 16 and NONE of my friends had tried it. I was fairly popular with all the different cliques so word and habits spread like wild fire. Fuckin cheer leaders were even fucking with it. It was crazy. Looking back I felt kinda bad but everyone has a decision in what they do. It was kind of a fluke how I started. I was at a house party and this dude was there selling acid. We became friends over the next few weeks through acid. Then a couple months after we met I went to get a 1/4 Oz of shrooms from him but he was out. He then asked me if I was afraid of needles. From that moment on I have always loved dope. That was like mid June of 2001

Last edited:
Oh man, we had cheerleaders fucking with it too. I distinctly remember going to this girls house one night when her parents weren't home, and this fifteen or sixteen year old cheerleader girl opens the door just looking totally fucking obliterated. Can't keep her eyes open, falling over herself, just clearly gone. Most of those girls did dope for a couple times before they got scared and quit and are now appropriating the experience just to enrich their life's story by telling people "Yeah i used to have a heroin problem." I mean obviously it's better that they did quit and i wish i had done the same, but using that experience as some kind of hipster street cred is pretty wack. Going on an innocent little tourist vacation to the world of "hard drugs" is just not even close to what it's really like to be a heroin addict.

^^^I wish I could go on an "inniocent little tourist vacation into the world of hard drugs"HA!...Starting a new job within next couple of days and I don't think that would be starting off on the right foot being high...or even worse sick. Fucking took me weeks to feel normal. I'm still dragging.
Later folks.

So the spot i've been going to seems to have undergone a change in management. Now all they have are batman nickels. They're still pretty decent but nickels are stupid. I drove like half a block and there was another spot, with these green (i think) alien bags. Tried to buy a sawbuck and he gave me what appeared to be a nickel. they're not too skimpy but they're in little tiny nickel bags, so i'm not sure. Decided to go to my phone connect day because their stuff is always good. Got some green money sign bags. Quality is good, count is good. I used to go to him every time but sometimes it's just easier to pull through a spot and not wait at all. Unfortunately it's a gamble as to whether it'll be good or not. Think i'll stick with my phone connect, much safer and i am afraid of getting busted.

Edit: i think they're the same bags that "greenline" posted on the 12th. Also, you guys are fucking crazy. Talking about buying 5 jabs at a time. How do you guys even afford that? I can only afford to get a couple bags each week, and i'm not willing to steal or do anything sketchier than pawning some of my stuff every once in a while. I bought 4 bags today and I almost never get that much. Most of the time i go down and pick up two sawbucks, sometimes just one. I'm very experienced at copping and almost never have any problems scoring (not that it's really that hard), but i never figured out how to hustle money to score, apart from having a job.
How do I afford the amount I buy? Cause I'm Ballin like a nut sack

Man, beautiful day outside in Chicago today, no matter where you are.
I been driving around all morning, making deliveries and pick ups for work, and I've been all around theloop, the north and the west side.
Great day for looking at women, number one. It's that bright sunlight, almost 80 degree, fall weather, and almost every girl on the street looks good to me. Maybe that's due to my personal circumstances, but I don't think so. They are all looking fine today. Lots of skirts and boots/heels with straps, etc. God bless women for looking so fine.
Then the west side. Drove around the Ave for the first time in a while, since maybe mid summer, and while I saw some cops parked up on the street, sure didn't see nothing like the presence I saw earlier in the summer. Ok, so this was like a half hour or so, nothing that scientific as far as a study is concerned, but still, a good impression.
And better than that, I drove past a bunch of old spots on purpose, spots that got shut down last fall and were tight all summer long, and man, every single one was full of teens that looked like they should have been in school or somewhere else, but they all looked like they were open for business.
I don't play around in the company vehicle, cause I'm not taking the chance of even talking to anyone, but if I had to guess, it was a busy Friday.

Stay safe y'all.

Um, I don't got much to say about that, except it sounds like neither one of you is gonna be posting.
Tip: keep that shit off the forum, better yet don't do it...and you won't get beat, or banned.
Maybe there's some other reason, but I guess it's past that point now.

Right. I shouldn't put shit like that out in the open like that but I'm mad so too late now. I just hate stragglers. But what other reason would it be? I'm not new to this game. It was a good hustle. I talked to him all week up until once yesterday then radio silence ever since. He knows the jig is up. Maybe he kept the lie going in hopes that I was gonna send him more money. I guess only he knows. If he would have just been honest with me I would have been more understanding. I even gave him 7 bags when we were chilling together the other weekend. Maybe he took my generosity as stupidity. I'm sure all of you have your own opinions about the situation but I'm not asking for it. Just speaking my mind

Last edited:
...It's a fucking library in here...Reminds me of a crackhouse! LOL! Where nobody would say shit for hours...Shhh...You heard that?...I think it's them...shhh.
Hope everybody is having a good weekend. Gonna go watch Lock up on MSN, They make prison look like fucking hell! Everybody I've talked to say it's nothing like that.
Peace folks.

Right. I shouldn't put shit like that out in the open like that but I'm mad so too late now. I just hate stragglers. But what other reason would it be? I'm not new to this game. It was a good hustle. I talked to him all week up until once yesterday then radio silence ever since. He knows the jig is up. Maybe he kept the lie going in hopes that I was gonna send him more money. I guess only he knows. If he would have just been honest with me I would have been more understanding. I even gave him 7 bags when we were chilling together the other weekend. Maybe he took my generosity as stupidity. I'm sure all of you have your own opinions about the situation but I'm not asking for it. Just speaking my mind

see my difference shooter is I know my dude a little bit more then hanging with him for half an afternoon..i don't know why you would have sent more money with out getting a tracking number from him?

and I actually got a package in the mail today that had 20norcos in it..with a letter saying how he couldn't get the dope so be got the norcos instead and sorry it took so long but he has been busy with work and blah blah..

I tried callin him but he didntp ick up..I know he has to know that I don't believe him cause I know he has more then 1 connect, so even if he couldnt get dope from his main connect hecould have called any of te 5-10other people he prolly knows, or called a friend who knew someone and I know his girl gets a Norco script..so he must have bought the dope and kept it and figured he would send the norcos cause he thought I wouldn't mind and they cost him nothing..but im pissedto get high I need to eat damn near all these norks

Status
Not open for further replies.