The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you even need ambian to sleep if you high,that stuff is strong,or do u get a buzz off of ot??
Nah I don't get a buzz from it. I was still somewhat high from the dope, but not to the point of nodding/falling asleep easy and I take ambien normally because of plain old insomnia, but last night i added a little bit extra ambien because I was wanting to do more dope, but I knew I should save my last 5 blows so I could get properly high today and not just a slight buzz that leaves me wanting more.. so I took a bigger dose of ambien while high so I could sleep until this morning and then wake up and start getting high.

3 blows down, feeling pertty high.. bout to go do the last 2 and nod all afternoon.

When I was getting ambien I would love to take it. Be spaced out nice and had crazy dreams... Man it's hot out today. As in temperature. Been reading that AT&T is tapping and listening to phone conversations I wonder if use low level users need to b concerned. Really don't text or say too much on the phone but enough? So much for our freedom. My guy has been good lately but now bags seem a lil small and it seems if it's not one thing it's another. Oh well... BEARS looked good on Sunday. I think tresman will bring a new found spirit to this team that lovey could never do!!!

Yeah man it was really hot out today, it sucked

Last edited:
I have been getting high for the last few days. Im not in Chicago but I imitated you guys style I drove to the hood found me a homeless dude to get me dope. Well he used my phone to call the dealer so I got his number. Just got back from scoring some fire and the dude seemed to be on an ctual time schedule it was pretty amazing! So anyway im nodding like crazy.

yeah im old im 27...dam nthis room has ben dead..i havent been really getting high laitly..i know the last time i got high i got so high i dont evcen think i made it to the computer, i think i snorted it and then nodded out watching tv lol and then i ust chilled the last few days..but im getting high tonite..tminus 3 hours until team nod assembles, so everyone go get your dope yall got plenty of time to make it back for the game

Yeah man it was really hot out today, it sucked

I've heard yall complain about the heat and tbh, I really wonder what it feels like up there. Here in the south, it's been around 95 every day with heat index over 105. I just wonder what yall's hot would compare to my definition of hot since everyone's body takes time to get accustomed to the heat.

Well in my area it,was 95 w/ heat index 100% so i guess it would be comperable,but The humity sux!!

I enjoy it when it is hot and I also like when it is cold. Stop bitching about it. In 3 months you can walk out on the lake and go fishing.

St. Louis representin don't want to step an any toes though. 78 here heat index 103 was the worst day. Yeah 3 months an it'll be colder than a hookers heart. I still enjoy all the 4 seasons hunt and fish so its all good. That 40 below bulls hit makes me hurt like I'm jonsin hard like an ice pick on the bone . I don't even wanna think about football. Low dose subs still workin for me so it's all good and hope to keep it that way. Can't lie I still mess st though even w/all the bs wadda they say once a junkie.

Waitin on my boy to come back with my blows.. probably gonna be about 2 hours before hes back.. I had already ordered the mayweather vs canelo fight, but i cant turn down an opportunity for dope (especially since im almost gonna be outta options here soon).. Cant wait to get high and watch this fight.

yeah im old im 27...dam nthis room has ben dead..i havent been really getting high laitly..i know the last time i got high i got so high i dont evcen think i made it to the computer, i think i snorted it and then nodded out watching tv lol and then i ust chilled the last few days..but im getting high tonite..tminus 3 hours until team nod assembles, so everyone go get your dope yall got plenty of time to make it back for the game

What are you doing on the days you don't get high, nothing, just a little dope to keep the sick away, or subs?

Damn, what a FIGHT! Mayweather just RAPED canelo. I used to hate mayweather, but now I see he really is the best boxer pound for pound in the world.

Ended up getting my blows quicker than I thought, did 4.. 8 left for tomorrow. Gonna go pass out and then nod out for most of the day tomorrow.

Damn, what a FIGHT! Mayweather just RAPED canelo. I used to hate mayweather, but now I see he really is the best boxer pound for pound in the world.

Ended up getting my blows quicker than I thought, did 4.. 8 left for tomorrow. Gonna go pass out and then nod out for most of the day tomorrow.

He got 40 mil for that fight. Unbelievable.

Well, no shot for me. Just got done with intake at the MMT clinic. They started me out at 30mg.. also gonna do an outpatient thing for 3 HOURS a night.. not sure how long it lasts.. Hopefully this works. Good luck to the rest of you.

Well, no shot for me. Just got done with intake at the MMT clinic. They started me out at 30mg.. also gonna do an outpatient thing for 3 HOURS a night.. not sure how long it lasts.. Hopefully this works. Good luck to the rest of you.

You can make it work. Its totally in your hands.

Dont be stupid and stay under a 100 mgs. or even smarter stay under 50 you body will get used to any dose if u give it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.