Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems kinda slow here today. Sometimes this place is flying, sometimes it dies down for a few days. Seems like some of the regs have been absent recently.
I'm working my way through the bags I picked up this morning. Still haven't heard anything, no reply from the guy I texted this morning. Wondering what that means. Hopefully not the "got busted" answer, but it seemed he was so eager to serve originally I can't help but wonder.
Bags i got from the regular spot are still decent, same quality, it's a spot that can be trusted (when they are open) but it seems to me (and maybe just me) that they've gotten smaller recently. but I can feel it building and really coming on now.
Was hoping to hear back from Opiodmaniac, and hear some great story about the country boy in the big city, but i guess he ain't posting yet either.
Ah well, guess I'll go back to doing the dishes, get that finished and sleep/nod time. Kid's got an early little league game tomorrow morning.
And I'm also sorta getting the munchies - usually it's just for sweets when I get high, but I feel like I could have another dinner. Well maybe not, I could just be getting nauseated. Not sure, but I'm starting to feel pretty high...
Over and Out.

^I wonder how that kid made out too, but you guys know that half the time you drive into the hood you're gonna have some random crackhead waving at you trying to get you to pull over so they can rob you! Once you've been there awhile and know what to look for, you just ignore those assholes without thinking twice, but when you're new and you're nervous about bein in the hood you might just pick up that crackhead and get beat!

You're always looking for the people who don't look like drug-addicts to buy from! It used to be that all the dopeboys were wearin new sneakers and gold, earrings.... clothes to match whatever their gang colors are...Where I'm from at least, they've gotten a lot more low key....They drive beaters and dress in plain clothes a lot of the time....That's the smartest thing you can do...

I had a guy back east a few years ago...sold dubs, half grams and whole grams...always there in 10 minutes, always good dope. He got cocky and bought a brand new mint green caddy(don't think it was an Escalade, somethin smaller)...started flashing a little gold...he was in jail within two weeks of buyin that car! Shoulda stuck with the beat-up white Caravan!

lol thats funny i know i gut that had same color cadi that got poped off no too long after he got that car

Well today I went to see my main dude, but he was waiting for his people to come through with the re-up and I had already waited around for an hour and a half for the guy.. then I got the "I'll call you back in 10 min man".. then 15 min later.. "Im gettin ready to call you in a couple minutes".. I wait another 10 and call, phones off. Fuck that. So then i gotta decide what Im gonna do next.. Call one of the back up numbers which I know wont be good dope. just O.K.. or go hit the west side. Ended up choosing the latter and it was an interesting experience this time..

I go to my normal spot on the WS and a dude gives me the heads up, i order, they were sellin dubs though and I only had $50.. so I was like yo I want 3, i didnt come here for just 2 dubs.. so he says ok.. but then he ends up callin a guy bitching about how he needs to be here now, hes got custies waiting, blah blah blah. then the dope boy walked up to a house right behind me on the block, knocked on the door, and an old dude 60+ crackhead looking motherfucker comes out.. they both come up to my car and the old dude wants in my car (This is almost always a red flag, and its really one of my golden rules never to let anyone in the car, theres no need to.) But I go to the dope boy "Is this the dude whos supposed to serve me?" He said yeah man. So I let the crackhead in, he pulls out a bag of about 20 dubs, rips it open and asks how many.. i said 3.. and give him half a bill and he goes "Oh nah man I can't do that, my boss didnt say I could do that.." So Im like well fuck man dude that I just talked to and who came and got you told me hed do 3 for it.. So I grab my money back from the guy, proceed to wait a min acting like im thining about it.. and then i figured fuck it, its in my hand I dont wanna go to another spot.. so i take back 10.. and hes like "Well, alright." and gives me the 3rd dub for $10 anyways.. He just said "Yo I'mma do it this time, be sure to come back and shop with us".. So I get all 3, and they are FAT ASS dubs.. definitely a great deal. The dope is more than decent too.

I had picked this guy up half way down the block, and i just took him the rest of the way down, made a right, went down and alley and dropped him off at the back of house he came out of.. went down the street I entered on, and a cop was coming down the street in my direction, I just kept it moving, made the next right onto the main road and off the side streets and was in the clear. Shit, if I had shown up 5 minutes later theres a good chance the cop coulda shown up on the block right as i was sitting there talking to the dude flagging people down.. Its always a fuckin gamble on the westside.. but I do like this spot, because when you turn off the street you cop on, the turn to get back on the main 4 lane road is literally 2 very short blocks down, so you're in and out in no time.

I also saw a lot less cops out today than I usually do.. Must have just been a lucky day. Its nice how in chicago if you want dope, you're never gonna go home empty-handed if you know where the legit spots are.. its just too prevalent/easy. So all in all, glad I went and copped off the street instead of waiting around on my main dude or using one of my back ups.

One thing I notice about this spot.. its almost NEVER the same dudes who are out there. I've been served by different people every time. And on this street when you first turn onto it they are selling dubs, and if you go 2 blocks down the same street, you can get dimes.. Im wondering if theyre the same crew or not though, cause the only time I see those dudes out 2 blocks down is when the first block is pretty much empty. And its ALWAYS totally different packaging. Sometimes foils, sometimes a bag with a design on one side and clear on the other, one time it was solid black on both sides of the bag, and this time both sides were competely clear. (I like clear the best so you can see what you're getting. In fact, these were so fat I almost questioned whether or not I just got ripped off.. Thankfully nope, I got some legit good dope, and a good amount per dub.

So yeah, I just trusted my instincts on this one by letting dude in my car, and normally I'd never ever do this because on the west side this never happens.. but oh well, something told me this old dude wasn't about to try and rob me.. and then when I saw him pull out a bag that had been tied and knotted as small as possible with about 20 dub bags, I knew I was cool then.

Sorry for the rambling, but another thing I liked about these bags is that the dude running the spot stapled the top of the bag after he had sealed it like normal bags are sealed, but the staple showed nobody just opened em and fucked with em. I liked that a lot. Made me way more confident in the product.

So yeah, today was another successful day on the west side of chicago.. 2 dubs down, feeling really good, 1 left.. It will definitely get me full on nodding.. Anybody joining me? TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!

P.S. I want updates on that dude who was asking about tips on copping in chicago and said h was gonna be in chicago today

well fuck, I had a whole post typed out on copping, and tips on who's legit and how to figure that shit out, and whatever else, and fuck it, couldn't post and saved it and logged out and and reopened the page, and .....post disppeared.
but OG posted in the meantime, so someone's alive out there.

i've been bumping little bumps all day, beautiful day out there too.

gonna go play catch with the kids, watch the hawks game and whatever, sleep on the couch.
happy early father's day to me!

lol thats funny i know i gut that had same color cadi that got poped off no too long after he got that car

Some of 'em can't resist the temptation to show off all the money they're makin....The smart ones just use it to survive and take care of their families, maybe buy a few nice things for the house or whatever.....but it's too hot in most places to be a minority in poor-ass neighborhood cruising around in a $50,000 ride...

When I first started coppin dope and every street had open air...It was ridiculous! Mercedes and Lexus with window tints driving back and forth all over the hood...kids everywhere just servin people in broad daylight....The cops would just drive by every so often but they didn't seem to even seem to care about the drugs....It was kind of just accepted that that's what was goin on...

I was surprised at how they were able to shut most of the open air down, because the streets were just so thick with it, it didn't seem possible....but they just slowly kept goin out there and picking off the corner boys....They were afraid to just go stand out there anymore....and then it got to where you'd see less and less people out on the corners so that if you were out there dealing, you'd stick out like a sore thumb! The same amount of dope is out there but it's all secretive now, and even some of the biggest crack spots where there were always dealers out....you can drive through on a Friday night at midnite and you'd be lucky to see 3 people walkin around!

I think the drugs were better and the bags were bigger back then because there was so much competition to get the money that you had to have good shit....Now, I don't even think the dealers really know who a lot of the other dealers are that they're competing with anymore....If everyone didn't have a cell phone it would be a problem...

but Chicago's too big for them to completely shut down, but it sounds like they're makin life a lot harder for you Chi-heads these days!

Hello everyone! I've been here for days reading your threads about a year back. No not stalking but I feel like I got to know all of you. I was doing dope, got clean in 2010, went back to pills in 2012 and finally back to dope recently. I go to a sub doc that gives me an ungodly amount of subs a month. But I live in the west suburbs so I can usually only cop when a friend is going to the westside or my cousin from southside comes over she brings me a few bags. I have a nosey controlling husband so I can't go cop myself. I used to before I got clean. Anyway hello again to all of you and what happened to chinky?

Last edited by a moderator:
chinky's here somewere,im sure he will bless us with his presence soon.

I was just reading the discussion about attempted possession or whatever you were calling it, and it reminded me of the news story (I probably saw it posted here) about how the Chicago PD was sending letters to the addresses on the registrations of cars that were seen in the hood that didn't belong there. So if dope fiend Johnny borrowed moms car to go to "the mall" but was really going to cop dope and the police saw that white face but didn't see him cop or didn't want to bother searching him, they would take a picture of the car and/or license plate spotted in the hood and send it to the address on the reggie. I guess they figure that they are better off getting the kids busted by their parents so they have to get treatment or whatever as opposed to busting them and them possibly just go to court behind their parents backs.

ii eventuallyy cut them ooff ask for dope and hands me a fat gramm of raw, probly the biggest gram i evr saw. hes like "here sleep on it."

I was laughing at this part of the post... A gram is a gram. Yea, some look fatter due to how dense the chunk is (if its sold in solid pieces) or how fluffy the powder is, but I get what you were saying. I'm thinking you meant that it was the fattest size bag you got for that price. Like saying a fat sawbuck or a fat dub. But you're not going to be saying a fat 0.1 or whatever.

I think the drugs were better and the bags were bigger back then because there was so much competition to get the money that you had to have good shit....Now, I don't even think the dealers really know who a lot of the other dealers are that they're competing with anymore....If everyone didn't have a cell phone it would be a problem...

i agree

also with dope becomming more popular these days ... a lot of these bozo wannabe dealers can stay in bussiness and just sell garbage to kids that dont know any better.. or like they only have 1 phone connect and don't feel like going out WEST

I was just reading the discussion about attempted possession or whatever you were calling it, and it reminded me of the news story (I probably saw it posted here) about how the Chicago PD was sending letters to the addresses on the registrations of cars that were seen in the hood that didn't belong there. So if dope fiend Johnny borrowed moms car to go to "the mall" but was really going to cop dope and the police saw that white face but didn't see him cop or didn't want to bother searching him, they would take a picture of the car and/or license plate spotted in the hood and send it to the address on the reggie. I guess they figure that they are better off getting the kids busted by their parents so they have to get treatment or whatever as opposed to busting them and them possibly just go to court behind their parents backs.

I think I heard about that a while back too. When I was 15 (almost 10 years ago) I used to steal my dad's car and go to the west side. If he would've gotten a letter saying his car was out there my ass would've been beat. Lol.

I can't tell you how many times neighbors and random business owners by my spots have written down my plates and/or got out their phone to "call the cops". One guy chased me all the way back to the expressway. Back when I first started going out there the neighbors would leave us alone for the most part. Now neighbors are getting a lot more upset. Did you guys see that one guy that video taped his neighbors selling dope for months and handed it over to the police? It was on the news a few months ago.

I always think it's funny when people come on here and talk about how they "can't find dope".... I've never had a problem finding dope when I've had money, and Chicago is the easiest city to find dope in that I've copped in. I found dope within 1 hour of being in St. Louis, and probably about the same time in Memphis. In 2 days I copped dope in New Orleans LA, (dilaudid) in Jackson MS, Memphis TN, St Louis MO, and Chicago IL. That was a sleepy road trip :)

Anyway, hope everybody (not you chinky) is doing well. Best of luck in this journey called life. Rootin for y'all.

Newphone what part of stl did you cop in? Not many people on this board are from the Lou. Just curious as I seem to be the only St Louis boy here.

The new season of intervention is about a chick addict living and copping on the west side. I love that show cuz it's so real... Sure this is an outlet but that is documenting the struggle....

The new season of intervention is about a chick addict living and copping on the west side. I love that show cuz it's so real... Sure this is an outlet but that is documenting the struggle....

whouldn't it be something if it was someone on here

The intervention episode already aired. Im actually about to watch that shit again because I was noddin kinda hard when i watched it when it aired originally.. its on On Demand though.

Luckily I found enough $$ to pay back what my dude fronted me today AND cop a jab tomorrow. Gotta make it through my 7 hours of classes though before i can cop which is gonna be hard as FUCK, but I cant fuck up this last chance at school AGAIN.

C-Grinds: No, don't really have anything against him... You don't need to be a data analyst with the NSA to notice that he he will write lengthy replies to bash and flame anybody who posts something he can't agree with or doesn't believe in. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to spend even more time viewing a user's previous posts to find something to bring up about them in his response. I mean look at his post count, god damn.

Serotonin: There was a place called 'hobo park' that I went to and started looking for dope. The first guy I talked to was kind of sketchy but I was getting sick and I trusted him until he told me he was going to have to walk away with my money, so I was like I'm a fucking junky man I'm not a dumbass! I found this other guy in 'hobo park' about 10 minutes later and he said he could get me some dope and I told him I'd give him a bag. He called some guy from my cell phone and said it was going to be about 15 minutes. He pulled out a dime rock and a rig and asked me if I wanted any hard too. I told him nah I'm in town for a wedding and I'm not trying to get down like that. He told me to chill while he went into a portapotty to bang the rock he had and I dipped out since I already had the dudes phone number. The guy was pretty cool but his dope sucked compared to what I'm used to in Chicago. I also have a friend that lived/did dope in St Louis and she's hooked me up with other connects but I found my own first. Every time I copped off him he 'hooked me up' as in gave me more than I paid for, one time giving me 9 for the price of 6.

OpiateGuy: I didn't go to school while I was getting loaded, dropped out after my freshman year and that's when I transitioned from snorting pills to shooting dope. I tried enrolling in school twice but missed deadlines due to choosing to get loaded instead. I'm taking summer classes as well and for the past 2 semesters have taken 29 hours of classes (12 in the fall, 17 in the spring, 17 again next fall). I don't think I'd be able to do school if I wasn't stabilized on dope. So many people at my clinic still take benzos and do smack/crack/blow or drink. I smoke weed sometimes but for the most part I enjoy reading and it's kind of hard to read when your nodding out (which will when reading for long periods of time and smoking weed on top of the methadone.)

To be honest I don't understand why some methadone patients freak out and do dope whenever they miss a dose. I get take homes most days of the week and usually skip about 1 day a week (of my take homes) and save that dose in case I'm ever not able to make it to the clinic on a day where I have to go in to dose. I was never successful when using suboxone as a maintenance drug because I hated the taste of letting it dissolve under my tongue... Buprenorphine just doesn't work well for me with the exception of the time that I got the subutex pills and injected them to get off of dope... which if you ask me is just as bad as doing dope anyways.

I've been studying computer programming and have definitely gotten back into the swing of things (I started programming and developing web applications when I was 12 but wasn't that great at math and didn't think I could do it professionally) and I'm looking to eventually trade in my job as a web dev for some systems level programming.

Slackware linux is the bee's knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.