Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember its blows with the "s" for h. Last time I got any Chi dope it was from a "rocks or blows" dude who had fire caps. This was like 3-4 years ago as I met the dude who copped Chi dope in edwardsville where I went for university. Every holiday break he'd bring down some straight fire. Then he got expelled when his roommate found his ass OD'd in the bathroom with blood all over cuz he smashed his head on the sink when he fell :/ he's still alive I believe though, hopefully cuz as I said I ain't seen him in some years.

Well said OG!!!! lol yeah b careful they have been selling bunk and empty foils and it is hot and violent these days... Wouldn't u want uppers for electro music? I would never really do dope back in the techno days only after rolls and that was like touching heaven... Oh to feel that again someday....???

Yeah, OG laid it out. With the rules here and all, can't say much more. Really, maniac, cops don't care how big or what you weigh....and neither does anyone in CC or if they jacking you on the street. OG said it - I'm white, I live here, I stick out. I know that. You in an out of state car, or on foot (and no offense, sounds like you don't know up from down around here, or maybe you're just playin') - you're gonna stick out worse than...I can't come up with a good line. I hope you know more than you're letting on. Cause "excuse me guys, I'm looking for some blows?" might not get you very far.
It's all in fun. Good luck tho.

After you cop, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOOD IMMEDIATELY. Also GET OFF THE SIDE STREETS IMMEDIATELY after you cop. There is no reason for a white dude to be on the side streets in these neighborhoods.. and police know exactly what you are doing/are there for. You WONT fool any of them. If you get lit up, eat the dope/shove it up your ass.. those are the only save spots. You have NO rights on the west side of chicago and they will rip you out of the car and tear up all your shit as soon as they pull you over. Dont be a smart ass/flex your rights unless you're looking to catch a bullshit charge/get your ass kicked. This will especially happen if the cops are narcos (undercover cops) because they are pretty much free to do whatever the fuck they feel like. So while you NEVER admit to shit (They can lock you up for attempted possession of narcotics) you need to still be respectful to the cops and pray they let you go/dont find your dope, cook county jail is no bueno.

Its true, I've actually been charged with attempted possession before. I didn't even know that they could charge someone with that until I got arrested. It ended up getting thrown out later in court but it was a lame charge and inconvenient to have to keep going to court for it.

hustlababy why'd they charge you with tempt possession? did they see you trying to buy drugs or something on the west side? Never heard of anyone actually getting charged with that

ive heard of people getting attempted possession for trying to buy dope but it ends up being tylenol or flour. Imagine that...first you get ripped off, then you get busted by cops.

well I'm not a fucking idiot. and yes I will be doing MDMA and LSD but also wouldn't mind some dope and
cocaine to speedball with at night. I'm fairly street savy and even though I'm white I can blend fairly decently.
but hopefully everything will go we'll and ill be able to cop. I just
didn't know if y'all had diff lingo or what but ill make something happen!

Dude just to let you know if you think you are going to blend in perfectly you are very wrong. You will be going into hoods that are 98% percent black you will stick out like a sore thumb. Its not like it was 5 years ago.. alot of the spots wont even flag you down anymore you have to know where they are. There are many people who will rip you off too be careful out there man.

Last edited:
He's got pro "black face" skills like Mac in its always sunny
itsalwayssunnylethalwea.jpg

Today was a good fuckin' day. Had enough to get me a half a jab.. then later on I came up on some cash to grab another 10.. Just got home from coppin those, 2 down, 8 left. Im really fuckin high.

Team nod, where ya at? Somebody else in chicagos gotta be noddin with me tonight.. cmoon

bruh I'm professional at those "black faces" haha but for real just everybody wish me the best I just really hope ill be able to get some dope ya feel? anyways I'm On my way to Chicago right now actually I'm coming through Tennessee now so should be there by tomorrow morning

If you've got money and any sort of common sense/street smarts.. you'll find dope in chicago. The west side of chicago is one of the biggest open air drug markets in the country maybe even the world? Idk about that though.

You can definitely get arrested for "attempting to buy" especially if you're in a car. I read it's now $3000. to get your car back. I got caught once in a reverse sting about eight years ago, black cops were acting like a crew at a popular corner. No actual dope involved. It was $1300 then. Most of the time the cases are thrown out of court, but CPD doesn't care. Unless you're on foot, it's your car they want.

You can definitely get arrested for "attempting to buy" especially if you're in a car. I read it's now $3000. to get your car back. I got caught once in a reverse sting about eight years ago, black cops were acting like a crew at a popular corner. No actual dope involved. It was $1300 then. Most of the time the cases are thrown out of court, but CPD doesn't care. Unless you're on foot, it's your car they want.

Edit: Look at this reverse sting they did in 2003.. They started at 3pm and went until nightfall so like, what 4-5 hours? They arrested 317 people.

Chicago Tribune said:
In the biggest one-day "reverse sting" so far in a new crime-fighting effort called Operation Double Play, Chicago police Tuesday arrested 317 people allegedly involved in the drug trade at six spots on the city's South and West Sides.

That's CRAZY.

Chicago Tribune said:
Police arrested 29 alleged sellers and 288 alleged buyers, who were charged with the attempted purchase of narcotics, he said. Two of the would-be buyers were from out of state, 86 from the suburbs and 199 from Chicago.

That was in 2003, I'm sure the number of suburban buyers would be double in today's time (10 years later)

Chicago Tribune said:
During the operation, which began about 3 p.m. and was stopped at nightfall for the officers' safety, police also seized 104 cars from alleged offenders, Bayless said.

And they seize 104 cars, in like 4 or 5 hours.. not bad work CPD.. That's HUGE money based on fees/out-right seizures.

As it says in the article, the cops just go to a corner, arrest all the dealers on the block, then they send in undercover officers and arrest EVERYONE who attempts to cop at that spot. I mean, we all knew they did this (more so I've heard of it happening years ago and not at all recently) but I sure as hell didn't realize the extent to which this is successful. 317 people in a few hours.. thats still blowing my mind.

Source:http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-09-25/news/0309250226_1_sting-arrest-drug-trade

Last edited:
Jesus christ. As an aussie you just dont hear of undercops doing that here to in-house dealers. As open air market is tiny in comparison here and only locales are very small areas in very specific spots in the different capital cities of the state.

Outside of state capitals, open air may as well be non-existant,

Outside of the big Black Souls bust in the news, it was business as usual this morning. I texted my guy last nite, he said he was starting work at 430am today. Called on the way in, no answer. Corner was also empty. Wonder if its connected to the Souls, but news says they were dealing almost a mile away. Anyway, drove around the corner to another spot. Open. In and out. On my way.
Anyone read the story about the Souls investigation? FBI said $11 mil/year in street sales, boy and girl. I cant quite wrap my head around that......that's a lot of sawbucks and dubs.

hustlababy why'd they charge you with tempt possession? did they see you trying to buy drugs or something on the west side? Never heard of anyone actually getting charged with that

I was actually about to get on the expressway to head home and CPD pulled me over. Unbeknownst to me my dumbass (EX) husband had left a cooker buried under a bunch of shit in the trunk. I never bring paraphernalia with me but obviously he wasn't very smart and at some point had left his cooker in the trunk. The cops scraped it and tested it but for some reason the state's attorney wanted to charge me with ATTEMPTED possession instead of possession...fine by me. Misdemeanor > Felony. Luckily I put the dope up and they didn't find that. Since I was driving his car it ended up getting impounded. Oh well, that's what he gets for leaving a cooker in the trunk. Asshole. It ended up getting dropped but I couldn't believe they actually charged me with that in the first place.

hello hello my chicagoo ppl!! i neew to bL and to this thread and decide ill make my first postt since i find u guysss great!! and pluss i love dope!!!we have a off nd on relationship and i just cnt lettt go for about 2 years. i find myself a simaler user to northside boy , but im a acctionall rigger upper ha. most u guys seem like some great ppl that use dope just like me. i havnt been to the west side in about a year since i gt phone connects for raw in the burbs.. im kinda itchen too go, not to cop and get high. just to feel the thrill and slight adrenalin of hitin the west side serchen to cop . i know it sound stupid but idk. it like the same when i somtimes use the rig. s/o to all the dope-ez and dope-ets
TEAM NOD HERE I COME

So yesterday I'm sitting at a gas station waiting for my boy and some lady comes up asks for $4 for busfare so her and her child can get away from her abusive sister. She shows me a stitched up wound of where she was stabbed and then I give her the 50cents in my cupholder and a dollar I had. She saw the $50 falling out of my pocket and asked for $3more and I said its for gas. Then my dude comes up we do the handoff and she comes up to my car after I hide the dope and says "Did he just sell you Heroin" I replied that I just bought weed off him and she goes oh okay. Idk if she wanted to lecture me or ask for a bag. I got outta there right away though. I hate copping at a gas station. Waiting at a pump for 30minutes is super suspicious and weds they actually asked me and another car obviously waiting if we would leave. Really sketched me out. But I can't believe that lady had the nerve to ask if I just picked up dope.

soo todayyyy i had work i got offf wayyy early and it was payyy dayyy. hurrayyy!! duriing work i was attepting to make calls to get picked up and/or cop. fyi i dont have a car right now. one of my dope manz from chicagooo offerd too pick me up and drive me
to cash my check aswell copen a g of raw from him. mind you i work around the barrington areaa. ive only known for about a month or soo but we got real cool. suprise suprise he gets lost on the wayyy and i rederect him finally arives. along with him is his wife and his 3 year old daughter and lil shit wite dog in the middle. on the way to the currency exchange and my buddys,i got to knew the wife and seemd great. they were talkin to me about how there movin out to the burbs a and they got girls that ready to sell thier goodies. they asked me if i wanted any part of running a qaurter of the sceme, bring in custys and pimpin one of the girls. in my head im thinkin i dont know any custys and at my age and ppl i know it a free for all with sex and nobody whats to pay for that. plus i have to many girl in my life anyways and i wouldnt want to be involved with that type of bizzness. so i declined his offer explained. he came back with a " man u got that look and bizzness mind about u, blahhh blahh blahh.". his wife chimes in tooo. ii eventuallyy cut them ooff ask for dope and hands me a fat gramm of raw, probly the biggest gram i evr saw. hes like "here sleep on it.". i laff he lets me out the car , he dips. i go inside my budyys, shared and cared. i got him snoozen, he prob did a .2 rarly does dope only when im around aswell the rest of my buddys. but shit i am, beenn in noddy land for like 2 hourz. .6 left im guessing, hopfully it last me threw the weeknd.
bout to drink some beerz and play some nba 2k,
s/o to all the nodderz and nodd-ets be safe and cool

Status
Not open for further replies.