Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anyone know how an 80 MG blue oxy compare to a fire bag...? Like i can get them NO PRICES but i dont know how good it will be and how many times i can use it.... Like if i get really good bags n bang onne i get pretty good high. How many bags wirth wuld an oxy be like ??

Last edited by a moderator:
i ain't done oxys since they changed them... i could get the red 60's for the price of 2 bags at one point.. i never really liked the high off oxy.. and would rather have 2 bags of dope anyday

Do you have charges or did they drop em after they found nothing!? Wow that's surprising that there is no open air? Not even in projects or Burroughs like the Bronx or Queens or Harlem/Spanish Harlem? Them D Boys gotta be out somewhere.

They found pins so hit me with that charge, but it got dropped down to a violation. They actually charge everyone in the car with it even though only one person had one on them.

They have some open air for weed and crack in that area. I was in the projects in one of the burroughs when I got busted, and everyone else locked up there was there for weed sales, but bullshit like a few nicks or dimes. They said they don't really advertise that they are selling so it's mostly people they know, or a reference. They locked one dude up for a sale when he just told an undercover who he could cop off on that block.

They found pins so hit me with that charge, but it got dropped down to a violation. They actually charge everyone in the car with it even though only one person had one on them.

They have some open air for weed and crack in that area. I was in the projects in one of the burroughs when I got busted, and everyone else locked up there was there for weed sales, but bullshit like a few nicks or dimes. They said they don't really advertise that they are selling so it's mostly people they know, or a reference. They locked one dude up for a sale when he just told an undercover who he could cop off on that block.
What I don't get is you can buy rigs at cvs but can't you get charged for paraphanelia or only if it's used with trace amounts. Legal experts enlighten me please.

I would think that if they are not used,they cant charge you with nothing,but the jump out boys can do what ever they want.

What I don't get is you can buy rigs at cvs but can't you get charged for paraphanelia or only if it's used with trace amounts. Legal experts enlighten me please.

I just looked it up and it is legal to have them and they said nobody should be arrested for only having syringes, so I guess that's why the charge was dropped. That's why they tried saying the other stuff was paraphernalia I guess.

maybe the water becomes paraphernalia when its conjoined with the needles. cops can do anything they want. once i got popped with a soda can cooker [where you just use the concave bottom of the can] charged with para. and then they swabbed it and charged me with possession. 8(

I just looked it up and it is legal to have them and they said nobody should be arrested for only having syringes, so I guess that's why the charge was dropped. That's why they tried saying the other stuff was paraphernalia I guess.
i pretty sure you can only have a certain amount of rigs and you get in trouble for anything over a certain ammount, don't know ofhand how manny tho... i do remember the nedlle exchange handing out cards that supposingly exempted you from being prosecuted if you were to get stoped by cops or someshit like that

damn you can hear crickets in this room latly.. wheres team nod at?

i ever had a problem with the possession of clean rigs. i got pulled over and searched once and the d-boys asked what i had the needles for and i just didnt answer them, and they let me go after not finding shit.

also, i found this online. it's called "expanded syringe access program"

One of the laws say:
Licensed pharmacies, health care facilities, and health care practitioners who can otherwise prescribe hypodermic needles or syringes may register with the New York State Department of Health to sell or furnish up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to persons 18 years of age or older.
-and-
Persons who are age 18 years or older may legally obtain and possess hypodermic needles and syringes through ESAP- without a medical prescription.

this is for new york state at least.

Yeah in New York the needle exchange cards don't work cops snap then in half. The needles can't be user or you get charged. I got 2 needle charges. One time they just took my needle and weed and let me go. Depends who's arresting you and where you are.

Yeah in New York the needle exchange cards don't work cops snap then in half. The needles can't be user or you get charged. I got 2 needle charges. One time they just took my needle and weed and let me go. Depends who's arresting you and where you are.

When I was researching the topic I read about how 90% of the people with needle exchange cards that get pulled over and caught with them still get arrested. The charge gets dropped but not before spending a day or 2 going through the system, and then another day returning to court with a letter from the exchange program.

This forum you mean? Try visiting other areas like Other Drugs or some other thread besides this one.

Hell if you want to laugh, read the Best of Bluelight forum.

i like reading chinkos shit too.. but rules are rules and are in place for a reason.. so whatever he did he knew better by now i would hope... damn i have used this rig like 8 times now.. prob. that the best thing to be doing... its not as sharp anymore..... also them cards don't work here in chicago either... most the time the slick boys get even more mad.. and want to fck with you even harder

Needles.jpg

Not sure if you have seen that picture before man.

Why are you reusing needles instead of going to an exchange or sniffing the dope?

Wow,wiggi,that is scarey
That looks like scare propaganda. I've used hundreds of rigs six times and it wasn't that dull. Now days I switch much more frequently but in the old days before you could get em at pharms I used some pretty damn dull ones that would bounce off my arm. Ugh it pains me to think how reckless I was during my early years of using.

That looks like scare propaganda. I've used hundreds of rigs six times and it wasn't that dull. Now days I switch much more frequently but in the old days before you could get em at pharms I used some pretty damn dull ones that would bounce off my arm. Ugh it pains me to think how reckless I was during my early years of using.

i agree, i mean i hit so damn easy i blind man can hit me... i pretty sure my rig don't look like that.. i got a couple more anyways.. i always snorted my dope, just latly cause of my money being low i been fixing shots.. and honestly i almost like snorting better.. if i aint getting a good rush off the dope its not worth shooting in my mind.. the dope seems to have more legs when snorting aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.