Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I messed up my veins,in the begining because I didnt know what I was doing,and I didnt have anyone to show me,it is alot more complex then you would think. The needle hole has to be up,false regestering,and a whole book of information.some people make a career out of doing ivs.

Chinky dude people want their fix they dont care about new needles there so deep in addiction.. Yes there cheap and better to use a new one everytime, but reality is most users dont use a new needle everytime... I probably use the same needle 8 times? But i clean them very well and dont share anything with anyone. The problem with using the same needle for so long are disease risks obivously but also they get so fucking dull and fuck your skin up and are no longer sharp. I prefer a new sharp rig as soon as its hard to poke through my skin you better believe im switching needles.

fresh out the box... after a week off gonna slam me a couple phat bags.. hope i don't get a sub. block,only did 1mg yesterday and nothing today

oh chinko why u keep geting a ban.. don't you learn your lession by now???

I messed up my veins,in the begining because I didnt know what I was doing,and I didnt have anyone to show me,it is alot more complex then you would think. The needle hole has to be up,false regestering,and a whole book of information.some people make a career out of doing ivs.
Yeah I always have the hole on the tip pointed up.

fresh out the box... after a week off gonna slam me a couple phat bags.. hope i don't get a sub. block,only did 1mg yesterday and nothing today

oh chinko why u keep geting a ban.. don't you learn your lession by now???
You won't get blocked. I take 8 mg bups, have for over four years and I can get high on dope about twenty hours after taking a bup.

You won't get blocked. I take 8 mg bups, have for over four years and I can get high on dope about twenty hours after taking a bup.

You can take a sub after 24 (of not using any opiate) hours and do dope instantly.. You just cannnot do dope and a sub instantly or you will be FUCKED.!

You can take a sub after 24 (of not using any opiate) hours and do dope instantly.. You just cannnot do dope and a sub instantly or you will be FUCKED.!
Um, you're thinking about the reverse. When you take a sub too soon after using dope and get precipitated WD. I meant if I take an 8 mg bup Monday morning at 8 am, the next day tuesday I can use dope around ten am and still feel pretty high. I've gone back and fourth for so long I have it down pretty good.

I personally think IV is by far the best but yeah definitely don't fix for your first time w/o someone experienced to do it for you or walk you through it. Its definitely tough when you first start. I've been an IV user for over ten years. The first six months of IV use all those years ago I always had my friend do it. Then one time I kept the rig and practiced just learning to register. The first time I actually fixed myself I had a friend who did too to over see it. A lot of people who snort or smoke dope for years that switch sometimes are underwhelmed because they start small, as you should, and they wonder what all the fuss is. Then when they get the hang of it and do a proper shot they all say, "wow, now I understand." but honestly it's tough to go back after IV. Dope is addictive enough and that can push some people to the brink. Chinky is sorta right. I mean I think with IV you can do less. But for me I usually fix three times a day, under ideal circumstances. One wake up, an afternoon and a night one. I feel I have a pretty level head for an addict. I work, I don't steal I don't spend all my money on dope. But a lot has to do with having a script for bups which is a life saver. When I feel things are getting to heavy I switch over to bups and chill and try to save mOney. It's a vicious cycle but tolerable. I know that I'm not getting any younger so eventually I need to get serious about getting clean. My goal is soon to be able to be fully on bup without using dope too and then taper. It's going to be hard because I've been using the bups also for four years!!! When I first started bups I figured a few ninths months but four years later still on em and doing dope. Just goes to show how powerful addiction is. Be safe everyone. Sorry for rambling. Got way high on that gray dope. Home girl has grams of raw for price of jab . Gonna try it out. She says it's so good I could take half of it and cut it and sell it and basically have half a g for free. Well see.

I said in another post that I find the IV heroin high to be more like a morphine high which I don't really care for. I was banging it to save money sometimes, but my tolerance surpassed my sniffing tolerance in not even a week. Like I was sniffing 4-5 bags to get high, and with shooting I ended up doing 2x 3 bag shots a day within like 5 days of switching.

Anyway I got locked up the other day and they luckily didn't find the dope on us so I was sniffing it in jail and the high was so much better IMO. I had slowed down before that so sniffing 2 bags had me so high my friend had to tell me to chill with scratching myself right before I was getting fingerprinted and my mugshot taken. It made the experience a lot more bearable. Since I know you are going to ask, I got picked up in the hood and they gave some stupid charges to us so they could get us in for a strip search since they knew we copped, but by gods good grace they didn't find the 15 bags on us.

Um, you're thinking about the reverse. When you take a sub too soon after using dope and get precipitated WD. I meant if I take an 8 mg bup Monday morning at 8 am, the next day tuesday I can use dope around ten am and still feel pretty high. I've gone back and fourth for so long I have it down pretty good.

No, you have to wait 24 hours or yes you will get ba w.d. But if you wait 24hrs take a sub then do dope or opiate you can still get high just takes more because of the damn naloxalone in the sub. But i know this cuz on of my friends is an idiot and does this time to time.

And ive never done this only quit dope pfor good wen i do the subs. But if u stop dope for a day. Then eat a sub then wait bout 24 hours and do dope u actually get higher?! I can understand because your tolearance probably goes down a little bit in that small short period of time, however the sub being in tour system For. 24 hrs then doing dope gets you higher then it typically wouls? Well obviously depends on different factors (how much, your tolerance,quality etc. etc.)

Last edited:
No, you have to wait 24 hours or yes you will get ba w.d. But if you wait 24hrs take a sub then do dope or opiate you can still get high just takes more because of the damn naloxalone in the sub. But i know this cuz on of my friends is an idiot and does this time to time.

And ive never done this only quit dope pfor good wen i do the subs. But if u stop dope for a day. Then eat a sub then wait bout 24 hours and do dope u actually get higher?! I can understand because your tolearance probably goes down a little bit in that small short period of time, however the sub being in tour system For. 24 hrs then doing dope gets you higher then it typically wouls? Well obviously depends on different factors (how much, your tolerance,quality etc. etc.)
I'm saying if you do dope you have to wait 24 hours before you start subs or generic bup or you could get sick. If you are on bups or subs you have to wait 24 hours before you do dope again or you won't get as high. Get it?! Sheesh. Also mad respect for WS d boys today. Went to my usual spot in pouring rain and they're out there grindin. And Definitely never take both at same time.

I said in another post that I find the IV heroin high to be more like a morphine high which I don't really care for. I was banging it to save money sometimes, but my tolerance surpassed my sniffing tolerance in not even a week. Like I was sniffing 4-5 bags to get high, and with shooting I ended up doing 2x 3 bag shots a day within like 5 days of switching.

Anyway I got locked up the other day and they luckily didn't find the dope on us so I was sniffing it in jail and the high was so much better IMO. I had slowed down before that so sniffing 2 bags had me so high my friend had to tell me to chill with scratching myself right before I was getting fingerprinted and my mugshot taken. It made the experience a lot more bearable. Since I know you are going to ask, I got picked up in the hood and they gave some stupid charges to us so they could get us in for a strip search since they knew we copped, but by gods good grace they didn't find the 15 bags on us.
Can I ask the circumstances of how you got caught up?? Blue boys caught you slippin and rolled up on you?!

Can I ask the circumstances of how you got caught up?? Blue boys caught you slippin and rolled up on you?!

It was gun police actually. They never told us why they pulled us over, but they didn't see the deal because if they did they wouldn't think it was a gun deal. All they said was that if we were in that area we had to have something on us but they didn't know what, so they hit us with some b.s. charges to get us in for a strip search. It's not that easy to get popped in NY since there is no open air market, but this area happens to be 98% black and 2% spanish, so there was no hiding the fact that we were out of place.

Do you have charges or did they drop em after they found nothing!? Wow that's surprising that there is no open air? Not even in projects or Burroughs like the Bronx or Queens or Harlem/Spanish Harlem? Them D Boys gotta be out somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.