• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Tylenol 3'S!!! Wow. What a blast from the past. Jesus, I can remember coming home from a trip central america, being on the plane, with my friend, and we were both so excited because we had purchased all the T3's in this one little corner store down there. Fast forward 10 years. Even if they were offered to me, unless I had someone that i could flip them off to real quick, you could not get me to leave my apartment for a free bottle of them. I mean,it is always crazy to step back and see how things have changed through out your life, but jesus, what compares in the world to both the rate of efficiency and tollerance of opiods?
A bottle of HYDRO cough syrup, shit, it really did not get any better than that. That for a close to VIRGIN, or naive opiate user, experience was beautiful. That warm feeling and just utter confidence that HYDRO uniquely gives people was incredible.

Has anyone on here ever been told, or heard the phrase, "Pick a habit you can afford"?
Well, who on here can really afford their lives they are living right now? SO many people, just getting by, pay to pay, week to week. Thank god I have a girlfriend I live with right now, because what I would have to resort to if I woke up tomorrow and she was gone, is not something i really want to think about. And how fucked up is it that when I think about some one passing away that i am close to, one of the first things that pop into my mind is, "what would I do for money?"
So now, stop and think how things would be financed if we were all still on pills?

But really, can anyone think of something other than opiates, that tolerance increases so dramatically? Tolerance and dependency. Do not know about it, but maybe only thing I can think of would be alcohol......

Riiiiipped off.. tomight sucked. However I did get my lyrica. Also made some money. And some lorazepam.

I spaces group tonight running around getting ripped off. Fucking suuucks. One more mistake and im out.

Fucking a.

What i find so interesting, as a lot of things that I think about, is how and why/who came up with the process for the first time? Okay, so they knew that the opium poppy, when smoked or eaten, relieved pain, stomach problems, insomnia, anxiety for the last 1000 years or whatever. Does anyone know where/how and why heroin was first made? Was it like so many other thigns in the world, a mistake that turned into something amazing? I am assuming, but asking this as well, Morphine probably came first, as without morphine base, heroin is not able to become it's self. Always have thought that some chemist some where figured out how to make morphine from opium, but where does it go from there, and why/what was the idea of purpose? Because from the method above they are using, and the chemicals they require, it seems to me it may have been made first outside of a lab somewhere, and some one cleaned it up. OR, did someone make it in a lab for the first time and then figured out what chemicals on the "OUTSIDE" could be used for substitutions for the ingredients they had used in the lab..... Any one know? How was the weekend with everyone's supply and product? Hope no body was on "hold" for the weekend. Personally, I dont want to jinx what's been happening, but this marks like the 3rd week in a row that they shit has been excellent. The dub's are fat, and with the free sawbuck every time, a jab last's much longer.... Well, not as "much longer," as it should be... Not going to lie, I really just end up doing that much more, but with every jab, I do put 1 or 2 of the free saw's "away" for times when things are not quite so good. Okkk, well maybe just 1 of the sawbucks get's put back :) But even that is better than nothing, cause those "days" do come around every once in awhile, and there is no reason to not put a bit back for rainy days. ..... ....

SOOO; first thing/time that "made" this beautiful substance we call herion, proper legal lab or under ground shack?

How was the Diesel this weekend for everyone? Price/quantity/quality satisfactory?
My weekend D was very good. The quality is good, mid range. But figure in the fact that the "Pack" get's 6 dubs and 6 free saws, what can you do? you know? It's like I know for sure there is more "fire" out there, but it's not worth it, not even close to moving to a different store considering the deal.
And finally, What time of the day is every ones favorite time to cop? NOT "DAY" of the week, TIME.
I prefer to stay away with late evening all together. (9pm till 4am.)
Like the plague, try to avoid the time's from 8a.m. till 3p.m.
Best times, my first choice is 5 a.m. till about 7 a.m. If that' can not happen, Second choice is 5p.m. till 8 p.m. or SO.....

I've read that heroin was first used by
in American medicine after WWI as a way to ween soldiers off of morphine because it was said to be less addicting. So really, it was the first "methadone". It's funny how we still haven't learned from our mistakes, and when I say WE I'm talking about America as a whole, that using opiates to get off of opiates is just giving someone a legal way to take opiates. I mean, as we all know, its all about that almighty dollar, and these pharm companies know that legal opiates are the way to go of you wanna bring in the big bucks. It post much sells itself. They know how addicting it is and so does the FDA who keep there pockets lined when big pharma wanna put a drug on the market.

Second day on these nasty strips...... Gonna take a breather from the shit and self detox myself to sobriety..... Subs work pretty damn good if you know how to do it right. Was getting close to the self destruct button. Sooooooooooo, although I loves to get high, sometimes gotta take a breather to get your shot realligned.. Prob about 4 more days and I'll go strip free...... Weed and strips, geez what has this world come too lol,!!!!!

Second day on these nasty strips...... Gonna take a breather from the shit and self detox myself to sobriety..... Subs work pretty damn good if you know how to do it right. Was getting close to the self destruct button. Sooooooooooo, although I loves to get high, sometimes gotta take a breather to get your shot realligned.. Prob about 4 more days and I'll go strip free...... Weed and strips, geez what has this world come too lol,!!!!!

What are strips if you don't mind me asking??

subs

Jeez woa u shop with the same rockford ppl I thought, your same pplz keep rippin u off?

Ahhhhh.... ok.

I've never had subs. Hear a lot of good stuff bout em though.

Rockford has dope out that way?? Probably really shitty quality eh?

Is it more expensive? I would think they have shadier bags than the city or tax a little.

Dario Antonio Úsuga David. This is a dope page, but has anyone on here heard about this guy? Columbian, they just busted his coke operation, well, one of them for a record breaking amount. The exact amount i do not remember but the article i was reading showed photot's of where he had been living, litterally in this hut in the jungle with dirt floors no running water. But since his back is bad, they had hauled in this orthepidic matress, had big screen tv's set up with satelitte dish's, all wireless and some of his expenisve perfumes. It's always interesting to see how these billionaires lives so modestly with a few exceptions. the bed , tv and colognes... I mean, once you get to this status that he is at, you litteraly have entire governments funding money to help with your capture. You may be able to elude them forever if you never leave the jungles, but at this point, dont you guys think that they have gotten so far away from why they started in the first place? They all come from these very poor areas and, as they say, get into the business because they can not find any other jobs, and it's the only way to make money. Well, buddy, now you make so much money, but you can not spend any of it...

Guzman has always been fasicnatiing to me. His ability to literally say a big "fuck you" to everyone both time's he essentially walked out of prisons. And this last one, with the tunnel, fucking bad ass.
I hear that he is actually asking to be sent to the united states, sighting "poor treatment" from the mexican prison authorities as the reason. Apparently they wont let him sleep for more than 2 hours at a time because they are constantly moving him around in the prison. SO, how many people on here have ever heard of a south american drug king asking to be extridited to the united states? As I was saying above, that guy can probably evade the authorities forever if he stays in the jungle and country side that they know so well. But just as Guzman, every time he ever got busted, was in a resort community. They came close several times to nabbing him on some of his ranches but they were never fast enough. It is always when they either get confident, or maybe just say fuck it do they come to these cities for some luxery that they get busted. Gotta imagine after living in a dirt floored hut for several years, the fact that your one of the top 20 riche'st most powerful men in the world, you may want to spend just a little bit of this money you have fought, and killed for.

Never been ripped off in Rockford. It's very good dope. No .... if you wanna get ripped off fo to Beloit. Mother fuckers...

Im outta the game trying to score. Unless I get enough loot To buy a Rockford gram.its that purple knock you on your face shit again.

Did a shot yesterday of some dope. Didnt feel it due to my sub. Been 24 hrs... more than. No wd symptoms. Wondering when to dose sub. Ill wait til uncomfortable. Took 2g lorazepam. Not feeling it. Lame. Lost one of my pills. Sucks cuz it'd top me off.

Keep on keep in on.

Last edited:
The Rockford shit IS that good. Its superb. Prob is we'd have to go thru my buddy. He's legit. It's purple.. potent.

Love it. Im having a buddy over tonight. Speedballs will be had. Grabbing white and some boy from his connect which apparently is good.
.mmmm. better not bail. Id be sad. Cuz this is much needed right now. Relationship trouble. ..

Edit: I had taken 3 mg lorazepam and done a rinse of/in a cooker prior to this. Mumbo jumbo it seems, here and there. Now, mind you-i did another one just prior to this edit, also took another .5mg as im kinda FREAKING OUT! Lol.

Seems to my calculations its that freaky stuff that a cpl wks ago scared the shit outta me. Without the lorazepam this evening i'd be screwed.

Last edited:
Sounds like you guys got your own little ring going on out there in the burbs... Living in the city and never been necessary to consider the burbs as an option, we, or I, assumed that the product got worse in every aspect the further from town it became. Because from what I have seen, people were paying 4 times as much for 4 times less the product.
Last time i met up with some one from the burbs, we had went and copped a pack of dubs. She said that she did not know anything about the dope on the west side, and since she was playing the naive white girl card, i acted accordingly. Gave her 3 of the dubs telling her that each dub was actually 40 bucks worth. Her response, which i had expected to be something to the like's of "where the rest of it?" was the opposite. In fact she told me what I had just handed her would have costed her at least three times what she had just paid. The days past that, she actually sent me some photo's showing what they were getting and what it was costing out there. They were selling sawbucks, which at the MOST would have been nickles out west side, for 40 dollars. I really could not believe it. So, I supposed it is possible to find that really good hook up in the burbs, they gotta exist. But as for the day to day dealer's, the ones that are taking what they are supposed to sell on the south or west side, they are going or sending their shit to the burbs, and making a killing. Because a ton of people have no idea they are getting ripped off, because they have never made it into the jungle before. They have only seen what the local's have allowed them to see. If nothing more than, for sure selling dimes as dubs, if not nickles as such. Be careful out there, and as always, make sure the diesel in your hands before handing over the cash.