• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

He's not the only one, either. But I don't wana out them all, let's have a litte fun, first. This thread is CRAWLING w em.

Nowhere did I say it won't leave marks. Or that I don't have marks. No I didn't contradict myself. Unless they recently changed the meaning of the word contradict and my Webster's dictionary wasn't notified. I said if you do it right it won't leave "too bad" of marks. And yes I messed up my arms because I used to have bad technique while injecting, therefore, I learned the hard way. Btw, u are wrong, have you ever gotten a track mark from having blood drawn? With a new rig and good technique, you will not get track marks, track marks come from bass technique and over usage of the same spot. That's why it is recommended that IV drug users rotate injection sites because track marks are signs of damage.

Actually, last time i went to the doctor, I had blood taken for some testing, and even complimented the nurse on how quickly and accurately she was able to find a vein. Guess what? Even with impeccable technique, it left a quarter sized yellow/purple mark. You will get marks.

... meetup w BL'ers. Yes... last 3 places I shot into were my arm, neck and armpit.

Dude he's messing w ya.

Shooting into the neck is frowned upon even in junkie circles. Generally if someone has seen me do it, they wished they didnt. If I can I will do it in a private restroom (or my bedroom). I discovered the spot /s in my armpit after deciding that shooting in my neck is a "no go". End of shooting career type thing.

But im not using (h) today. About to change, wake n bake and take some sub. Been craving a shot or 5 of the white stuff lately. Anyone else? Buenos días, ladies;)

Last edited:
Woosa is actually an undercover LEO named Micheal Keating who works for WEDGE, the West Suburban Directed Gang Enforcement, a gang a drug task for that works in the near suburbs that form the inner ring around the city of Chicago. Because each town is small small, it is highly beneficial and far more effective to have a regional task force, than having each locale attempt to address these crimes. They just got a nice fat grant, a ton of new gear, and are very hungry to seiz your car and valuables so they can trade it in for more fun toys.

http://www.forestparkreview.com/New...ief-Keating-honored--for-his-work-with-WEDGE/

http://www.policegrantshelp.com/new...nt-gets-nearly-40K-for-gang-drug-enforcement/

http://www.hendonpub.com/law_and_or...e_west_suburban_enhanced_drug_gang_enforcemen

https://www.scribd.com/doc/305322074/Untitled

Just because you are just outside of city limits, does not mean it is a safe place. Quite the contrary.

And since sodope thinks I'm this Michael Keaton guy, he's been texting me nonstop for the last 12 hours asking if he can join the talk force because he'd be a crucial member. That he's only on here to expose junkies and wants to help clean the streets of heroin and meth. Like, he's seriously obsessed with becoming part of this task force he thinks I'm apart of. You should see the texts he's been sending me. It's scary. So you all could be wary suspicious of me, I'm only on here to read and share experiences. But definitely be careful with him.

Sodope, if you really did lose your brother to heroin, I'm really sorry to hear that. That is a terrible thing to go through. I've recently lost 2 friends, not directly to heroin, but in a car accident on their way back from copping. It is unclear if they were already high when the accident occurred but it's definitely a big possibility. But this is the last I'm going to say about this, you are wrong about my name and wrong about my occupation. You are even wrong about my cell phone carrier being spring. Where you came up with this shit is beyond me. But coming on here and messing with people destroys the whole purpose of what this thread is here for. Or at least why people like to come on here.

Wtf guys! ! I am not on here to listen to and or read you 2 back and forthing. Since you both habe each other's number why domt you just text or call each other and keep the bogus bs outta this board? I would appreciate it at least..,
Man who cares a user cant have his shit together and pay bills on time? Personally i never had been able to stay that up on it but if someone is able to thrm that's fucking great. As for every thing else, woosa and sodope, when my blood is taken i will get a bruise the size or a nickle and it will last at least a week. But there are also people whom dont get bruise at all. Its a individual thimg, just like all the othr BS. DROP IT, please and move on. Also, unless you met up and know someone on here, its safe to assume everyone is a cop.

You both do bring up a good topic and its one thing we all got through or have yet too.
there is a time, longer and shorter for every person is different, that they do have finances together. Pay their bills on time, keep a quality social circle, lead that "normal" life. Personally first 3 years or so were just that for me. Then it all went too shit. Got cleaned up year ago, amd evem though I'm using again, have it together. Rent on time, utilities, good quality friends. 15 months ago though, exact opposite. Fell behind 3 months on rent, power shut-off, food spoiled in ice box. Candles for light, gas stove or oven open for the heat. That bad, it was disgusting. So thrre is absolutely a high and low end to this story. Looking at me now you would nevver know where i was so down last year. Guess it will always be like this, just hope to stay on the top or even middle as much as possible and never visit that rock bottom again. Thing is it comes real fast when it does. In the span of a month you can lose a job, ggirlfriend, friends, bank account, end up in cook county. It takes 10 times that amount of time to re gain it all again. If not a lot longer. If you can even get it all back. Thats s A LOT OF "IFS"!!!

Woosa, sodope, in no way trying to assume or presume about either of you. But since we have the private message board and apparently you hoth have each others cells so go to town on one another, please just let us be and have our boring discussions about drugs and how bad things are.... ;) SO, people, unless someone is responding to previous discussion, whats the worst its been for you, and how did it come to be and how the fuck did you turn things around, if you were able too??

Woosa, sodope, in no way trying to assume or presume about either of you. But since we have the private message board and apparently you hoth have each others cells so go to town on one another, please just let us be and have our boring discussions about drugs and how bad things are.... ;) SO, people, unless someone is responding to previous discussion, whats the worst its been for you, and how did it come to be and how the fuck did you turn things around, if you were able too??

Shit, of someone was harassing you, you'd wanna defend yourself to a certain extent. Because, even though he didn't post my real name, what's to stop him from posting someone's real name if he did successfully figure it out. That's just not cool. He's obviously on here trying to figure out peoples true identities. He tried to do this same shit to woamotive when he first joined. And that's going to stop people from posting on here. But anyways, I already said I wasn't gonna say anything else about it and I did so I went back on what I said. But anyways, I've been using for about 5 years now. Longest period of sobriety was when I was locked up for almost 5 months. And was also my lowest point. I felt like such a loser in jail and right after I got out. But it wasn't enough for me not to go back to dope. I copped within, I think, a week after getting out. Maybe 2, but either way wasn't very long. But, it did help me in the sense that it helped lower my tolerance because I was using a lot before I got locked up and now I'm using less than half of what I was. And I say I'll never go back to where I was and hope I can sick to that but only time will tell. The biggest challenge is gonna be when I do go back to work which should be before the end of the month and have a lot more disposable income. Right now it's easy to keep shit under control because I'm working with such small amounts of money to live on.

Maybe not the worst but for sure one of them and the most recent was a year ago rehab. Was on about 2 full jabs a day with 2 mg adivan , klonopin and ambience all prescribed from my wonderful psychiatrist.
Rehab would only admit me if I was off everything, even the prescribed anti anxiety meds. Went in on a Sunday evening. Prior to walking in the door i popped all the pills i had left and so that first night, and even second night were ok. I don't remember eithrr of them, but all the guys that i was in with said i was out of it. Third day hit and fuck me. Vomiting like never before. Barely could make it till evening, not able to eat or even drink a drop. That night placed 2 buckets, one on each side. 2 layers of sheets, triple wrapped pilloe case. Every 45 minutes, vomiting. Every 45 minutes, as much as that sucked i had the guilt or ashame of the fact that while i was dry heaving my stomach itself, the guys would be woken up hourly to it.
Vomit, fall asleep 45 minutes. Wakeup in a pool of sweat, vomit, sleep 45 minutes. This continued for 4 straight days. By the first sunday, week into it, i had not HAD ANY FOOD AT ALL. NOTHING. My intestines obviously free and clear of any thing were starting to close and shrink up.
Week number two, about half way into it, the vomiting had ceased and i was successfully being able to keep liquid down. Day 13 i had my first bite of food, a third of a banana. But now there was no sleep. None. Not until week three, then finally 3 to 4 hours would come around. Omg i was so happy, that anxiety and insomnia is fucking rough. Obviously by week four things were st at ting to turn around. But those first 2.5 weeks were fucking miserable. Kicking in the presence of other people sucks. I dont need that shame while i already feel like a junkie piece of crap. I would wear a clean sweater to bed every night becausr half way through rough the night if i did for 20 minutes i would wake in a pool of sweat. So id get up, put on a clean sweater and lay back down. If i didnt i would fuck up my bedding in a night. If i could make it to the bathroom in the beginning when the vomiting was so frequent, the toilets left a lot to be desired as it was shared with about 19 other dudes. Can only imagine being in jail. These were all moments where i would stop sndnthink to myself, "wtf ,man, why in the world didnt you just stay homr where you had sll these other comforts"?. (Clean toilet, fresh juices, control of heat ac. Clean big soft bed. Tv whatever i wanted to watch if i wanted too.)
why? Well because if i was at home i woulda copped first sign of anxiety. As the other guys have mentioned, when u know you cant get your hands on anything chances are you are gonna be much more succesful. Because you gotta be!!! But guess what, here i am again. At least this time i am keeping it to a pack or less a day. And not on any benzos. Those things fucking take that whole withdrawel to a new level very few people can get through...

Damn sorry for the above, thats obnoxiously long. But man i coulda went on and on ... But now that i have stopped and thought and read about it, i rememeber the benzos. Do NOT EVER go cold on diesel and those pills. TAPER!!! No joke, fucking crazy. One guy who came in a few days after i had, first thing he said, " damn dude, no disrespect but do you hsve the ebola virus"? " you look like death." Well, no i do not, but it fucking feels like it.

This is great therapy thats free...
btw, does anyone know if you can, and if so, how to post photos? Didn't see any thing when searched. If there is a document somewhere that explains how to and whats acceptable and not, i would appreciate the link.

And since sodope thinks I'm this Michael Keaton guy, he's been texting me nonstop for the last 12 hours asking if he can join the talk force because he'd be a crucial member. That he's only on here to expose junkies and wants to help clean the streets of heroin and meth. Like, he's seriously obsessed with becoming part of this task force he thinks I'm apart of. You should see the texts he's been sending me. It's scary. So you all could be wary suspicious of me, I'm only on here to read and share experiences. But definitely be careful with him.

Woosa, you are a law enforcement officer, you work for WEDGE. Look at you desperately try and defend yourself. You obviously have something to hide. I’m not here to expose junkies – they can do that themselves - By meeting up with you and the boys. And now you’re going for ad hominem attacks, otherwise known as attacking my character, in attempt to discredit me and make people believe you aren’t a LEO. You’re on the fucking task force! I have no interest in attacking your character, nor do I give a shit about what anyone thinks about me. If you think im a cop, cool, I don’t give a fuck, cuz I aint tryin to meet up with you. I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, im not here to make friends. My goal is to expose you.

Why, you ask? Because Im fucking sick and tired of a huge chunk of my fucking paycheck going into your budget. What a fucking joke. I pay all that tax money so you guys can fucking get on the internet, hop on some forums, make fake names, and try and bust some sad, desperate junkies who at the bottom of the food chain? What a fucking joke. What a WASTE OF MONEY. If youre gunna go after heroin, why wouldn’t you go after the big fish?! Oh I know, cuz you guys get to fucking seize all property related to that bust, and line your pockets. You don’t actually give a fuck about saving/ helping poor ass junkies, you just want to take their cars, buff up your resume, get that bonus, and make a name for yourself. It’s a selfish, egotistically driven effort. Don’t even fucking act like you actually care. You guys laugh when junkies die. It’s a joke to you… until it happens to your own family. The drug war is a joke. REAGAN IS FUCKING DEAD GET OVER IT. It’s been proven that your approach does not solve the problem. It just drives the trade further underground, increase profits for the gangs, and ruins lives. You wana help a junky? You really think a felony conviction, that follows people their entire life, is guna do that? You think stealing their car, cuz they had a $10 bag of dope, is gunna help?! NO. Its just going to fuck up their life further, make it impossible to ever get a job besides McDonalds, and commit them to a life of crime, addiction, and homelessness. Or jail. OR… they will truly feel so helpless, that they just fucking kill themselves!!! Congrats… Great fucking job. Glad I pay taxes for this shit.

You guys just got a bunch of grants, new equipment, and here you are on the internet, on a drug forum, trying to bust some fucking bluelighters who really have nothing. Just so you can increase your departments bottom line, and buy a bunch more new toys. It’s so fucking sad, that you get all this state, county, and local jurisdictional money, along with funds and cooperation from the ATF, DEA, FEDS, and other police departments and task forces, but then when it comes to funding for homeless services, mental health services, addiction treatment, and other things THAT ACTUALLY DO HELP… oh no, the states broke! The nations broke! We can’t afford it… Yet somehow there is plenty of money for military grade vehicles, jails, and over the top equipment. THE SYSTEM IS BROKE. Its all a joke. This is why im pissed. This is why im even wasting my time doing this. I despise your approach. You only care about your career. Oh… the jails are full, the courts are all tied up, cuz theres no money left. YEA FUCKING RIGHT. Why don’t you actually push for some change, to create a process or system that will really remedy this problem? I’ll tell ya why, cuz the profit isn’t there.

Sodope, if you really did lose your brother to heroin, I'm really sorry to hear that. That is a terrible thing to go through. I've recently lost 2 friends, not directly to heroin, but in a car accident on their way back from copping. It is unclear if they were already high when the accident occurred but it's definitely a big possibility. But this is the last I'm going to say about this, you are wrong about my name and wrong about my occupation. You are even wrong about my cell phone carrier being spring. Where you came up with this shit is beyond me. But coming on here and messing with people destroys the whole purpose of what this thread is here for. Or at least why people like to come on here.

No, you’re not sorry. You probably laughed. It wasn’t an OD, either. He fucking killed himself because he had been reduced to nothing, by a broken system, by fucked up crooked cops. Im not wrong about your name or occupation. You know whats fucked up? The fact that its way easier to get dope, than it is to get real help from a doctor or mental health service. That’s why people use. To ease the pain. Its way easier to buy another bag of dope, than to find treatment. Wait a few months for treatment? Get real. So you get in line, and even if you do make it a few more months, SORRY, you cant afford treatment, cuz you don’t have insurance, we cant help you! Unless you come from a fucking rich family, you are fucked. Yet, somehow, the state can afford to arrest you, instantly, and lock you up in jail. Again, if you’re poor, cya, cuz you aint gunna be able to afford bail. YOURE PART OF THE PROBLEM, “WOOSA.” But if you can arrest a few junkies, and take their cars, sell em, and make the task force more money, then you get a raise. GREAT JOB ASSHOLE. You have literally not even put a dent in the heroin epidemic. How pointless. Why does money come out of my paycheck for this shit?! Answer me that…

I’m also right about your phone carrier. The messages I sent to you were formatted in such a way that only sprint technology could deliver them. The fact you got them, PROVES YOU HAVE SPRINT. Why are you even lying about that? What is the point? Besides the fact that you are a member of the WEDGE task force, and trying to keep me from blowing your cover, so you can steal a few more cars and lock up some junkies. You probably have DREAMS of busting people. Kinda like junkies have dreams of doing dope. Obviously you know nothing about cellular technology, I don’t know why you are even trying to accuse me of making that up.

Shit, of someone was harassing you, you'd wanna defend yourself to a certain extent. Because, even though he didn't post my real name, what's to stop him from posting someone's real name if he did successfully figure it out. That's just not cool. He's obviously on here trying to figure out peoples true identities. He tried to do this same shit to woamotive when he first joined. And that's going to stop people from posting on here. But anyways, I already said I wasn't gonna say anything else about it and I did so I went back on what I said. But anyways, I've been using for about 5 years now. Longest period of sobriety was when I was locked up for almost 5 months. And was also my lowest point. I felt like such a loser in jail and right after I got out. But it wasn't enough for me not to go back to dope. I copped within, I think, a week after getting out. Maybe 2, but either way wasn't very long. But, it did help me in the sense that it helped lower my tolerance because I was using a lot before I got locked up and now I'm using less than half of what I was. And I say I'll never go back to where I was and hope I can sick to that but only time will tell. The biggest challenge is gonna be when I do go back to work which should be before the end of the month and have a lot more disposable income. Right now it's easy to keep shit under control because I'm working with such small amounts of money to live on.

Actually, I don’t give a fuck if some people that I don’t know, on a forum on the internet, harass me. I feel no need to defend myself. I have nothing to hide. Unlike you, I am not trying to meet up with people to bust them. I have nothing to lose by having people think im a cop. So what what if they do, I don’t give a shit. Im not trying to make friends.

YOU, on the otherhand, “WOOSA,” were real quick to try and defend yourself, discredit me, and save your name. Why? Cuz it would really suck for you to create this fake bluelight name, waste all that time learning and making up shit, and getting people to think your real and PM you and meetup, only to be outed and have it all go to waste. So it only makes sense for you to try and save yourself here. I couldn’t care less if you people think im a LEO. In fact, if from this exchange, you think both WOOSA and I are cops, then I will be completely satisfied, cuz Woosa, and the LEO activity on here in general, is still outed. I just saved a lot of people from a lifetime of pain and judgement, not to mention losing your car, your freedom, and any real job prospects. So think whatever you want of me, I really don’t care, Im not going to defend myself at all, JUST REALIZE THAT WOOSA IS A MEMBER OF WEDGE, the West Suburban Directed Gang Enforcement drug task force.

If you folks are still that desperate, and want to meet up with “Woosa” (just drive to the city, find a bum, throw them enough for a bag, and have them get it. Its really that easy. And they are for sure not cops), make sure to do it on your terms. WEDGE’s jurisdiction includes the municipalities of Berwyn, Brookfield, Elmwood Park, North Riverside, Oak Park, River Forest, River Grove,Cicero and Stickney. DO NOT MEET HIM IN ANY OF THESE CITIES.

Furthemore, the NORTH CENTRAL NARCOTICS TASK FORCE, covers the counties of KANE, DEKALB, and MCHENRY. They actively cooperate with WEDGE, ATF, DEA, and other federal, state, and local entities.

So think what you want, bluelighters. But by having you read this, and casting doubt on Woosa, I have succeeded. If you assume I am a cop, as well, that really doesn’t matter to me, it has no bearing on the success of my objective. I win.

At the VERY least, i just made this thread extremely entertaining, had a little fun, and opened some eyes.

Also, Kratom123 is probably just another username Woosa made, or another task force member made. As for Woamotive, I initially thought she was a LEO, but i no longer do, I wont tell you why or how, she is just extremely reckless and says things that she probably shouldnt. Sorry Woamotive, I dont mean to be mean or sling false shit, I really do apologize. But Woosa is FOR SURE a cop. I hope you are a little more careful in the future...

Wtf guys! ! I am not on here to listen to and or read you 2 back and forthing. Since you both habe each other's number why domt you just text or call each other and keep the bogus bs outta this board? I would appreciate it at least..,
Man who cares a user cant have his shit together and pay bills on time? Personally i never had been able to stay that up on it but if someone is able to thrm that's fucking great. As for every thing else, woosa and sodope, when my blood is taken i will get a bruise the size or a nickle and it will last at least a week. But there are also people whom dont get bruise at all. Its a individual thimg, just like all the othr BS. DROP IT, please and move on. Also, unless you met up and know someone on here, its safe to assume everyone is a cop.

Hey everybody, how many junkies do you know, who shoot up in their neck, and also have a house they just refinanced and pay all their bills on time. ahahaha fucking hilarious. Not even believeable. The very act of shooting up, is done when people become so desperate, and can no longer afford to sniff or smoke it. So they shoot up, cuz its the most bang for your buck. Sniffing and smoking no longer get them high. They cant AFFORD anything BUT shooting up.

And in the neck?! Thats a whole other level of desperation, addiction, and being broke as fuck. You dont pay mortgages on time, and shoot up in your neck. That's fucking retarded. Only a non user would think thats a real thing.

Maybe not the worst but for sure one of them and the most recent was a year ago rehab. Was on about 2 full jabs a day with 2 mg adivan , klonopin and ambience all prescribed from my wonderful psychiatrist.
Rehab would only admit me if I was off everything, even the prescribed anti anxiety meds. Went in on a Sunday evening. Prior to walking in the door i popped all the pills i had left and so that first night, and even second night were ok. I don't remember eithrr of them, but all the guys that i was in with said i was out of it. Third day hit and fuck me. Vomiting like never before. Barely could make it till evening, not able to eat or even drink a drop. That night placed 2 buckets, one on each side. 2 layers of sheets, triple wrapped pilloe case. Every 45 minutes, vomiting. Every 45 minutes, as much as that sucked i had the guilt or ashame of the fact that while i was dry heaving my stomach itself, the guys would be woken up hourly to it.
Vomit, fall asleep 45 minutes. Wakeup in a pool of sweat, vomit, sleep 45 minutes. This continued for 4 straight days. By the first sunday, week into it, i had not HAD ANY FOOD AT ALL. NOTHING. My intestines obviously free and clear of any thing were starting to close and shrink up.
Week number two, about half way into it, the vomiting had ceased and i was successfully being able to keep liquid down. Day 13 i had my first bite of food, a third of a banana. But now there was no sleep. None. Not until week three, then finally 3 to 4 hours would come around. Omg i was so happy, that anxiety and insomnia is fucking rough. Obviously by week four things were st at ting to turn around. But those first 2.5 weeks were fucking miserable. Kicking in the presence of other people sucks. I dont need that shame while i already feel like a junkie piece of crap. I would wear a clean sweater to bed every night becausr half way through rough the night if i did for 20 minutes i would wake in a pool of sweat. So id get up, put on a clean sweater and lay back down. If i didnt i would fuck up my bedding in a night. If i could make it to the bathroom in the beginning when the vomiting was so frequent, the toilets left a lot to be desired as it was shared with about 19 other dudes. Can only imagine being in jail. These were all moments where i would stop sndnthink to myself, "wtf ,man, why in the world didnt you just stay homr where you had sll these other comforts"?. (Clean toilet, fresh juices, control of heat ac. Clean big soft bed. Tv whatever i wanted to watch if i wanted too.)
why? Well because if i was at home i woulda copped first sign of anxiety. As the other guys have mentioned, when u know you cant get your hands on anything chances are you are gonna be much more succesful. Because you gotta be!!! But guess what, here i am again. At least this time i am keeping it to a pack or less a day. And not on any benzos. Those things fucking take that whole withdrawel to a new level very few people can get through...

Kicking in jail, like I mentioned in another post, was actually the easiest kick I'd ever had. And my habit was at its highest ever, between 2-3 jabs a day. But for some reason, probably a lot to do with dope wasn't available, I was able to sleep with in a couple days. Was able to eat from day 1. And that food is so fucking nasty. Commissary saved my ass, lol. The only thing that was really bad was the anxiety and that had a lot to do with the fact that I was in jail. And not only that but in the drug program which is a joke. Having to stand up in front of a bunch of gang bangers fighting gun cases but their attorneys got them in the drug program to make it look better to their judges. So you gotta talk about your addiction problems in front of dudes that are super judgmental because they don't understand addiction. It wouldn't have been so bad if everyone in there were addicts but you gotta sleep 3 feet away from the dude next to you (dorm style deck with no cells just bunk after bunk after bunk). And some were asshokes that would talk shit about things you would share in group. Oh, but then on Friday, commissary day, they are your best friend cuz they see you pulling in $200 bags every week. "Hey man spot me a bad of chips into next Friday". Mother fucker you haven't gone to store since you been here. I was pretty generous though to the nice dudes that didn't have anyone on the outside looking out for them. If you don't go to store in jail you fucking starve. Shit now I'm starting to ramble. I could go on for days about that experience, for real.

This is great therapy thats free...
btw, does anyone know if you can, and if so, how to post photos? Didn't see any thing when searched. If there is a document somewhere that explains how to and whats acceptable and not, i would appreciate the link.
To post pictures you gotta use a third party sure or app that turns your pic into a coffee for deal. The app I use is called DIRECTUPLOAD in the android market. You upload the pic to the app and it turns it into, well I forget what it is called. It's like html code or something. If you get the app you'll see what I'm taking about. Then you copy the code off the app and paste it in the box where you toe for message and when you post it, it will come out as the pic. Just be careful and make sure you delete any personal info in the code like your email address before you click post cuz it'll show up underneath the photo. Hope that helps. It sounds difficult but is really easy once you see what I'm taking about.

Damn sorry for the above, thats obnoxiously long. But man i coulda went on and on ... But now that i have stopped and thought and read about it, i rememeber the benzos. Do NOT EVER go cold on diesel and those pills. TAPER!!! No joke, fucking crazy. One guy who came in a few days after i had, first thing he said, " damn dude, no disrespect but do you hsve the ebola virus"? " you look like death." Well, no i do not, but it fucking feels like it.

What the fuck are you talking about? You're full of shit, and probably just another name used by woosa aka Michael Keating or another task force member. Everything your saying it retarded, and recycled information lifted from other posts. Why are you posting so much, and so many short, pointless posts? Probably because you are just trying to eat up space, and get all the stuff i posted earlier off the last page so that the chance of people reading it goes down. Take it to PM? Go fuck yourself. Your idiotic rambling posts just shot how desperate you are to save the Woosa username. I would say what makes it obvious that you and Woosa are LEOs, and why Woamotive isnt, but then you can use that information to improve your game, so i will keep that secret.The ebola virus? No one would say that to a junky in obvious withdrawal. Thats just fucking stupid. Make a blog for your dumbass posts. You guys must have busted a lot of people to see all those different types of bags. Too bad i ruined this thread for you. And guess what? Im guna out you on all the other forums your task force uses, too.

I'll say it again. Out of desperation, Woosa and Kratom123 (what a dumbass name), are now trying to flood this thread in attempt to push my posts far back enough that people will miss them and not notice the stuff I said. And they are trying to shift the focus and subject of the last 2 or 3 pages worth of my posts.

Thats fine, I will just repeat it every day. And hit up all the other forums. Im sure you guys are on facebook, too, with fake usernames, fake pics, friending people you dont actually know. Bluelighters, how many fake friend requests do you get? It's most likely cops sending them.

No, I assure you that I am neither wossa or sodope. Not even close!! ;). I did just join this site, it's nice to speak some about this life I am living and hiding from my family, friends. Isolation to say the least. Just curious, wtf and who cares who a cop. I would assume there gonna be at least one. And I could care less. Something about everyone who really lives this game is that we can detect the slightest load of crap a mile away. If you think or know someone on hear is 5.0 then fuck with em. just try to keep the back and forth on the public thread conservative. As of recent it's been dominating what's supposed to be discussion and questions in regards to the dope game. Just a thought...