• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

"cheese" dope in Tucson AZ

the dope trade is run by mexicans here. if u don't speak spanish or know mexicans you prob wont find shit. this sure aint jersey tho.

dang. thats some nasty shit. funny, you'd figure dope in tucson would be excellent with proximity to mexico. haven't been here long enough to find anything, but being from jersey no tar i ever banged in Oakland was as good as that dope.

Tucson has absolute fire dope. I'm from Phoenix, and had tar from both there and Tucson. If you know where to look, you'll get shit that has to be 60% pure at least (which for tar is amazing).

I was doing shots of .3-.4 here in LA (which is of dope that's about as good as I can find), then went home for a week and shot a .15 bag and nearly blacked out.

Keep looking - it's out there. If not, go to Nogales. It's close. Be careful, and don't bring it across the border.

I feel so sorry for people that live on the west coast and do Heroin. I mean seriously, why would you wanna do that incomplete bullshit Tar heroin that looks like a rabbit turds. lol fuck that shit, mexicans fuck up everything lol. They could take a Ferrari and make it look like shit with a big Nike swoosh on the back windshield and tin-foil around the doors frame. lol they do the same to Heroin, they don't even complete the full process, thats why they call Tar heroin #2, and #3 and powder H is Heroin #4. Same goes for marijuana from mexico. That nasty mexican brick weed, i wouldn't smoke that if I was paid to do so.

I used to live in AZ and for the time I was there I could not get my hands on shit, scripts if I wanted to. If I could have found D's I would have been happy.. But or AZ being so close to Mexico and Socali I would have thought there would have been way more H and a consistant supply of it..

Sorry to bump an old thread but....

theres a lot of misinformation about cheese.

first off, ive never seen cheese sold as cheese. people by tar, break it down with water, let dry. crush up a pill, normally tylenol pm, and add to the h, creating a snortable heroin. its not this 5% herion, tons of pill mix. Most people I am around do at the very most a 1 pill to .2 mix, creating a very dark powder mix. I guess a lot of dealers could mix their own cheese and do a very shitty mix like 2 pills to .1 mix and make a large profit, but any user who knows what he is doing will by tar himself and do his own mix.

yea dude i've bought tar in flagstaff and phoenix and known several junkies from flagstaff that would cop down in PHX. I would also get OCs for a fair price down in PHX.

I feel so sorry for people that live on the west coast and do Heroin. I mean seriously, why would you wanna do that incomplete bullshit Tar heroin that looks like a rabbit turds. lol fuck that shit, mexicans fuck up everything lol. They could take a Ferrari and make it look like shit with a big Nike swoosh on the back windshield and tin-foil around the doors frame. lol they do the same to Heroin, they don't even complete the full process, thats why they call Tar heroin #2, and #3 and powder H is Heroin #4. Same goes for marijuana from mexico. That nasty mexican brick weed, i wouldn't smoke that if I was paid to do so.

why would we wanna do that incomplete rabbit turd tar? Because it feels exactly the same as #4 heroin once its in your veins.

You know, in some places the powder is so shitty that the tar is actually stronger than the average local dope. In North Carolina, there's tons of shitty powder, but the tar is usually 20-30% from what I've read and tried. You're lucky to get powder even close to that around those parts. I was lucky to meet someone fairly high in the distribution chain (bought dope by the quarter pound) and he had some fairly decent dope. He would sell me shit before he stepped on it and it was this dark gray powder, with a strong vinegar smell/taste that liquefied into a tea color.

Up here, Jersey gets shit that is so pure it doubles (or more) in potency compared to the tar and powder I got down there. It's about the same price too. Tar was cheap as hell buying it by the balloon or in weight of balloons. The Mexicans had that shit on lock. The African American dealers I knew always had powder or this tar they called "chocolate". It smelled like chocolate, and it was the same color as some milk chocolate. It was like a brown and not black and it usually had an awful purity like 15% tops. Stay away from that shit. I had dealers cut heroin with crack or cocaine to boost the high. They never said they did that, but I can always tell when theres something like that in there. You'd have to be an idiot not to tell if there's coke in your dope.

As for cheese though. I've only read and seen pictures of it. I have never seen it in existence and I feel bad for people buying it thinking its real dope. From what I've read, it's the cheapest dope i've ever heard of.

People in the DFW area love cheese. lmao. Hell I know 3 guys who are dope heads now because of it

cheese is Diphenhydramine (anti-histamine (Benadryl) and heroine mixed for more nods and sedation

dont do it, i heard its like fire in your veins.......

if thats all it is, its a very common cut. but from what I've heard the REAL cheese dope was heroin with tylenol PM which would be what you said, plus acetominophen which is not something you want to shoot.

but just diph and heroin is not like fire on your veins, unless you miss but that burns with straight heroin.

btw, I will be moving to Tuscon within a month or two. as soon as my probation ends.

if thats all it is, its a very common cut. but from what I've heard the REAL cheese dope was heroin with tylenol PM which would be what you said, plus acetominophen which is not something you want to shoot.

but just diph and heroin is not like fire on your veins, unless you miss but that burns with straight heroin.

btw, I will be moving to Tuscon within a month or two. as soon as my probation ends.

I have lived in Phx, az since I was 8, I've never come across h, ever. I'd like to, but seems to be well hidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to Tucson, I hear tar is everywhere but I've been here 2 mo.the and haven't seen a Damn thing. Being so close to the border I thought it would be rampid and people say it is but no luck so far. Just a bunch of tweekers.

Sorry to bumb this yet again to but I've been meaning to make an account and this form finally did it, anyway I was gonna say tar is pretty easy to come by here in Tucson, AZ. I suppose it's like any drug and that you need to know the right people, it takes a bit to track down like acid or shrooms which are still externally prevalent here. One more thing I haven't noticed any differences in price just because of our location, I figure the risk is always the same so why lower the price.

Sorry to bump an old thread but....

theres a lot of misinformation about cheese.

first off, ive never seen cheese sold as cheese. people by tar, break it down with water, let dry. crush up a pill, normally tylenol pm, and add to the h, creating a snortable heroin. its not this 5% herion, tons of pill mix. Most people I am around do at the very most a 1 pill to .2 mix, creating a very dark powder mix. I guess a lot of dealers could mix their own cheese and do a very shitty mix like 2 pills to .1 mix and make a large profit, but any user who knows what he is doing will by tar himself and do his own mix.

you posted this back in 09 so i def dont expect a response, but i figured id comment on your post. yea 'cheese' got a terrible bad name in the press and you're right isnt as low quality as it was said to be. most people i knew who bought tar either smoked or made their own powder. also i have never heard anyone call it cheese who used it, every i know who used it called em caps cuz thats what they come in. i found a solid connect that was sellin caps that were better then alot of the tar i was gettin so it was a no brainer for me.

but saying people normally use tylenol PM is more media bullshit, ive never known a single person who used tylenol PM, most people i knew bought generic OTC sleep aids that are just Dyphenhydramine n mixed it up them selves. and the dudes i was goin through were gettin some fire tar that they would chop up themselves into caps, they were obviously makin money but the dope was still good and was a solid deal

So, can someone explain to me the difference between "cheese" heroin and just cut heroin? Like in Chicago we get good White heroin #4 and its cut with dormin (sleeping pill)... So is this the same as cheese heroin? Just dope that is cut? Just cause its cut doesn't mean its shit.. it can still be 30,40,50,60%...

^^ yea dude

in chicago yall dont get tar, its cuz with dyphenhydramine to make it snortable cuz some people dont like needles n smoking can be a waste til you get your technique down, not to mention smokin tar isnt something id wanna do day n day out for any substantial amount of time, its rough on the lungs man

"cheese" was just a huge media scare n yea there were some young kids OD'in, most had xanax in the mix too but yea it was just another way to scare people about 'the new heroin marketed towards kids' its a crock of shit.

n why it was reported to be of such low purity is beyond me, n why it was said it was cut with tylenol PM is also beyond me, i mean maybe some kids were gettin dirt n they were usin tylenol but thats not generally how it works around here

^^ yea dude

in chicago yall dont get tar, its cuz with dyphenhydramine to make it snortable cuz some people dont like needles n smoking can be a waste til you get your technique down, not to mention smokin tar isnt something id wanna do day n day out for any substantial amount of time, its rough on the lungs man

"cheese" was just a huge media scare n yea there were some young kids OD'in, most had xanax in the mix too but yea it was just another way to scare people about 'the new heroin marketed towards kids' its a crock of shit.

n why it was reported to be of such low purity is beyond me, n why it was said it was cut with tylenol PM is also beyond me, i mean maybe some kids were gettin dirt n they were usin tylenol but thats not generally how it works around here
Ah aight so I get it now, the whole "cheese" heroin is just BTH that is made into a powdered form with sleeping pills and shit.. fuck that sounds awful and has to be hard on the nose.