• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

"cheese" dope in Tucson AZ

meejee

Greenlighter
hello all, I just moved to Tucson from the SF Bay Area, and through looking around the web I heard of some powder dope they call "cheese" thats real popular with the school kids (at least thats what the news was trying to get across.) Anybody know whats up with this stuff? As an East Coast transplant to CA and now AZ, I've never come across powder, only the tar. Just curious. Thanks.

From what I recall, "Cheese" is it mixed with Codeine/Acetimophen pills crushed up, or similar. Sounds painful and pointless to me.

cheese is Diphenhydramine (anti-histamine (Benadryl) and heroine mixed for more nods and sedation

dont do it, i heard its like fire in your veins.......

Last edited:
I remeber an article on this said its like anywhere from 2-5% heroin.

If so how the FUCK are kids ODing on this shit?

^ Because of the diphen. And because there may sometimes be more potent batches going around.

This stuff origionated in dallas so i know a lot about it. Most people just snort it, and they are pretty strong that way. I started out doing that for a long time and it worked quite well until i found tar. It is just a way for the manufacture to double their buck. In the long run they have really done horrible things to young kids. The weird thing is that certain areas dont even have tar, only cheese.

It's extremely low purity heroin, <5%, cut with over the counter cold pills. Avoid it like the plague. The reason it's popular with kids is because they're the only people who would buy such shitty stuff and think it's great because they've never tried good stuff.

^yep, i wouldn't touch "cheese" heroin with a pole, its complete crap. people who buy it are getting ripped the fuck off, don't ever buy cheese ppl, if you like it enough, just buy tar and make it into cheese.

dang. thats some nasty shit. funny, you'd figure dope in tucson would be excellent with proximity to mexico. haven't been here long enough to find anything, but being from jersey no tar i ever banged in Oakland was as good as that dope.

Where I'm from (nj), "cheese" would just be something everyone avoided, not bought.

I despise whoever came up with the whole idea of cheese dope. Selling heroin to little kids. I can't think of anything more fucked up than that.

I have a feeling that the media blew the whole situation out of the water though.

ummm, I used to have like, 12-15 year old kids serve me when their parents weren't around. I suppose thats a whole different topic though.

No I have not came in touch with ANY dope, not tar, no oc.. And im located in AZ. Fuck having to go to LA

I've never done cheese, I'm just a regular NJ powder junkie (snort only tho).
I have tried benadryl with dope to potentiate and it will knock you out. Doesn't add to the euphoria just makes you sleepy as shit and adds to the nods but in an artificial, medicinal way. Definitely not the same as a good diesel high.

There is a lot of tar in AZ. I know this because, everytime I go to rehab I always meet a bunch of junkies from Arizona. Two of my best friends in my last rehab actually were from Phoenix and the other from Tuscon and from what they say (and from looking at their arms), there is a shit load of tar around.

^ya ive known 2 different ppl from tuscon, arizona and they said tar is very plentiful there. and supposedly very cheap since its close to the border.

Hahha cheese is crushed up tylenol cut with little amounts of dope. It was going around in schools in the southwest for alilwhile they made a huge deal out of it. check it out on wikipedia or google.