• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cheating

I couldn't get over cheating & I was the cheater... For a range of reasons,- I was lonely, frustrated & angry at my ex.

OP hope ur not trolling as I see u haven't posted again. Tell us more about ur situation,

Rtp

From my observations, it seems in many, if not most, relationships the satisfaction of one's 'partner' becomes increasingly more difficult as the duration of the relationship lengthens, growing more and more remote and further removed from reality, until one's chance of providing satisfaction to the other no longer remains within the realm of possibility.

It's an inevitability; relationships molder and people grow dissatisfied and sated.
That's an opinion and not a fact.

the worst thing is when you cheat, they dump you and you can only feel angry at yourself.

i hate being angry at myself cos i cant shift it. add that to love comedown and broken heart that you yourself caused.

hard to cope with

From my observations, it seems in many, if not most, relationships the satisfaction of one's 'partner' becomes increasingly more difficult as the duration of the relationship lengthens, growing more and more remote and further removed from reality, until one's chance of providing satisfaction to the other no longer remains within the realm of possibility.

It's an inevitability; relationships molder and people grow dissatisfied and sated.

if you say so8)

i think that things ebb and flow and every relationship is different

Last edited:
My husband recently cheated 2 things happen 1 his brother told him i was cheating 2 he was doing drugs and there was the combo . What a long battle when he came home after it all hapoen i thought it would be ok then he was talking 2 girl and it was happening again this one was harder he says he did nothing. He is sober has expressed his sorrow for hurting me
I am unsure how to be more sexual woth him i think guilt is now causing tenesion in our sex life. Advice please

Sounds fucked up. Try to do some mending first, don't rush things. Don't try too hard. Let time do its part, you do yours too. In the end you will know where you stand.

Thank you. Love and confusion is hard to deal with and i have to swallow alot on tjis one.

its tough cause there can be a whole lot of pain depending on what the relationship was,if I love somebody then a;; I could think about is someone else being inside them kissing them ,and putting their sperm inside the person and the person actually letting them cum inside them ....ohhh the pain