• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cheating

Yes I can get over cheating. What do you mean by situations ?

Was it the one time thing - was it with a friend - a family member -was it a drunken fuck - A random encounter - A planned event - was it just sex - is there love etc

Do you have an open relationship? Do you play? Was it outside of that trust? So many things to take into consideration.

I personally could get over them all.

If you're in an open relationship then obviously.
In a committed relationship then no.

Although it depends on what you mean by cheating. Sex.... no. Oral sex.... no. Kissing.... yes, depending who it was. If my fiance was having a full on makeout session with his best female friend then I would be worried about that more than a kiss from a random he met at a club.
Plus, we're in a relationship where kissing others is generally OK.

Depends on the situation.

Cheating just isn't okay, in my opinion.

cheating aint cool with me. but i dont consider kissing cheating cos to me its not that sexual and has happened accidentally when drunk with friends

its only ever sexual if you know sex is on the cards because of the kiss

In a committed relationship, nope.

Open relationship, well that is not really cheating as you can sleep with whoever you want to as well.

I have been in relationships and a woman cheated and I would retaliate and sleep with a few women and then it would be like "OK we are even" but then again none of those relationships worked out.

If people cheat on each other they probably are not going to be happy together. You certainly do not want a relationship or marriage of convience.

I won't tolerate it because I'll always be worried about it happening again, and I don't want to be in a relationship with somebody that I can't trust. If my boyfriend makes the choice to have sex with another woman, she can have him.

You can get past it. It's tough, but if both parties are on the same page, and the cheater is willing to go over the top to earn trust back, then yes. It's possible. It just takes time, and 0 fuck ups through the process.

If you're in an open relationship then obviously.
In a committed relationship then no.

Although it depends on what you mean by cheating. Sex.... no. Oral sex.... no. Kissing.... yes, depending who it was. If my fiance was having a full on makeout session with his best female friend then I would be worried about that more than a kiss from a random he met at a club.
Plus, we're in a relationship where kissing others is generally OK.

Depends on the situation.

Cheating just isn't okay, in my opinion.

'Then Obviously' why - why is it 'obvious' that if you have an open relationship your going to get 'cheated' on? So - you feel that your partner kissing a person 'could' be considered cheating / or it could be ok (depending on your view of their relationship).

Emotional affair, hard to say.
Just sex, yes, I could.

I'm probably the only female on the planet who wouldn't have an issue with my man poking something else safely, as long as I could do the same, and we were happy at home.

Sex is just sex to me. It's the emotional connection that matters most.

Emotional affair, hard to say.
Just sex, yes, I could.

who wouldn't have an issue with my man poking something else safely, as long as I could do the same, and we were happy at home.

Sex is just sex to me. It's the emotional connection that matters most.

I could have written this post :)

In the "Art of War" those who disobey must be put to death. I agree to this and apply it to my relationships. If there is distrust if said he/she breaks the ground and crosses the line and makes out with other men, sleeps with them and/or anything sexual is not tolerable by me. I don't care what foundation that we built, he/she broke the trust and therefore can't be trusted. I as a man, am superior and far better than having someone f-around with someone else behind my back. Many people out there who won't do that so why put up with the negative BS.

The truth is this ..no relationship has some official rules or guide lines you figure it out and figure more out threw communication with Eachother of course ...every situation is different .

even those of us who think we wouldn't take some one back maybe 5 yrs from now it happens and we take that person back bc in life everything's constantly changing even if you don't notice it .

so I struggle to say I definetly would or wouldn't take my gf back if she cheated but I would be massively hurt ..possibly be done but maybe she could convince me in time not to just toss out the relationship over a mistake ..maybe she couldn't .

There is absolutely no justification for cheating. I'll be devastated and the relationship will never be the same fuck that I can't get over it.

Fuck people who encourage it and who do it. You wouldn't want your fucking mother/daughter/sister getting cheated on.

There is absolutely no justification for cheating. I'll be devastated and the relationship will never be the same fuck that I can't get over it.

Fuck people who encourage it and who do it. You wouldn't want your fucking mother/daughter/sister getting cheated on.

Why do you care though ? You have used the term mother so I will use that term (nothing towards you and not about your mother) - the father in this equation needs to fuck. He simply needs to fuck. For what ever reason - he seeks another person. Is he really wrong? The 'mother' in this scenario is unable to give the husband sex - he 'cheats' - is cheating and 'cheating' different?

no i can't get over cheating, next she'll be popping out someone else's bastard child and try to scam me into child support. fuck that.

I really feel jealousy, after all I don't own the other person. On the other hand I have cheated now and then and the reaction has been catastrophic.

Keep your partner satisfied, and this will not be a problem.

For the record, I think cheating is for people that do not belong in full-commitment relationships. And, relationships of this kind - the kind where love is enough to sustain your own happiness and well being - is the best kind to be in. IMO

Keep your partner satisfied, and this will not be a problem.

From my observations, it seems in many, if not most, relationships the satisfaction of one's 'partner' becomes increasingly more difficult as the duration of the relationship lengthens, growing more and more remote and further removed from reality, until one's chance of providing satisfaction to the other no longer remains within the realm of possibility.

It's an inevitability; relationships molder and people grow dissatisfied and sated.

Why do you care though ? You have used the term mother so I will use that term (nothing towards you and not about your mother) - the father in this equation needs to fuck. He simply needs to fuck. For what ever reason - he seeks another person. Is he really wrong? The 'mother' in this scenario is unable to give the husband sex - he 'cheats' - is cheating and 'cheating' different?

I'm trying to understand you here Bearlove. Cheating is hurtful to any partner who cares about the relationship. Unless the relationship was falling apart, the wife went into a coma, I don't see a justified reason for something so anti-love to occur. Of course a man has needs but unless it's a sort of open-relationship or something there's little to no excuses.