Patrick Stump in early high school,
Andrew Vanwyngarden (MGMT)
Andrew Stockdale (wolfmother)
Isaac Brock (modest mouse)
Milá Kunis,
Olivia Wilde,
Emma Stone,
Robert Downey, Jr.,
Leonardo DiCaprio (since I was young, idk why lol (other than he's fucking fine and always has dope roles))
Johnny Depp
YELAWOLF
Mac Miller
Eminem
Travis Barker
Rihanna
Marion Cotillard
Rusko

Mostly people with musical talent, that shit's a major turn-on

I'm all about some Olivia Wilde! I've also been crazy for Natalie Portman ever since I saw her gangster rap video. And finally, I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Lea Michele. I love all three but I'd take Michele over the other two all day, everyday. I just can't help but love a girl that can sing like a fucking boss.

I never have celebrity crushes as the idea is just really silly imo. However, I do really think Tricia Helfer in Battlestar Galactica is out of this world hot.

jason statham. my husband will go see his movies with me but refuses to go hang out in malibu (where he lives).

and charlie hannam, who plays jax on sons of anarchy.

julian assange.

julian-assange.jpg

an attractive silver fox with deep passion for human rights and knowledge.

whats not to love?

...kytnism...:|

I enjoy how reticent everyone is to admit they have a celebrity crush: "I abhor the emphasis our society places on celebrity so I will not partake in this - having said that, I really like....". Ha ha, maybe it is semantics, like, if it weren't worded as 'crush.'

Having said that, ha ha -

Zooey Deschannel
zooey-deschanel-on-bus-in-500-days-of-summer_zps64a4ecea.jpg

Anne Hathaway (as Catwoman)
anne-hathaway-catwoman-41_zpsd1c1fa95.jpg

Dr. Girlfriend (Venture Bros.)
docgf_zps8d6fa23b.jpg

Patricia Morrison (Bass Player: The Bags/The Gun Club/Sisters of Mercy/The Damned)
patricia_zps6694ca17.jpg

Grimes (Claire Boucher)
genesis_zps8f194c87.jpeg

Cobie Smulders (Drool, my personal favorite on this list)
cobiesmulders_zpsdbc5dccb.jpg

Non-Sexual crush on Joe Strummer/Semi-sexual crush on Paul Simonon - that's right, he gives me a semi (The Clash)
clash_zpsc9af3cbf.jpg

Alexander Skarsgard - b/c he is a fucken Adonis
alexander-skarsgard-20100127-559819_zpsfc34e0d1.jpg

And finally, Clint Eastwood - in an awe-struck by his manliness kinda way
goodbadugly2b01_zps3103c6bf.jpg

I feel like slorta w/ this photo dump (sorry) of beauties, plus a few dudes. I can't say my affections (if they can be deemed as such) for any of these individuals comprises even a tenth of what Pagey feels for her namesake 8o

jason statham. my husband will go see his movies with me but refuses to go hang out in malibu (where he lives).

Oh, and fuck yes to this. I need a SO who appreciates the Statham caliber art.

^Hahaha I know. I've yet to meet someone who does. It's a bit embarrassing sometimes but at least I admit it 8)

Hayden pantierre until about 2008. Saw her in a commercial or movie or something when I was pretty young, obsessed with her until she turned into a disgusting uber-mainstream slut

She was so beautiful :(

I also have an "anti crush" on Zooey desschanel or however the fuck you spell it. She just seems like she has no soul. Plus hipstery looking as fuck. Get the sense there's a massive ego behind those dead eyes

Last edited:
Currently Jessica Lawrence takes the cake. I'm always keeping my eyes open for her if I'm ever in SM. That woman is incredible! Megan Good is oh so good. Locked eyes with her one time on the 405 freeway. Jessica Simpson from when she became famous till present. She is all woman! Halle Berry before she went fucking crazy. Last but definitely not least Heidi Klum. I've liked her for close to two decades. I even have a little man crush on Seal so when the two of them got together.. Holy Shit!

Milla Jovovich
resident-evil-extinction-milla-jovovich-7060209-1600-1067_zps481fb32e.jpg

milla-jovovich-net-worth-225x300_zps666951fa.jpg

Famke Janssen
x-men_-_the_movie__2000__famke_janssen_zps53d26c13.jpg

famke-janssen-as-xenia-onatopp-in-goldeneye_zpsd86faa8b.jpg

Leading me onto Anna Paquin...strangely attractive.
tumblr_m8swreNUsc1r79xuto1_1280_zps24671072.jpg

rogue_anna_paquin_zps5cea5efb.jpg

Something about Kat Von D - she's cool - I got her book, I think she takes too much on, but sometimes she is too much an LA gal for me.
c716b35d7d04aae14d926f75d5f83717_zps173badd6.jpeg

1289708408-14_zps14761b2d.jpg

139169-television-personality-kat-von-d_zps3ceb83c7.jpg

Madonna always had me
spl_madonna_concert_gun_mouth_thg_121113_vblog_zps874e08b6.jpg

2340012643473501100_zpsd42b342e.jpg

alg-madonna1-jpg_zpsd4f2f0c2.jpg

Her protege Lady Gaga is a feisty fitty
LadyGagagagasexy_zps792b482c.jpg

lady_gaga_wax_las_vegas_zpsa8058d3f.jpg

totally would fuck Johnny Depp
johnny-depp-UK-Vanity-Fair-2011-Jan-johnny-depp-18182808-1149-1495_zps9881096f.jpg

johnny-depp-image1_zpsc3bf94a0.jpg

I've always had the hots for an aussie actress called "Radha Mitchell. She starred alongside Vin Diesel in "Pitch Black" amongst other movies.

RadhaMitchell99_zps3fcc15a8.jpg

RadhaMitchell103_zps0026d816.jpg

I would marry Jennifer Lawrence in a heartbeat. When she was announced as AskMen's "most desirable woman" of 2012, I was just like...well I could've told ya that. ;)

Also, Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones
emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones-2011-01.jpg

My first celebrity crush was Shakira, and I still find her incredibly attractive. Scarlett Johansson is another who I've been crushin' on for awhile.

And Freida Pinto
freida-pinto-looks-cute.jpg

Heh, the more I think about it, I also gotta mention Sarah Shahi
Sarah_Shahi.jpg

Last edited:
Kurt Cobain will always be my top celebrity crush, I spent most of my teenage years idolising him.
Jason Stratham, Brad Pitt, Norman Reedus, Scarlett Johanson, Megan Fox are my Hollywood "crushes" and by crushes I mean I would love to jump in the sack with them ;)
Closer to home definitely Suffa MC from the Hilltop Hoods and Seth Sentry.

fuck celebrities. (i guess that's the wrong word.) but ya i don't get crushes period, much less on celebrities.