R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Celebrity crushes

Pagey

Bluelight Crew
Thought this could be a fun thread.
Whether or not you like to admit it, we've all had 'em. However, I've sadly never met anyone who was as into a celebrity as I am (I'll let you guess, my username is self-explanatory). I payed an outrageous sum to go to a premiere he was attending a couple months ago, got to stand about two meters away from him and it was probably the best moment of my life. I've been obsessed with him since I was about 13 and even got a tribute tattoo to him recently. Makes me incredibly sad that I'll probably never get to meet him. To be fair though it's probably more of a mixture of admiration/fanaticism/ridiculous attraction/absolute love of my life than a crush =D

What are your stories? Also if anyone could reassure me I'm not crazy that'd be cool. :)

Matt Cutts! I heart him. I've made him blush before in a hangout. I always have crushes on nerds. I dunno why.

I dont follow celebrity news at all, in fact I find the whole obsession our culture has with celebrities rather distasteful.

That being said, Jessica Alba is quite attractive.

I have two crushes, both are DJs. One is a local DJ (can't say his name because I go to every event he plays at basically lol) and I've had the opportunity to meet him so many times but I am such a wimp!!!
The other is another DJ who grew up in my area but he's now an international DJ who I *have* met (twice ... and he remembered me the second time!!).

Scarlett Johansson, Ann Hathaway, Claire Danes, Dakota Fanning, Emily Blunt, Alyson Hannigan

I've had crushes on all of these women at various points. I don't give a damn about anyone now.

do mods count as celebrities?? :)

for public icon celebrities: Melissa Joan hart when I was a kid. Olivia munn in middle school, lindy booth in high school, jenna haze in early college, hmm now it would be Sandra bullock and Jessica alba as well. I have crushes more on people in my day to day life such as this girl alyssa in my psych class this last semester and my abnormal psych teacher.

Alexander Skaarsgard for sure....usually I like dark men, but he...wow. Some of the sex scenes he is in on True Blood really get me going...

CALVIN HARRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually binge on him via google image search every couple of months.

auburn hair scottish 6'5" and really buff and chilled out

yummy yummy yummy

also edward norton back in the day before his jowls of sexy started drooping:(

oh my goodness. well, as youngun i was obsessed with hanson. partial to zac and then later to taylor.
yes, hanson. my friend and i actually travelled to their hometown, took grass out of their front yard (or what used to be their house...we looked up shit in library records), and visited the first venue they played. seeing them live was probably my best childhood memory.
now...
joseph gordon levitt (mainly mysterious skin era...that horrible haircut...mmm, yes)
river phoenix
ezra miller
robert downey jr (esp. 80s era)

those have gotta be my top. shout out to keanu, rob lowe in the outsiders, james dean, evan peters in american horror story (season 1 as tate, mainly), and norman reedus as daryl dixon in walking dead.

^Agree 100% on Robert Downey Jr. =D
I've also gotta add Ewan McGregor & Ryan Gosling.

Y'all are gona laugh but... I have had a crush on that Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice for years... She's like 19 which for me makes it all the better ;)

Honestly I've had celebrity crushes all my life, they're always constantly changing but I always imagine them to be the same person personality wise in my own mind. I'd probably hate more than half of my past celeb crushes if I were to actually meet them in real life lol

I dont follow celebrity news at all, in fact I find the whole obsession our culture has with celebrities rather distasteful.

Agree 100%.
Tony-Wallpaper-anthony-tony-dinozzo-25942243-1024-768.jpg

Michael Weatherly, plays "Tony DiNozzo" on NCIS.

Last edited:
Yep, who hasnt had these! Mine run the gammit from Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman, Chalize Theron, Halle Berry and from that one Pierce Bond movie with the cocaine drug lord, the one latino gorgeous lady and the short haired american woman. Heck, I can usually find something sexy and attractive in "almost" every lady out there. You can probably tell by my list, from latino to redhead to blone and black women - I love 'em all!

Last edited:
In high school had such a crush on Winona Ryder was genuinely ticked off when her and Johnny Depp got together. I was also going to woo Uma Thurman by sending her a pair of Puma sneakers cause Puma was the best gift I could think of that rhymed with her name. Oh but I was a downy lad and twee...

Matt Cutts! I heart him. I've made him blush before in a hangout. I always have crushes on nerds. I dunno why.

I didn't know who that was by name (i did when i goggled him.. i am horrible with names)
He has a remarkable remeblance to my stepdad! xD