• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Celebrity crushes

Can't say I'm at all into celebs. Although if Omar Sharif ever asked me to go to bed him I would, immediately.

Taylor Kinney. Michael Hall. Nick Jonas. Ryan Guzman. Jonathan Rhyss Meyers. Chris Evans.

Kristina Rose , though I'm not obsessed or really crushing I just think she's hot and seems cool ..I don't really follow celebs or anything most I see is facebook news Bs , daily show and commercials plus whatever I overhear during the day .

Jennifer Lawerance and Margot Robie.. Lord..

But IMO.. I'm marrying my dream girl so its nothing crazy

Keanu Reeves, Robert Downey jr, Adam Lambert, Elvis, MJ, Tom jones
got it real bad Right now for Keanu 8(

Thought this could be a fun thread.
Whether or not you like to admit it, we've all had 'em. However, I've sadly never met anyone who was as into a celebrity as I am (I'll let you guess, my username is self-explanatory). I payed an outrageous sum to go to a premiere he was attending a couple months ago, got to stand about two meters away from him and it was probably the best moment of my life. I've been obsessed with him since I was about 13 and even got a tribute tattoo to him recently. Makes me incredibly sad that I'll probably never get to meet him. To be fair though it's probably more of a mixture of admiration/fanaticism/ridiculous attraction/absolute love of my life than a crush =D

What are your stories? Also if anyone could reassure me I'm not crazy that'd be cool. :)

My celeb crushes are Katy Mixon and Vinita Nair...I don't stalk or try to have physical contact with them. I just collect video of them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vinita Nair

tn-500_103065_wb_0276b.jpg

Katy Mixon