• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least with something like a high end smoking piece, you know you'll get your money's worth out of it 8)

Hell, I still have my original pipe from when I was 18, and now I'm 25. Seven amazing years of toking :eek:

At least with something like a high end smoking piece, you know you'll get your money's worth out of it 8)

Hell, I still have my original pipe from when I was 18, and now I'm 25. Seven amazing years of toking :eek:

No doubt! I've had my sub for about 1.3 years at this point. It cost ~800 all told, not sure I've gotten my money back yet, but it will happen eventually!

There's also adjunct benefits that I didn't expect, like cleaning. I used to have to clean my bong like once a month or so. I haven't cleaned the sub in a year, just change the filter every day or two which take about a minute. Plus when I finally do clean it the residue is dabable (that's a weird word) instead of grimey bong resin.

I love CBD. Next time I see an ounce of something with at least 10% CBD and less than 1% THC for under $100 I'm buying it.

Until one of your high strung dogs jumps up, magically twists 2 feet to the side and knocks over your carefully placed bong. Until you stare in horror as the double 8 arm tree percs smash into pieces.

I keep my good glass hidden away from the dogs n cats.

Tom

That's impressive. I break glass like crazy I don't think I've had a the same glass for much longer than a year.

I bought a Boundless CFV, I know some people hate it but from what I read it's actually not that bad unless you have super high expectations (shouldn't expect happy endings at $115 anyway), and I'm certainly not paying $350 for one of the really high end vaporizers lol

All negative reviews I found were bitching about not having super thick vapor (DURRR convection rarely if ever does, morons, get a hybrid), and the battery life only lasting 3-6 sessions. Well I do just fine with my current one that lasts 2 sessions max lol

nice :) I've been thinking of trying out portable vaping with one of those disposable oil pens (Toko Gold, et al)

I know I've said it before, but the preloaded cartomizers are the way to go. There are so many good brands, just make sure to get one with no PG or other additives besides maybe terpenes and get a wickless cartridge.

They're so low key, I've smoked them inside so many places without anyone noticing. They don't smell like weed if much of anything at all. Just as long as no one sees you take a drag or exhale... lol

I'm taking a break for well over a week from THC at the very least, I've been feeling borderline psychotic and really depressed several hours after comedown lately. I'm feeling like I'll definitely be more of a weekend person. If I used every day I'd probably jump off a building on the comedown.

Last edited:
You're probably just feeling burnt out, which can be resolved with more cannabis :)

So I am just coming off using oxy's for 5 days, can't say I regret it as I have hedonistic tendencies and had a great time but I feel under the weather today... enough to justify laying in bed all day and probably until my 4am shift watching Harry Potter movies (Emma Watson these days is a fox!). Plus I only have like 6 weeks "clean time" or whatever they call it these days so I should probably watch myself but I knew how many pills I had and no other source and how fast I'd blow through them and that I'd end up in bed watching Harry Potter for a few days chaining off my HP lol...

So yeah just did the usual smoked a few joints had some earl grey my bones are still aching but whatever I'm not a slave to that shit anymore or I'd by fiending another hit.

Finally got my next date yesterday. Happened kinda random we were at a work lunch with our boss and his family and only the two of us showed up so I asked her out for tea after, ended up spending the afternoon into the evening together. This girl sure likes to take her time, she has a really analytical mind (she's not good at math though) so like she analyzes every social situation or thing about the world really extensively. She can answer my question a week after I ask it, and it took me a while to realize that she doesn't ever forget a single thing. She has like a photographic memory or some shit. She won't mention some things but I know she remembers everything.

I realized why she doesn't like smoking weed. She asks me jokingly and all cute, 'How many of those things do you smoke a day?" I'm like uhhhh.... 3? (30?). She def knows I smoke all my life away but she doesn't care about that, the smell or the way I act when I'm high (which is just me anyway) that doesn't bother her at all. The reason is that, she has a crazy analytical mind and it isn't something that has very much freedom of expression.

For example, I am really analytical just like her, but in a different way. What I trip out about has a lot more freedom... the sky is the limit really, so there is nothing confining me to think in a certain way - and if there is, I know it's just a mirage anyway. She lives in the rigid social constructs of our modern day world (she is super chill though, not a robot haha) - anyways, I can see her getting really socially anxious if she smoked weed because there is only so much she can think about. She takes all the time in the world to make her decisions but I feel like weed would try and force a sense of logic upon her, that wouldn't help in the context of the way that she thinks. She didn't spend 15 years growing up on the stuff or she might be a natural toker : p

I thought thought was amazing when I realized that about her. Cause like I knew it wasn't the smell and she is really only curious about how much weed and psychs I do (and like oxy's and shit like that are out of the question obviously... I got away with it haha. Prescription is out, and I was high as fuck for 5 days). I was so stoned today, I came up with an entire idea for a novel that would actually be fucking amazing if I went through with it, but she'd get caught up in paranoid thought loops wondering when she should kiss me lol. Too cute.

Finally though like I actually understand at least in one person why they don't like weed and it is perfectly valid as it relates to the very way she thinks, and how weed would interfere with that and how under other circumstances as she has hedonistic tendencies as well she would probably love to smoke weed. She has trauma and stuff too. I would also like to know this about someone who is potentially my future girlfriend. I actually prefer this, to someone who will smoke pot with me but can't really come up with a reason for why they do. (she did not explain this to me by the way... she sort of just told me how weed affects her and it was all jumbled and confusing lol... and she was like it has to be stimulating for me). Well... weed can be very stimulating and you loved acid when we took it... what is up with this chick haha. Lovely girl, really...

@TN, I know, you were talking about harm (feeling burnt out), I was telling you how I would go about reducing that.

Drug use != harm

(not replying to moxious)

I think I need to work on my attitude about when to use cannabis... I've been realizing more and more that the attitude "oh this girl I like shot me down I need to get high to ease the pain" or "it was a long day at work I should get really baked to relax" or "my wrist hurts slightly I should get high because it's medicine" or a million other things. I'm not sure if I could be functional being stoned day in and day out, and I really don't want to find out. I definitely don't want that to be the main use of my income most importantly.

Maybe it should be more of a reward "if I can clean up my room (I leave my room a huge mess but everywhere else is fine amazingly), get my work done, prepare a GOOD meal so I'm not munching on doritos and coke, I'll allow myself to sit down and relax with a few hits after putting on a movie" or something... dunno. Just thinking out loud.

OHHHHHH!

Normally I see that expressed as =/=

Never mind me...

OHHHHHH!

Normally I see that expressed as =/=

Never mind me...

You did nothing wrong, what I feel is wrong is encouraging drug use in someone who's expressing concern about said drug. Just saying "LEL GET HIGHER" is really not helpful in any way, to anyone, at all. Maybe if they're trying to treat terminal illness treatment side effects like breakthrough cancer pain or nausea from chemo, but as a general rule telling a healthy person to use more drugs when they have concerns is not harm reduction and it's not a good thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.