• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I normally do when I get co2 . but I just buy a few edibles an put it on them.
Nice way to boost an edible!

My quartz enail is doing great except for one really potentially bad thing; the coil likes to slip off the bottom of the nail if I move the rig around too much (it's not as secure like a castle style nail is with enails). I'm holding onto a ceramic castle enail that I'll use when I have noobs using it to prevent forest fires only you can prevent forest fires

this showed up on my recommended list and is chill

Nice way to boost an edible!

My quartz enail is doing great except for one really potentially bad thing; the coil likes to slip off the bottom of the nail if I move the rig around too much (it's not as secure like a castle style nail is with enails). I'm holding onto a ceramic castle enail that I'll use when I have noobs using it to prevent forest fires only you can prevent forest fires

Are you using a banger or some other style quartz nail? I knew people that had the same issues with bangers, even the pukin beagle ones designed to fit coils. It would still occasionally slip off. Hopefully someone doesn't get branded lol I've burned my arm on a torched nail while it was cooling down for awhile and that shit ruined my day, I couldn't imagine getting burned by a coil that's at steady temperature. The enail is so much more deceiving too. People never see it red hot so they're never as cautious of it when it's just chilling there turned on

Are you using a banger or some other style quartz nail? I knew people that had the same issues with bangers, even the pukin beagle ones designed to fit coils. It would still occasionally slip off. Hopefully someone doesn't get branded lol I've burned my arm on a torched nail while it was cooling down for awhile and that shit ruined my day, I couldn't imagine getting burned by a coil that's at steady temperature. The enail is so much more deceiving too. People never see it red hot so they're never as cautious of it when it's just chilling there turned on
Yeah, it's a banger style with a hook on the arm that doesn't secure much at all. The castle styles with the screw on heads are way safer for an enail. I can't really leave the banger enail unattended when it's on either for fear of actually burning down the house. None of them cost me too much so I don't mind the extra nails.

Yeah, it's a banger style with a hook on the arm that doesn't secure much at all. The castle styles with the screw on heads are way safer for an enail. I can't really leave the banger enail unattended when it's on either for fear of actually burning down the house. None of them cost me too much so I don't mind the extra nails.

Oh yeah you'll pay off the nails,and possibly even the unit depending on what you got in no time with the money you would of spent on butane. That shit really adds up after awhile.

For real. My first year of dabbing I was using propane because of how expensive butane was and then when I got a good deal on butane I switched over but it's still crazy expensive after a lot of time. I'm glad to only occasionally use butane now.

In all her glory:

EyXjKGd.jpg

The temperature control boxes don't really differ much. I've heard of double enail set ups if you often have multiple people dabbing that might be cool.

A standard complete set up can be done with a single hundy. It's all a matter of what you like and want to do with it.

I like tossing around the word spliff... although I have never smoked one myself. I like to smoke weed first, then my cigarette.

But feel free to puff puff pass one my way.

I like tossing around the word spliff... although I have never smoked one myself. I like to smoke weed first, then my cigarette.

Gross. I only tried one once an it was nasty. But I really don't smoke cigs

The temperature control boxes don't really differ much. I've heard of double enail set ups if you often have multiple people dabbing that might be cool.

A standard complete set up can be done with a single hundy. It's all a matter of what you like and want to do with it.

Yeah I'm probably gone get 1 soon . ( just got income tax ! :) ). So I'll be look around. What kind did u get .?

Yeah I'm probably gone get 1 soon . ( just got income tax ! :) ). So I'll be look around.
Nice. I'm pretty sure all us CO in staters get about 9? bucks in tax returned to each of us from too much cannabis money made last year. I guess it would have been more but there was a compromise or something I dunno prices have dropped so much I don't care anymore lol.

What kind did u get .?
no name brand cheap dhgate purchase that I painted on.

the smell of a straight joint is a lot nicer. the taste of a spliff is like an argument between tobacco and weed.

having said that, for some reason the straight joints' hits hurt more than a spliff's hit.

very strange as they say tobacco smoke is harsher..

i used to prefer my cigs before the weed.

I like the word cones now that I don't tobacco.

I just got the strangest idea to soak half a zig zag in some co2 oil and then put it in the fridge before rolling it up. I have no idea what this means.

Fuck I'm high.

hm... so jib really left.. huh?

we would coat our rolling paper in wax and rosin at times.

obviously wasteful but if you're in the mood to waste it tastes really good ;)

hm... so jib really left.. huh?

we would coat our rolling paper in wax and rosin at times.

obviously wasteful but if you're in the mood to waste it tastes really good ;)

where did he go? I was away and missed something...

too much oil and it won't burn right, but a little ribbon on the outside can be nice

I always liked sealing blunts with codeine syrup, but smoking that is probably worse than smoking blunt paper...

i think he was maybe fed up or something. of what? idk. he changed his location, removed avatar and dipped.

yeah some oil can make it burn like shit.

yeah in my newbie days i'd dip my smokes in codeine. definitely horrible for the lungs. all that burnt sugar and shit.

hardly even take codeine anymore. kratom took the crown

Jib has expressed his desire to take a much needed break from BL in previous years, and I assuming this is another one of those times. Judging by his location status, he does not seem to be coming back this time. I think it's just burn out (no pot-pun intended), IMO. If he needs a break, it's good that he can recognize that. What can you do?

A couple months ago I put a full gram of CO2 oil in a bomber joint (about 3-4 grams of flower) I rolled with two large papers. It wasn't 420, it wasn't my birthday, it wasn't anything special, I just burned it down all wastefully and such. I guess because I don't roll cones too much that it seemed like a special occasion lol. Even though I rolled my own spliffs for a couple years I feel like such a noob when it comes to joints/cones. I'm all about that glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.