• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ mine was pretty basic. got high like i do every day lol.

I thought about going to hippy hill like everyone does around here on 4/20 but it's so crowded, public tranisit looks like chinese subways. It is wild to see police cars driving around, crazy ass looking dudes running around selling shroms and the likes, hippy huts that literally had drug prices with mild code words.then at 4/20 it's a massive cloud which that part is impressive. worth going at least once I think.

Legit scores, stayhealthy! I picked up some nug run wax, a few CBD edibles, some Orange Kush flower and some activated/decarbed CO2 oil. I ended up getting invited to a couple different 420 parties and didn't have time for them all, so I was pretty busy.

I've been putting that decarbed CO2 oil directly on toast or in tea/coffee because I can barely taste it. Fastest edible I've ever "made", and it only takes about an 1/8th of a gram to get high, man!

ok so straight joints and vaporizers don't make me cough all night and cough tinges of blood in the AM. i'd also get a sore throat lol.

blunts and spliffs make my throat raw af. gotta sit out most of my friends' smokes too but that's fine for moderation i guess ;).

hopefully i run into some good weed and hash oil back home for the summer.

Looks like you got flavors for days Stayhealthy I'm jealous.

I didn't do shit for 4/20, was pretty much a normal day and didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I've been smoking flowers for the past couple weeks which is strange for me, but I just picked up some headband oil today. First time smoking hash in like 2 weeks

I also quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey for about 3 weeks, but I fucked that up today. I think smoking flowers instead of so much hash helped a lot, but I still can't kick it. What's funny is I literally got a gag reflex on my first cigarette and it's the same kind I've been smoking for years. Even my body knows how gross it is, yet I'm still dumb and continue to smoke lol

I've been putting that decarbed CO2 oil directly on toast or in tea/coffee because I can barely taste it. Fastest edible I've ever "made", and it only takes about an 1/8th of a gram to get high, man!

Thats what I normally do when I get co2 . but I just buy a few edibles an put it on them.

I also quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey for about 3 weeks, but I fucked that up today. I think smoking flowers instead of so much hash helped a lot, but I still can't kick it. What's funny is I literally got a gag reflex on my first cigarette and it's the same kind I've been smoking for years. Even my body knows how gross it is, yet I'm still dumb and continue to smoke lol

Congrats on quiting cold turkey 3 weeks. If u r able to do that u should b able to quit 4good . cigs were way easy for me to quit. I vap alil an I'll take a few drags off a cig if I'm really drunk

just bought myself a pipe. looks pretty nice. cheap too;). this is what happens whe you have nothing to do on your computer after you eat some xanax, smoke a bunch of ganj and browse amazon :|.

at least one of the purchases was a 200g x 0.001g scale i been looking for =D.

thinking to go finish off my beer in a bit... next week i'm going home :D. finished all my LSD and ketamine :).

last dose of kratom tomorrow. very amped to end this semester. need a break from the states, m8s :p

Antibiotics did the trick and Im much better now.

Was good to stop smoking for a while. Lungs feel clean.

Hi mates, I'm stocked up already and having a blast.

One or two weeks smoking da stuff, two or in my case three weeks ;) of total abstinence, that seems to be the way to go.

Who dat boss? Not the otherwise almighty stuff. Be smokin da house for now :)

Captain, dabbing already? Good to make tolerance breaks here and there, doesn't need to be long. It won't go away :)

Good to know Captain, good to know. Smoke on a dab for me will ya? Must be Their Super Highnesses Rosin or Wax. Lucky boy.

Loving this herb. Smokes like weed from the 90s. Id venture to guess it may be northern lights. Cannot confirm as I did not buy it directly from the grower.

Been super stoned all day. Perma-nod. (Cpl shots of dope also, today)

Got hit by a truck on my bike today on my way back from IOP. If I hadn't been stoned and carrying (small amount of) herb I would've filed an accident report. Im hoping to get some cash outta this.

(Puff puff) pass! Id kill for an edible, guys. If I do travel to CO ill be making some purchases. Mmmm.

i can't wait to get home and get my hash pipe in gear :D. couple more days and i'm back =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.