• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Mmmm I love pics of shatter, and that looks like some mighty fine stuff man. Please post more pickups with their respective test results :D

In CA medical dispensaries, we get 80-93% THCA/THC shatter grams for sometimes less than the price of an eighth of flowers. It's insane, I can't believe how much the prices have dropped and how much the standard of quality has gone up recently.

I went to dispensary in TO and they gave me 60 dollars cash for joining. no Join fee didnt have to spend it there. This continent is pretty baddass IMO. lol

Straight up cash?! 8o Are there some sort of TO dispensary regulations with locked-in-contracts I'm not aware of? Maybe there just aren't that many great dispensaries in TO that leaving a good first impression is worth the payoff? The county I live in has plenty of dispensaries, leading to fierce competition and low medication prices.

Either way, it's amazing how Europe, once being the poster "child" of liberal ideals as well as espousing a live and let live attitude towards soft drug/alcohol use, is trying to enact harsher legislation while certain states of the US (of all places) are breaking new ground in supporting personal freedoms. Oh, Western Europe, how the tables have changed.

been smoking on some white fire og from og raskal seed/genetics... must say some really good smoke. granted the grower is legit, but he is an experienced grower, premium smoke.

^Mmmm I love pics of shatter, and that looks like some mighty fine stuff man. Please post more pickups with their respective test results :D

In CA medical dispensaries, we get 80-93% THCA/THC shatter grams for sometimes less than the price of an eighth of flowers. It's insane, I can't believe how much the prices have dropped and how much the standard of quality has gone up recently.

Straight up cash?! 8o Are there some sort of TO dispensary regulations with locked-in-contracts I'm not aware of? Maybe there just aren't that many great dispensaries in TO that leaving a good first impression is worth the payoff? The county I live in has plenty of dispensaries, leading to fierce competition and low medication prices.

Either way, it's amazing how Europe, once being the poster "child" of liberal ideals as well as espousing a live and let live attitude towards soft drug/alcohol use, is trying to enact harsher legislation while certain states of the US (of all places) are breaking new ground in supporting personal freedoms. Oh, Western Europe, how the tables have changed.

if it is a non profit they are required to donate a large part of their profits and things like this are ways they do so. sure most if not all of it goes back to the club in one way or another haha.

I've heard that you can use some cannabis extracts / concentrates sublingually. Does anyone here know anything about that?

I like the shorter high that kicks in faster from smoking / vaping, but I generally like eating my drugs more than inhaling them. I was thinking a sublingual product might be a good compromise for me, because I hear it has a shorter onset.

P.S. I need a GF like this:

11210419_1068984196450455_7244752321850810006_n.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, concentrate-lovers, I have a slight issue I'd like a little help with.

My dab pen's clogged. After months of near-everyday use, I finally can't pull through the sum bitch (it's the airflow hole in the atomizer-- looks like it's gone gooey with a near black reclaim).

A customer support FAQ for the product simply said to soak the atomizer in rubbing alcohol overnight and to ensure it was completely dry and the airhole wasn't still clogged before using again.

Makes sense to me, but I'm kind of worried about the wick soaking up alcohol and just never letting go of it. Am I supposed to replace the coil/wick and soak the atomizer without those pieces? Or will an overnight soak not hurt a damn thing so long as I give it adequate time to dry?

I'm just curious because I always was under the impression the atomizer includes the coil and wick, but I may be misunderstanding something there.

^ Sorry dude, I dunno anything 'bout dab pens. But, alcohol does evaporate quickly without leaving a trace, so my guess is that you'll be okay.

My vaporizer uses an oil can / healthstone type thing for oil, so I'm not sure either. It's probably OK if they suggested it, it should evaporate like AppleCore said.

Got some more new flowers and this stuff is pretty damn fuego. Great nugs to take pictures of and again I'm not sure on the strain but who cares when it's fiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeee. Trichomes are glistening like diamonds %). If pot or not was still around I'd be submitting all the time with all the weed I've been smokin lol

cG6Eglm.png

Not doing shit but watching the cavs right now, been bumpin Berners new album the past few days whole album is bombbb he really did this one up for the smokers

Last edited:
3D always delivers nice buddage and concentrates.

As for myself, I have like ten spliffs left, and then I'm taking a two months (or three) long break. It's important to know you're the boss when it comes to cannabis and you can confidently know you can go without it for long periods of time.

3D always delivers nice buddage and concentrates.

As for myself, I have like ten spliffs left, and then I'm taking a two months (or three) long break. It's important to know you're the boss when it comes to cannabis and you can confidently know you can go without it for long periods of time.

Be a real boss and re-up, hold the stash and THEN quit.

It's only real if you have it and can not smoke it. If you have to run out to not smoke, it's still in controllllllllllll.

But you get what I mean, though, right?

I know it came off as kind of douchebaggey but it was moreso a serious thought disguised as a joke.

The basic idea behind it being that if you can be in possession of your drug of choice and not have any inclination to use it, you're actually beating your (psychological) addiction. If you have to remove your vice completely from your life in order to not crave it, nothing's being beaten-- simply postponed.

Just my opinion. ^_^ It goes back to that age-old AA adage: Once an addict, always an addict. Also, note that when I say "you" I don't actually mean YOU, blues... just a habit to describe a general, run-of-the-mill person, and that I'm not trying to call you an addict or nothin' like that, just talkin' is all....

Last edited:
Nah sorry I don't buy it, no matter the way you choose not to use, it's the goal that counts. I don't have dispensaries or coffeeshops down my street, if that's your point, that would be adding a challenge I agree, but that's it.

Lol, no, that's not what I'm saying. Here, I'll be blunt with my opinion:

If you could voluntarily go without it, you wouldn't have to run out to do so-- hence why you're simply postponing the inevitable toke instead of actually proving to yourself you don't need weed as a crutch.

I mean, it's not serious to me at all but I just can't stand when people don't understand what the fuck it is I'm saying.

Hey relax dude.

I quit when I want, the way I want, no need to turn around it. Saying 'yeah but you're not 100% clean' when I have quit the stuff for three months before taking some again two weeks ago isn't even interesting in my book. When I don't have dope, I think about it but I can live without it. That's all folks.

Are those crystals photoshopped lol? Pretty danky.
My vaporizer uses an oil can / healthstone type thing for oil, so I'm not sure either. It's probably OK if they suggested it, it should evaporate like AppleCore said.

Got some more new flowers and this stuff is pretty damn fuego. Great nugs to take pictures of and again I'm not sure on the strain but who cares when it's fiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeee. Trichomes are glistening like diamonds %). If pot or not was still around I'd be submitting all the time with all the weed I've been smokin lol

cG6Eglm.png

Not doing shit but watching the cavs right now, been bumpin Berners new album the past few days whole album is bombbb he really did this one up for the smokers

The basic idea behind it being that if you can be in possession of your drug of choice and not have any inclination to use it, you're actually beating your (psychological) addiction. If you have to remove your vice completely from your life in order to not crave it, nothing's being beaten-- simply postponed.

I get this way with alcohol and sweets too, but not with coffee or nicotine. I think it has to do with having an obsessive mentality, vices that keep my brain distracted are easy to abuse while vices that just stimulate my brain are easy to moderate even if I'm using them daily. I know I'm prone to binge on alcohol and sweets so I just don't keep those things around me, on the flipside I go through hundreds of dollars worth of coffee, nicotine and herb a month just using them routinely, same dosages every day on and on and on without change.

what's going on here? jib? u ouddie?

i'm mad conflicted whether to start buying cheap morrocan hash or just getting a pen and buying the occasional gram of hash oil. i feel like the pen would be worth it.. just dunno which to get..

Status
Not open for further replies.