• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy's name is Zakir Hussain. He played with Ravi a lot. Ravi has passed but you can still see Zakir in concert.

Tablas are fun as shit. Really difficult to learn but I use to jam with a tabla player on guitar. That was really fun.

I hope you all are smokin on some fire today. I just traded some hash for a little bit of flowers and it was worth it. Not sure on the strain, but it's some super dense crystally little nugs. I saw some of the bigger ones and it looks like it grew all fox taily. Tastes pretty floral, but not green but kind of like a bouquet of flowers or something it's really interesting and I've never had anything with this kind of terp profile.

s89JKY0.png

^looks nice

Just took a dab of some "sapphire scout" that gave me a bit more head change than I was expecting, very nice. Went to the dispensary this morning and got 4g of concentrate: 2g of Moxie--Presidential OG and Best in da West, 1 g of "Dab & Co" [tiffany & co ripoff]-- .5g sapphire scout and .5 Diamond OG, Elicit Labs 1g Alien OG crumble. I love these Valley places, so cheap for well made concentrates. All nug run from trustworthy companies.

You guys got the Moxie out there too? It's up in the shops in Michigan as well, and it makes it way to Ohio all the time. I have no idea what it sells for retail, but I'm sure as you can imagine on the black market it goes for ridiculous prices. When those black boxes/packets come sealed people here are willing to pay out the ass for em lol. They always have some ridiculous flavors though I have some homies that pick it up occasionally for personals. These are a few my homie had like a month ago

JGbAQtK.png

Sapphirescout sounds bomb too, I saw some pics of some of the flowers from B Mav today. Nugs were caked out with frost

beware of glass balls

some not nice people put thee small glass beads on nugs to make em look frosty.

the glass is originally an additive for making highway paint reflective

You guys got the Moxie out there too?

Yeah, Moxie started in LA and they've spread to Michigan and Nevada.

Their in-house flavors are amazing--they have whole warehouses they chop down to make the Live Resin. They were one of the first people to pump out a lot of it. They're local to here though so dispensaries get contract processing--this stuff was 1/2 the price of their packaged Live Resin (even a bit less than half), and it was still a nug run. Just flowers that the dispensary grew in-house and then had Moxie process.

Haven't tasted it yet though, the Dab & Co .5s were both sugared so I've started with those.

Happy Late April Fool's everyone. I'm going to go not smoke weed. April Fools.

bout to consume a large dose of firecrackers

don't worry the weed has seeds in it :\

Last edited:
So stoned, been taking big dabs of Platinum OG and ate a HUGE stringer of Rick Simpson Oil like an hour ago, probably 200-300mg of THC

^been taking nice (30-75mg) dabs this last week, tbh although i'm getting really stoned I kinda like microdosing better (10-25mg dabs).
rotating between 5 different strains keeps my dab strain tolerance low which is cool since I don't really smoke these days

Hit up a new medical dispensary today as a first time patient and other than throwing in a really nice pipe and some cheap swag, they hooked it up FAT. I paid for 5g (for the price of 4g) and ended up getting 6.38g of some top-shelf OG and a hybrid

Some days make me feel so damn grateful to live in this country. USA USA USA!

^been taking nice (30-75mg) dabs this last week, tbh although i'm getting really stoned I kinda like microdosing better (10-25mg dabs).
rotating between 5 different strains keeps my dab strain tolerance low which is cool since I don't really smoke these days

Hit up a new medical dispensary today as a first time patient and other than throwing in a really nice pipe and some cheap swag, they hooked it up FAT. I paid for 5g (for the price of 4g) and ended up getting 6.38g of some top-shelf OG and a hybrid

Some days make me feel so damn grateful to live in this country. USA USA USA!

I went to dispensary in TO and they gave me 60 dollars cash for joining. no Join fee didnt have to spend it there. This continent is pretty baddass IMO. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.