• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth VS. Whose got the lighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a story that happened to a friend of a friend of mine....

THE creepiest shit haha. If you guys remember early 2000s Cartoon Network.

Dying to take a smoke... The amp is starting to upset me

i was born in the 80s and live in the 90s.

i feel like our generation grew up like the baby on the nevermind album cover, steeped in a society high on hairspray and cocaine, greedpigs to the max

LOL at the first video DrGreenthumb posted

here's another one of a kids first dab and him freaking out. I feel pretty bad for him because everyone else is in the background is probably making it worse, but still pretty funny... what assholes he's kickin it with... freakout doesn't happen till 1:39

Last edited:
LOL at the first video DrGreenthumb posted

here's another one of a kids first dab and him freaking out. I feel pretty bad for him because everyone else is in the background is probably making it worse, but still pretty funny... what assholes he's kickin it with... freakout doesn't happen till 1:39 v=QM0r3t55-Rc[/video]
WOAH man. I had to stop at 2:10! Just watching that gave me anxiety, he NEEDS a BAR STAT. Its funny though just because you know he's having a panicked attack and he will be okay. In reality its not funny because that must have been extremely stressful for the lad. People are dicks at times especially at that age when you don't know dick about anything but think your fucking wise and know shit. A rice kernel sized dab would have done the kid right. "OMG I'm paralyzeddddddd!".

Finally some herb for the soul. Weed really does kill physical pain a bit

Finally some herb for the soul. Weed really does kill physical pain a bit

You know what does that better? A little oxycodone.

My back was fuckin' KILLIN' me after work this morning, until I managed to get some medicine in me. I felt like a little old man, man, swear to God.... shit is still achey as fuck, and I still got two more days 'til the weekend. 8(

Basically, I shoveled way too much fucking snow yesterday. That's the moral to this story.

^damn dude that sucks. You can tell spring is pretty much here. I'm in WA but pretty close to Portland, OR. The weathers pretty mild, been mid fifties lately but wet. Had a few nice days and this coming Monday its going to be close to 60.

We got like 9in Monday night/early Tuesday morning. Not much snow but the roads were fucked. A plow came down my street and made a nice little 3-4ft (tall and wide) snow bank completely around two of my house's cars.

So I shoveled the driveway (one car, nothing crazy), the sidewalk, and then the huge fucking snowbank blocking about 25-35ft (maybe more?) of the street in front of our cars, driveway and the street's set of mailboxes.

You wanna know what the problem was? Those pills we were talking about, lol. I had that shit in me and was ready to conquer the world-- shoveling snow was fuckin' cake at the time.

...I'm payin' the price for it, though.... meh... "what doesn't kill you....."

I got hit with crazy snow today. supposed to have a wind chill advisory from 12 tonight until noon tomorrow. A high of 3 degrees tomorrow (-17 with windchill) and a low of -17 (-30 with windchill).. fucking suuucks I'll probably still have class tomorrow too and will have to walk in that shit...

You know what does that better? A little oxycodone.
I seen Oxycontin take a life.. man... You know..

"We tend to go a little far with some of these things which have very strong addictive qualities, pills n syrups n whatnot..... I think it's gonna start affecting the personal lives of alotta artists and... people". -Said in '07. It has blown up amongst the youth through the music these days since the late 90s. Quite sad,

I can't go near Oxy Jib, I already loved Hydro so much and used to abuse codeine and did a Tramacet script for severe pain. Opies are the road to H my brotha.

On a good note.. It's seemed to me that my AVB pipe toke greeted my vape high with a nice warm hug:)

High thought - Why don't we break free from the Poppy grip and save all the Opies for the apocalypse/WW3/Alien Invasion?

^ I respect and admire your post. Coming from a guy that knew hydro's were popular in school , stole a couple from a minor surgery father had when I was younger. Where did that get me? I ended up on the complete other side of the country shooting heroin in a tent. During a wet cold winter. I have cleaned up a lot and am a completely different person but we all have to face the music. You see my wife was and is sober through all this. She just smokes weed. We got married when I was 20 and she was 19. I'm 24 now and were getting a divorce. She just told me. I am from PA and am in WA now. Don't really know anyone. I guess its time to own up to my actions.

The help I had with high grade opies were only cuz my cuz brought em from cali for wisdom tooth surgery. That's the only way I got to taste hydro.

When I had a very painful abscess I even asked for Vicodin haha but they said that's american branded and gave me Tramacet and said they only really give that and Morphine to cancer patients and the doc was still reluctant cuz he said in the UK they'll cut you right open, stitch you back up and send you home with a bottle of acetaminophen. I was thankful for the tram and quit fucking round with opies since I finished the script.

I'll be in school in Fl end of this year hopefully and I know that state is literally the pill nation. So I'm gonna have to tread very lightly and handle my temptations cuz I've read so many horror stories on this here forum that scared me more than any horror movie could cuz I know that we are all candidates for the Opie trap. It's always just best to never go close but they're so damn blissful.

On a cannabis note : Fiended all my grass last night and am now dry till I get paid next week :(. Anybody can telekinetically spawn me an Oz for me?;)

And that's number 1000! See you next thread people :D

mother fucker you can't just say see you next thread and have me think they closed this shit.

I just randomly backed out of here earlier today after reading your post, lol. I had somethin' to say, too..... ehhh.... fuck it....

Yo, fuck going to sleep irritated. ends up with the worst dreams, man.... That's not what I had to say earlier but it's what I'm feelin' now, though. You know.... just for clarification.

lol there's a closed thread icon for a reason jib! and well the rules say that once it reaches 1000 posts it's supposed to be closed and another re-opened. They're all xanny'd out back at the office it seems...

Idk if anyone noticed on the last thread I was talking about my wife. Were getting divorced I'm flying back to PA Tuesday to stay with my parents while I heal. Fucking wrecked.

i actually LOVE the increased REM sleep from not smoking weed. Never any bad nightmares but just trippy shit. Saw a gargoyle statue look at me and start walking to me. Wasn
t scary, just trippy

Idk if anyone noticed on the last thread I was talking about my wife. Were getting divorced I'm flying back to PA Tuesday to stay with my parents while I heal. Fucking wrecked.

Shitty. I didn't catch that at all.

Sorry you're going through that shit. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.