• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth VS. Whose got the lighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
~CD Social~

Okay so this is the social.. As always, the new UPDATED rules apply. Please read them over.

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up CD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

The Rules have been slightly updated - Please check them over!

1. If you have a drug question that is not worthy of its own thread, this is the place for it. You can decide to post it here, or it might get moved here, but either way, it's more likely to get more answers from the CD regulars in here. In addition, this is a social thread, where we can all hang out and shoot the shit.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and CD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM.

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Thanks guys, check out the new rules... Remember, no mod here wants to stir the shit and have to infract or warn someone we enjoy talking to... I especially do not. I consider you all friends and welcome guests...

Please don't push buttons. You're allowed to get away with a lot here, but there are certain words you just can't say. Please avoid them. I don't want to deal with modding it, you don't want to deal with the drama. We're really working here for you guys to keep this place up and running, drama free!

Nbd ; js.

-Chainer and Neko

hey danky!

1001+ posts=newthreadtime!

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

gotta wait for a mod to start it. %)

Same here. I never get the munchies after tokin anymore...but I've been tokin since 1969 & things have changed. I used to be able to smoke all day & night. Now? 3-4 bongrips & I'm good for hours!! I like this 'reverse tolerance' I've been experiencing for awhile now.
The only reason I can think of is that it's like the same deal with alcoholics. People think alcoholics need way more than a regular drinker for them to get loaded. Not so...a true alcoholic can drink 2 beers & be blasted...but another 22 beers & he's the same blasted as after the 2. I think it's the same for long-time tokers. So much THC (or booze, depending) stays in the system & when I re-toke, I've already got a lotta THC in my bloodstream for maximum altitude.
Then again, I could be totally wrong about everything I just babbled here...:\

Yeah I get the reverse tolerance too. I've been smoking for 7 years now, and only had about a single two week break, and maybe a single one week break over those 7 years.

When I first started though, I smoked so much more than I do now. Probably at least 7 grams a day if not more. Now I'm smoking about a gram a day and get ripped as hell by the time I'm half way through a gram.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I get the reverse tolerance too. I've been smoking for 7 years now, and only had about a single two week break, and maybe a single one week break over those 7 years.

When I first started though, I smoked so much more than I do now. Probably at least 7 grams a day if not more. Now I'm smoking about a gram a day and get ripped as hell by the time I'm half way through a gram.

I'm with you there, Captain. There's no way I could smoke all day like I used to 30-40 yrs ago. By no means am I complaining, though. =D

I'm with you there, Captain. There's no way I could smoke all day like I used to 30-40 yrs ago. By no means am I complaining, though. =D

Yeah I doubt I could smoke a quarter oz a day. haha

I let myself smoke a bunch like a gram a day, because of the inflammation I had, but I'm starting to slow down on weed again.

You know, within the past year or two I've noticed myself aiming for a specific "level of high..." it's hard to describe, but I'm in a perfect place for about 2-3 hours after a single bowl lately. That's cut my use down to one to two grams most days, regardless of the quality of weed. It's kind of interesting how I've learned to control myself and stop at a certain point with my sessions now, though the stopping isn't really conscious... I kind of just get satisfactorily high and then lose my attention span to continue smoking. It's definitely a nice check to balance out the habit.

Oh, been smokin' today, by the way. High as a kite, watchin' Highway Through Hell on National Geographic. Anyone notice how Nat Geo, History Channel and Discovery have turned into almost exclusive reality TV? It's bullshit, man. I can still stand National Geographic but I feel dumb as fuck after watching most of what those other two have on these days.

Yeah I know what you mean. I like all the levels of cannabis, but I normally aim for mostly baked and not fully baked and beyond. %)

Although recently I've been smoking more. I've got this really tasty Blue Dream weed I'm smoking. :D

Oh, been smokin' today, by the way. High as a kite, watchin' Highway Through Hell on National Geographic. Anyone notice how Nat Geo, History Channel and Discovery have turned into almost exclusive reality TV? It's bullshit, man. I can still stand National Geographic but I feel dumb as fuck after watching most of what those other two have on these days.

I hear you on that. I was reading where A&E's Storage Wars is all bullshit. The show will actually hide some (kinda) expensive items in the lockers beforehand. Even dickhead Dave (YUUUUP!!) has a lawsuit against the show for some stupid bullshit. It's all fake!! Check out Brandy's tits lately. She got some implants in those babies!!
But all these so-called reality shows are all staged. It really took the wind outta my sails...=D;)

I hear you on that. I was reading where A&E's Storage Wars is all bullshit. The show will actually hide some (kinda) expensive items in the lockers beforehand. Even dickhead Dave (YUUUUP!!) has a lawsuit against the show for some stupid bullshit. It's all fake!! Check out Brandy's tits lately. She got some implants in those babies!!
But all these so-called reality shows are all staged. It really took the wind outta my sails...=D;)

Yeah... in retrospect it seemed way too good to be true that these guys would drop $800 on an abandoned unit and end up with potential earnings of like $35K. I watched it at first, but seemed to kind of fall off when I noticed all the knock-off and spin-off shows that were cropping up. Overabundance made me lose interest, I guess...

I still get a kick out of Pawn Stars, though. Even if that one's staged (which is likely), I find myself learning some pretty cool trivial bullshit from it.

Got a few grams of Sour, a 4oz promethazine w/ codeine and a muh fuggin' pizza on the way (Dominos, hoe). A great combination for not givin' a fuck that I don't have shit to do on a Friday night.

I still get a kick out of Pawn Stars, though. Even if that one's staged (which is likely), I find myself learning some pretty cool trivial bullshit from it.

That's ironic that you mentioned 'Pawn Stars', as that's 1 that I always watch. I love the camaraderie of the Old Man, Rick, Big Hoss, & of course, Chumlee. You're right about learning a lot of historical stuff from Rick especially...& I just love the way they get along.
Now I hate that greaseball on 'Hardcore Pawn' in Detroit...& that little fat fuck cunt of a daughter, Ashley, makes me sick. What a whiny bitch!! She's got that kind of face that I just want to hire some tough broad to beat the everlovin' shit outta her!! The son, Seth, isn't much better. A couple of spoiled kids who now think they run the show. :! :p :X

Got a few grams of Sour, a 4oz promethazine w/ codeine and a muh fuggin' pizza on the way (Dominos, hoe). A great combination for not givin' a fuck that I don't have shit to do on a Friday night.

nice, sounds like a good night for sure. I just got back home and I got an unknown strain heady 8th, an 18 pack of stella, and a chipotle burrito. They close at 10 I got there at 9:50, dude was kinda pissy with me saying they were cleaning up but I got my burrito anyway lol. Missed the cavaliers + clippers game so I got 2 hours before that comes on again. Time to get in the zone

Well, I ran out of weed (again. Second time in a week, I gotta get my shit together) AND copped a lecture from my little brother, who recently found out I smoke and HATES it. I don't live with my family anymore but they would still make my life hell if they knew, thankfully my brother has enough respect that he won't tell my parents. Sooo...could be a lot better, could be a lot worse.

I found a bowl I thought I lost in my backyard yesterday. Granted I almost never smoke out of bowls anymore but it was a pretty cool feeling because I found it when I was high, and you guys know how that feeling is.

I found a bowl I thought I lost in my backyard yesterday. Granted I almost never smoke out of bowls anymore but it was a pretty cool feeling because I found it when I was high, and you guys know how that feeling is.

State dependent memory. %)

Same thing happens to alcoholic who hides bottles of liquor around the house, and can only remember where they hid it if they start drinking.

"Hey, how come it says 'Monix' on your jersey when your name's 'Pussy?'"

=D

What a fucking year so far. I should have known a year ending in "13" wouldn't be as pain free as I imagined it would.

Man, if it weren't for protein/whey shakes I think I'd be all skin and bones. It's kind of funny how amazing this chalky chocolate milk tastes after a good workday/workout.

[DOUBLE POST PREVENTION: So I picked up a few G's of White Russian a little while ago, and the shit is purple. What? I don't even....

NSFW:
divide_by_zero_by_nastyguy.jpg

super old, perfectly applicable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.