• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth VS. Whose got the lighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. Bout to pack the first bong of the day. Mmm GDP in the morn... May send me back to the bed lol.

This sounds like the attitude of someone willing to learn. Good luck brother!

Incoming edible pron
NSFW:
kzR9r3x.jpg
\\\

meh, it wasn't a matter of being unwilling to learn, more pressed for time/lazy and hesitant to fuck up a new tek (if it aint broke dont fix it lol).

start with a small batch and see if its worth the effort.

So those edibles expire in 1 - 4 weeks.

800mg THC total I am trying to divide up and finish before the food stuff is past due.

meh, it wasn't a matter of being unwilling to learn, more pressed for time/lazy and hesitant to fuck up a new tek (if it aint broke dont fix it lol).

start with a small batch and see if its worth the effort.

Definitely worth it, the smoothness of dewaxed vs not is noticable, especially if you dab a lot.

I'm about to turn on the D-Nail and get a lil high. Got a bunch of Bhang stuff last night, ate half a chocolate bar and slept SO well, until like noon too, it's been a while for that, haha

Definitely worth it, the smoothness of dewaxed vs not is noticable, especially if you dab a lot.

I'm about to turn on the D-Nail and get a lil high. Got a bunch of Bhang stuff last night, ate half a chocolate bar and slept SO well, until like noon too, it's been a while for that, haha

it wouldn't let me pm cause says shits full

but brandon doesn't ring a bell? the username?

EDIT: Smokin on k0osh high as camel cock str8 up

i dunno, ive smoked wax ive bought and its not noticeably smoother than good BHO i have

the handling is easier tho.

Last edited:
when it's done right I love dewaxed. it gets a nice and pliable but will still give a little snap, so long as it doesn't get too warm. makes me crave some just thinking about the taste.

been on some green crack for a while now. so good.

anyone hear anything about oregons legalization and how that's all playing out??

Status
Not open for further replies.