• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides caution with lsd

idk why but i thought blotters can hold a couple mg, ive heard of up to 4 mg on blotter... i will try to find that but its kind of off topic. Overall, chemical taste=not lsd. no need to wait til ur trippin for 20 hours b4 u call BS and spit the tab out.

i think lsd glows under UV light
but certain plain paper could glow under UV light
but, does blotter paper glower under UV light w/o lsd---i think not

just an idea

Do you have any reason to suspect it wouldn't be? Lsd is cheap to manufacture and not many adulterants are active in such small quantities.

Actually LSD is extremely expensive to manufacture, that's why most labs are shut down plus the gvt. cracked down on them.

i think lsd glows under UV light
but certain plain paper could glow under UV light
but, does blotter paper glower under UV light w/o lsd---i think not

just an idea

GOOD POINT! i completely forgot about that but that is definitely a noninvasive test and should be pretty accurate as to whether theres acid or not

How quickly does one generate tolerance for lsd?

Would spacing the sublingual intake of two blotters with one hour to see if it starts to work (as lsd should in 30-60mins) be pointless, I mean would one generate tolerance that quickly?

No problem that won't produce a tolerance

How does this sound to you? Any suggestions? Any ideas how to make sure if it's real acid?
Doesn't blacklight work on blotter paper (I know it works with liquid or crystal)? Or does all white paper "shine" under a blacklight?

Don't take half a hit. Tolerance to LSD builds very quickly after ingestion. I never redose LSD, or any tryptamines for that matter. Your tolerance kicks in ~45 min after you eat the blotter, so redosing is pretty much pointless (all it really does is increase the duration). You have to take DOUBLE the amount of LSD to get the same effects as normal. Take both hits at once man. Especially if it is that rare and this could be one of your only experiences, make it count!
ive heard of up to 4 mg on blotter
No, there's no way 4mg of anything could fit onto one 1/4th" x 1/4th" blotter. The highest amount I've ever HEARD of being on one blotter was 1300mcg. And that was just someone on BL a while ago who said they got it directly from the chemist/family. I'm pretty sure you're confusing that number with the TOTAL WEIGHT of the blotter paper. Although, I believe that number is closer to 8mg...

Last edited:
No im tryin to find it but im pretty sure on blotter thats a little bit larger than normal tiny lsd tabs could absorb up to 4mg and thats what was used for substances like 5MeO AMT. DOB and DOC i know have had up to 2mg blotters, maybe im wrong as its pretty difficult to find where i saw this info but i know ppl will take one blotter w/ 5meo amt and be pretty significantly affected, which would mean a couple mg at least right?

EDIT: k i found DOC blotters with 2mg on 1/4" x 1/4" tabs so I think slightly larger tabs could hold up to 4 mg n/p if regular ones could hold 2mg

Last edited:
Well from my times of taking it I had them drop the liquid lsd on my candy or gum. Or had the blotter paper, but I know people just cut out paper an try to sell it as lsd. But with blotter paper u can tell its not just cut with scissors. lsd has a taste to it too.

But do Bromo-DFLY or DOx's glow under UV as well? I know some phenethylamines do, though I'm not sure about these.

u know thats a real good question----i think the uv glow was used to se if a drug was present

^^ I know 2c-i glows under UV, so I'd assume (slight logical leap) DOI would as well, but as for the others, I haven't read enough about them to know. You got hampton tix?

Actually LSD is extremely expensive to manufacture, that's why most labs are shut down plus the gvt. cracked down on them.

ummm..... there have actually only been a couple of labs shut down in the states since the dawn of LSD....

but your only real worry is something like DOB, if you put 1 hit on your tongue you will know if it is or not.... It should have a pretty strong chemical taste....

Put 1 in your mouth, if little to no taste is present throw another in....

and please people, dont put your blotter under blacklight....

UV light is BAD for LSD.... not as bad as tap water but bad enough to cause some degradation...

fun fact: 100% pure anyhydrous LSD if put into a vial and shaken will produce light...

but your only real worry is something like DOB, if you put 1 hit on your tongue you will know if it is or not.... It should have a pretty strong chemical taste....

Put 1 in your mouth, if little to no taste is present throw another in....

Why do you say "throw another in?" There is a lot of good acid going around. Double dosing can result in a trip that's way too intense to appreciate. I would only suggest "throwing another in" if you get a few hours into an LSD experience and realize you have weak acid. Hell, I did 1.5 blotter papers about 6 months ago...about 4 hours in, I was wishing that I only took half a hit. Not everything going around is garbage. Putting your acid under a blacklight for a few seconds is not going to degrade it much at all.

Well all the info I have gathered from the source and about similar blotters around here indicates that it is acid. (Got the tabs and could find descriptions.)

Why do you say "throw another in?" There is a lot of good acid going around. Double dosing can result in a trip that's way too intense to appreciate. I would only suggest "throwing another in" if you get a few hours into an LSD experience and realize you have weak acid.

As I said before in this chain, I want to experience the personal effects of lsd, and my previous chances have been left too mild - at least this is how I feel.

After tripping on several different psychedelics, I have never had a trip that I could not handle.

I thank you for your help. I'll store the hits for suitable time and judge by the taste. If the only difficulty I can expect is a hard trip, I'll ride through it.

I was planning to try this: First take half, see the taste and the duration of onset to measure if it really seems to be acid. If so, then take one and hald more, so eventually I would be tripping with two hits, which should produce a full strong trip. I wouldn't want to take it all at once and be tripping for two days with some shitty research chem.

I still think this is a really good idea. If you're getting the same acid that was too mild before, it's safe to take more than last time. If you're getting papers from a new sheet, I would give the first hit two hours before you decide to take another one. Hopefully you'll get some of the good shit that's been going around, and you can save a hit for your the next time you decide to trip. You are storing your cid in the freezer, right? Wouldn't want it to degrade in the house temperature.