• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cause of ringing from IV coke

narutokun said:
^that's what most of us are looking for when iving high doses of stims baby...

Oh, I know. I was a serious IV drug abuser for about 7 years... I am just saying that after seeing 2 of my best friends die, and my sister die from IV drugs I am done with it all. Plus, a NDE and a good bell ringer are 2 totally different things. The intense bell ringer is one thing. Thinking you are checking out is a totally different story...

51fifty said:
Are you telling me that after reading all of the above posts, you still cannot answer you're own question?

I didn't read any of the posts but the first one, sorry.

GlassAss420 said:
Thats weird narutoken, first I thought you were banned, HAHA!, also I 've only ever used 29 ga, well 30 ga when I was with a friend who bought that weird size, anyways I almost always get a bell ringer wether I just do enougth to feel fucken great, or go so far as to think I'm about to have a heart attack and can't even hear the tv or radio cause the ringing is fully fucken encompasing my body and head. Thats usually with H too when it fully takes over like that.

But its always been with 29 GA needles I don't know what a bigger tip would do besides be less likely to clog, I mean unless you stop halfway down the diffrence between pushing down quick and fast is only like a matter of milliseconds, and possibly blowing out a vein esp if you forgot to release the tie.
i was banned for apparently no reason for 3 days but whatever lol :p .
22gs diameter (~8mm) is double of for example a 30g (~4mm) so the difference in flow in actually doubled if you aply the same pressure on the plunger. and why do you say that 30 is a weird size? 8(

forget about the bellringers. how about the tiems when ya Iv coke and not only get the bell ringer but your vision becomes blurry and like crosseyed. You can taste it in your lips and you feel like your gonna either pass out or throw up.

Sorry friend came over and brought some. so i got to have a good one well couple today.
When your vision starts to shake, that's a bad thing.
I realize this post in fucking ancient, but this is just for anyone reading this.

I used to try to get that sensation, I thought, that's when you've taken a big shot, and it's true. But then one night I found out why your vision shakes.

About 23 years ago, I was fixing two shots, one for me, one for a friend, in one spoon, and I forgot that I was fixing two. These would have been two huge shots on their own anyway, but the two combined was enough to kill me, which I realized the minute I took my needle out of my arm, I knew I was dead. I went into the bathroom cuz I was about to puke, but really it was just that I was freaking out, I knew I was gonna die immediately. And my vision was shaking so hard I couldn't see. I tried talking to someone, thinking maybe that would keep me in reality, keep me tethered to the living somehow, but I didn't even finish a sentence. . I fell out by the toilet, fell between the crack between the toilet and the wall and had convulsions/seizures, and then I stopped and immediately turned blue. My friend, the one I was fixing the shot for, somehow, despite being about 5'2" and weighing 100 lbs, she had the strength to drag my dead weight out from behind the toilet and into the master bedroom, and she started giving me CPR. She felt for my pulse and put her ear to my chest several times, there was nothing. But when she pounded on my chest doing the CPR my heart started back up. For me it was like I blinked, and suddenly I was lying on the floor back in the bedroom, girl's all crying, everyone looking like they seen a ghost.

The reason your eyes shake like that is when you've lost muscle control of your eyes. That is a sure sign you are on the verge of an overdose. I still shoot coke and smoke rock once in a while today, but I know if my vision begins shaking, I need to hit less the next time. Take my advice, you don't want your vision to shake.