• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Carpet Surfing Squad

Has anyone been able to stop carpet surfing?? I have gotten worse as time went on.
I know there isn't ACTUALLY something there but I'll continue for hours!! my longest was 4 hours after a 15 hour smoking fest.. it was awful!!
Hey, here's a trick I taught myself. I think everyone should do. I got so mad at myself for doing that before. I was trying so hard to stop I was pouring sweat using all my strong to do a pushup in order to pull away and get off the floor. So after throwing a bunch of things out of anger. I grabbed the vaccume like the hulk, laughing and said can't carpet surf if there's absolutely nothing on the carpet. Even if there was something. Now there isn't. It worked. So now anytime I'm at home. And I start glancing around. I imidiatly just grab a vaccume and vacume and sweep which turns into me cleaning the whole house. It works. Completely stops it. And it's weird I used to do carpet surf when I got too high not when I ran out. I'd still have a gee left And I never had any intention on finding anything or smoking it. It was kinda just something to do. Cuz my brain can't think of anything else. But yeah just vaccume. Until that urge n habit stops. Or you can get real creative and say you have a gee, take half a gee. And just toss it across the living room that way if the vacume don't work. And u are going to carpet surf. At least this way you find something 🤣😂. Good luck.