• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Carpet Surfing Squad

TR -> DC as this is a question about drug use culture and not a trip report.

I would probably get annoyed and pretty grossed out if a friend I was hanging out with started combing through my carpet looking for drugs, but that's just me.
TY, still maneuvering around the site

It kinda ticks me off cause it is obsessive and takes all socializing from a gathering. may as well stare at the phone the whole time. maybe this would be preferred.
does it not give you a headache, princess?
<3

The worst is in the car lol as careful as we are with the yams, how often do we actually loose then score a runaway rok? 1 in 100?

Well then it's worth a try atleast!!

It's a real geek I noticed, some just need to stay occupied and touch things after a blast, what better way than an expedition for more yummy!

Last edited:
That's hilarious.. in a disturbing sort of one addict to the next addict kinda way. I thought I only did this, too often will find myself bending down when I see a small white crumb at not only my place but random areas that absolutely should not have any rock.. whenever my gf catches me do this I can always see the look of worry mixed with mild disgust in her expression.

amazingly a couple weeks ago i passed out during a crack binge and woke to a whole unopened dove sack staring at me from the coffee table. :oops:
the crack was real it was the heavy benzos that made me go out. but that shit was both a blessing and a curse cause i immediately loaded the pipe and blasted off... better than coffee, imo. lol

By cleaner I mean fewer side-effects, less body load, less dirty/peripheral effects.

Also the pharmacokinetics are much smoother. Take for instance IV cocaine versus smoking cocaine freebase. Smoked freebase cocaine has a fast onset and strong rush, but it is kind of an overall dirty feeling and with an abrupt comedown. IV cocaine has a fast onset and rush, but smoother more gradual comedown and less dirty feeling overall. A much sharper and less fuzzy euphoria as well.
When I IVd coke I also was really intrigued by the really outspoken and specific feeling of it being clean,.like.if the coke was cleaned somehow or even as if the coke rushing thru every vein and my entire body by doing so was cleaning my body, and I believe this the closest.one can come to it by using words...
amazingly a couple weeks ago i passed out during a crack binge and woke to a whole unopened dove sack staring at me from the coffee table. :oops:
the crack was real it was the heavy benzos that made me go out. but that shit was both a blessing and a curse cause i immediately loaded the pipe and blasted off... better than coffee, imo. lol
I know exactly what you mean, the best dose is that dose you do immediately after waking up in the morning, your mind still clouded with sleep and then bam, an instant hit of powerful upper rushing thru body and mind, that gives the biggest kick, but I often also start the day by sniffing some coke instead of smoking, mostly cause I want the experience of doing a hit base first thing im the morning to stay something rather exclusive, I dont want that to become my normal you know, I want to keep that experience as special as possible. I also dont do every morning or not even every day coke, tho I buy my coke in larger amounts so if I would lose control over myself I could easily be using daily and Im quite proud of myself that lately I can control myself enough, and as long as I can smoke daily and all day some joints I dont see any change ahead...

I used to smoke alllll kinds of weird gunk that I scooped up off the floor. Desperate times call for desperate measures maybe, but I’m truly glad to not be fiending like that anymore

Has anyone been able to stop carpet surfing?? I have gotten worse as time went on.
I know there isn't ACTUALLY something there but I'll continue for hours!! my longest was 4 hours after a 15 hour smoking fest.. it was awful!!

Im actually peeking thru the window blinds expecting the SWAT team to come bursting thru the window on the 3rd floor, it drives myself and anyone with me nuts….

Glad i dont fuck with that shit no more….
I have the swat team delusion too!! I hate it and I never had it when I first started!! were you ever able to get rid of it while smoking? I have to know how!! it is ruining my experience and pissing off my friends :(

I have the swat team delusion too!! I hate it and I never had it when I first started!! were you ever able to get rid of it while smoking? I have to know how!! it is ruining my experience and pissing off my
For me no they only got worse as time went on then I went back to IV coke &H and things were the worst ever,1st shot even with 3 bags of H in the cooker I’d still get super paranoid for 15 minutes till the H overpowered the coke…

I think this is what they mean when they say coke was my best friend till “ the day it turned on me” and things never went back to the early days of my use…

For me no they only got worse as time went on then I went back to IV coke &H and things were the worst ever,1st shot even with 3 bags of H in the cooker I’d still get super paranoid for 15 minutes till the H overpowered the coke…

I think this is what they mean when they say coke was my best friend till “ the day it turned on me” and things never went back to the early days of my use…
I never did dope so I have to wait until the delusions go away without anything to come down. its torture :( do any of your friends seem like they can take or leave crack? and then sometimes they make you feel like you're obsessed with it? I wish I could be like that (take it or leave it)

I never did dope so I have to wait until the delusions go away without anything to come down. its torture :( do any of your friends seem like they can take or leave crack? and then sometimes they make you feel like you're obsessed with it? I wish I could be like that (take it or leave it)
Please don’t take my comments about H as a suggestion,I haven’t smoked crack since about 1997 and I haven’t seen anyone from that period in yrs,,from 97-2009 I was IV everything coke and dope
I think once a person reaches that point that paranoia happens after using you’ll also react that way too it..