• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Carolina reaper

Bawwwwhahaha no I don't need Chipotle away.
I need it ?.
Took 1 carolina reaper 1.5 hours ago just went to the toilet and damnn it hurts.
carolina reapers are pure evil they are damn hott!!!
Didnt had enoug milk and butter.

How was it though? The Chili experience not the poop. Heat, flavor etc.....

How was it though? The Chili experience not the poop. Heat, flavor etc.....
How it was ?? pure evil.
The taste was good but it was to hot to really enjoy.
Heat 1/10 = 10 (imagine that your mouth is on fire)
Taste= 1/10 = 7 (kinda sweet and fruity)
You have to try it just 1 time its horible but one hell of a ride ?.

The taste is pretty good as long as you dont take to much.
Did 1/8 dried ground pepper on my spagetti and it was not to spicy.

That sounds good as long as the taste is there. I love explosive heat but I also appreciate good flavour.

OMG I haven't made tamales in years! I live in Scotland so sourcing good ingredients for tamales isn't so easy but certainly not impossible. I do have a favoured shop in Glasgow for my more homeland fare Ingredients. They sell corn husks there. I could always get them off the Internet. They also sell masa. I like to use pig cheek for my meat.

I'll add Chipotle to nearly any stew or Chili. I also tend to use lots of fresh and dried chilies to most things.

What do you like to cook Chipotle with?

Hi i just orderd the carolina reaper and the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion.
The number 1/2 hottest peppers in the world.
Do you guys have any tips for me.
Its just a 1 time thing for the kick.
What will happen?

Wear gloves when you cut one!!

tbh they are just novelty value. Too hot to be of much use. I use the small thia scud chillies in all my cooking...they are still fucking hot but also sweet and very versatile if you like heat

a guy I used to work with grew reapers, ghosts and yellow brain strains (12 pot) and when id make home made ramen, id use a veggie peeler to put a tiny piece of ghost in there like the size of a long thumbnail and then take it out before eating. that tiny little piece was enough to make the entire soup spicky to the point where it burned my mouth lol..those peppers are completely insane.

Thats what i mean. They are of limited value. I prefer the chilli to stay in my cooking...