• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Carfentanil in heroin

I hadnt considered a professional (for the illicit drug trade standards that is) wholesaling operation being the cause of all this fentanyl shit and now worse flooding the markets but it does kind of make sense I guess. Still, I do agree this isnt exactly Pfizer selling it to Amerisource who sells to Walgreens. Those guys fuck shit up all the time, you really think someone along this supply chain wouldnt? It seems too risky to those who make and especially those who take this stuff to justify forming a network to distribute it disguised as heroin or others.

I doubt that they are the ones behind the RC fentanyl craze but there have been fentanyl labs busted in mexico as a result of the deaths in 2005-08.

I think that you have allot of users buying the RC fentanyls and then they convince someone to spike their dope with it, I don't think that goes on in the established wholesale markets.

I once talked with a guy that got busted in ring that was involved with the fentanyl laced heroin.

When asked how they went about cutting the dope and he told me that they would shake the powder fentanyl in a bag of heroin.

One can only assume that is why so many ppl died of overdose as shaking it up in a bag is highly insufficient in making a homogeneous mixture, especially when you take into account the potency.

But carentanil is a totally different animal, its like a bio weapon, it is much more potent than lsd in terms of potency, and because of that unless they are super drug lords, they will be caught.

Because it is so potent, it is a risk for all ppl that have to deal with it including law enforcement and health workers, so I wager that the authorities are putting in lots of overtime to locate these cocksuckers.

people on other furums brought up something interesting. often in new jersey and new york, when a certain bags "stamp" (branded logo on a bag of heroin) is responsible for a bunch of overdoses, all the dealers copy that stamp.

why?

because when junkies hear about overdoses, they only think potency. its pretty fucked up when you think about it. if these guys mix this stuff well so most dont die, it doesnt matter if hundreds do, it will be sought out.