• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Capsulizing Mushrooms

Golly that must've sucked, losing your whole stash that way. Ya live and you learn I suppose

I'd really like to give the chocolate idea a go! Absolutely no reason to not make your shrooms delicious dopamine-delivering serotonin-supplying chocolate. Mmmmmmifuckinglovechocolateandgettingfuckedup canIdothiswithalldrugsplease

Golly that must've sucked, losing your whole stash that way. Ya live and you learn I suppose

I'd really like to give the chocolate idea a go! Absolutely no reason to not make your shrooms delicious dopamine-delivering serotonin-supplying chocolate. Mmmmmmifuckinglovechocolateandgettingfuckedup canIdothiswithalldrugsplease
Just did the chocolate thing. thing to do is melt chocolate using a double boiler. When chocolate has cooled, mix in as much powdered(by coffee grinder) Mushrooms into the chocolate as possible. Even if the chocolate starts to look lumpy, it doesn't matter. The dryness of the mushrooms absorbs the fat in the chocolate and it ends up super smooth no matter how many mushrooms you start off with. I actually ended up with chocolates the size of half dollars that contained four dried mushrooms. Amazing...

Good to hear! I may very well consider making chocolate doses in future heh

It actually may be the best way to preserve them. Keeping them in a freezer lengthens their life. And if the chocolate isn't hot, it is completely inert. You can make small chocolates that have enormous amounts of mushrooms in them. I bet if you were determined you could make hershey kissed size chocolates with almost an eighth in them.

they will last a lot longer if you make them into chocolates.

If you dry them thoroughly (I go for 24-36 hours at 95F in a food dehydrator) and store them air tight, away from moisture and light, they *will* keep for years. At the very least, they keep from February 2012 until July 2015 :)

Tom

It actually may be the best way to preserve them. Keeping them in a freezer lengthens their life. And if the chocolate isn't hot, it is completely inert. You can make small chocolates that have enormous amounts of mushrooms in them. I bet if you were determined you could make hershey kissed size chocolates with almost an eighth in them.

Hahaha, that'd be a good way to fuck with someone, just like "hey buuuuddyyyy, want some candy?" =D

That'd be amazing though, just a little bite and going going gone