• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can't smoke weed anymore - is LSD a good idea?

i hate cannabis but lsd is fine.

if you want go with half a drop of acid or 50mics or 2/3rds of a gram of shrooms

you'll be fine

I would advise just be cautious when experimenting with acid. Unlike weed, where usually after the high wears off you are back to normal. I imagine you've heard of the acid after glow but it can also mess with your mind for much longer than just a few days. Had a friend who said he felt like he was tripping for a year and while hes always had some anxiety its definitely been increased along with paranoia. Also noticed after doing acid weed can become a different experience positive or negative.
Second time I did acid I did 2 hits of high dosed tabs by myself and the come up was great but even with everything going on I was bored and tired of tripping so at this point I was becoming paranoid and anxious. Another time I did a half tab of some really pure acid (not sure about dosage however) and it was one of the best days I ever had. I was with my best friend and we had good conversation walked around all day and was still able to function and you sitll get the sense of a psychedellic experience. Like wutang-forever said you only get one sanity.