• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cant get subutex to work after smoking alot of fent

I've tried all of them that have came out in the past 3 years and no butyr-fentanyl is trash it was fentanyl hcl or free base idk they would sell both one is heavier by weight I think the hcl ive smoked fent gel patches more than I can count witch is pure I no what fentanyl is. like u all u need is a grain of salt or less and smoke it bam high u will smoke it so much cuz it doesn't last long and that how ur massive tolerances starts that how I was able to smoke 7mg a day I just smoked for almost a month. And many times again well like 4-5 but each being a long binge at least 2 weeks. The wd is horrible but ppl that take h and say there no way and what not have not had to deal with wd of benzo that to me is worse and I wish someone would actually answers my question not about what fent u smoked if it makes u fell better i smoked wat ever u think I did.

I've seen people selling fentanyl on the dark web, and they claim to be able to prove it's real with lab results. I dunno, could be anything I suppose. Sounds like a hellishly fucked up situation the OP's in either way, withdrawal off a gram of H habit has me on the floor, fuck knows how anyone could get through that shit.[/QUOTE
Same here man it's horriable ik stuck in bed puking into a cup cuz I can't get out of bed with nasty yellow val that's burning my throat andnalot more but it fast and over in a week or the worse part. I just wanna figure away around this and enjoy it more. Like will methoone brake threw and keep me out of wd cuz sub won't even when I smoke fent just for a week straight some chime in please and stop with what I smoked who cares if I said I did I did come on just asking for help not being told im wrong and I just smoke some cheap shity analog that isn't near as strong as fent and take a lot more when smoking to get high.......

Last edited:
I wasn't doubting you bro my experience on the dark net is that crazy shit like fentanyl powder is available. I feel for you, h is bad enough. I don't think I could handle fentanyl WD's. This thread a bit all over the place, what's your situation now , are you sorted?

Trying to figure out how to avoid wd the thread is old when I first stated smoking it hard and i get tired of smoming it or run out really ;) and like taking brakes sub doesn't work for atleast a week to 2 when I do smoke so im asking is can I take methadone for a week or 2 after fent and have subutex start to work again. Or will my opiate receptors still be fucked anyone this could happen with good h so if u haven't used fent just think like that.

Last edited:
I'm not sure you'll get an answer, with a high tolerance you'll need very high doses of methadone to feel better. I wouldn't feel comfortable advising someone to take massive doses of methadone. Doses usually start at 30mg then work your way up until you feel ok, it's got a long half life so you need to wait a few hours between each increment. If you get to 80mg and feel no relief, you need to speak to someone who knows what they're talking about (face to face ) it's a dangerous game chugging methadone, you really need medical support I think. Good luck bro.

I'm not sure you'll get an answer, with a high tolerance you'll need very high doses of methadone to feel better. I wouldn't feel comfortable advising someone to take massive doses of methadone. Doses usually start at 30mg then work your way up until you feel ok, it's got a long half life so you need to wait a few hours between each increment. If you get to 80mg and feel no relief, you need to speak to someone who knows what they're talking about (face to face ) it's a dangerous game chugging methadone, you really need medical support I think. Good luck bro.
Thanks man I understand sucks cuz methadone is not givin out like subutex and I would need to use can't say but you no to get get a supply. I would half to drive everyday 45mins to get it and I can't it sucks but they will give u subutex 120 first visist even can ask for the kind you like with doc i no all there after is the money and they won't u on it the rest of Ur life sorry about the grammar using my phone and driving I know bad idea And don't wanna read back over

I know we're not allowed to post sources, but you got your fentanyl powder off the dark net right? Surly you can find anything you want on there. If the market you use hasn't got it, another might.

Im trying to use meathadone to get back on subutex asking around to see if any has been able to avoid fent wd by doing this and how they did i don't like using fent to wd or h for wd just want to be on subutex. i like smoming fent and h it here and there. But to the point where subutex doesn't work thats why I ask about methadone

Methadone has QT interval prolongation risks, which I had pretty bad at 30 mg with relief for only 1/4-1/3 of the 24 hour period. Rather than one huge dose it should be 2 if not 3-4 for induction period of smaller doses like 15 mg max. That would make done so much safer.

Pure fent is amazing in a 30ml bottle. Put just the right amount of it in and you have the best nasal spray.

Methadone has QT interval prolongation risks, which I had pretty bad at 30 mg with relief for only 1/4-1/3 of the 24 hour period. Rather than one huge dose it should be 2 if not 3-4 for induction period of smaller doses like 15 mg max. That would make done so much safer.
does done have like its onky opiate tolerance or something cuz ppl have been saying take it slow and make ur way up my wise I understand the od part and being safe is that all it is or is there something else like the drug it self is just different and no matter what dose u take u don't want to start off on like say 60mg first time? U need to do what Ur saying? And please explain the QT Interval prolongations

Hey bro.

I believe you. I have ordered fent powder twice off the darknet (from each of the "Mr's"). I fell out twice in the first 2 days and ended up in the hospital each time. It was definitely fentanyl HCL because I have a very high tolerance (could easily take 600-1,000mg oxy at once).

I would forget about subs for relief. Subs barely touch a high H habit and oxy habit, in my experience (was on them for nearly 8 years). If you want relief, high dose methadone is pretty much your only bet. QAs others have pointed out, they will start you on 30mg. In about a week, you can get up to roughly 100mg. They won't give you more than 120mg though, but 120mg of methadone will hold even the most monstrous of habits. If you are still in pain, use some of the fent (be careful obviously), because fent will not show on drug tests, unless specifically tested for. The poster tacodude was basically saying some people need to take their methadone throughout the day for the best effects, but that isn't possible with a clinic.

Could you describe how you measure and smoke your fent? I know you said the size of a salt grain, but if you could clarify how you actually measure that'd be great.

What you all are saying makes no sense real fent is no harder to obtain produce or sell than any of the other fents. When a piece the size of a sand grain has your knees giving out its real.

to the OP: I've switched to suboxone (even worse than bupe) after heavy fent binges several times. I ended up in the hospital twice while doing the switch with severe anxiety and the worst stomache pain of my life, and it wasn't from precipitated w/D. Its not an easy switch but you should feel better by the 2nd day if you stick with it.

funny story: one time I was doing the switch from fent to subs...of course I got horrible anxiety after switching so my friend gave me what he though was some crushed xanax....it was actually 2CE....imagine tripping on 2CE while withdrawing your ass off....not fun.

I wouldn't be getting done from the doc. Use dnet or friends it's too long of a drive 1 and half hours there snd back Plus the group and they make you take it there and you can't take it home unlike Subutex don't understand why they're both in the same fucking building slso literally all you have to do is give them money and I'll give you done or Subutex it's sad so many ppl abuse it