• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cant get subutex to work after smoking alot of fent

dsmitty501

Greenlighter
okay ive smoked 150mg of pure fent over the past 3 week. Now im offf and want to no
when i can i take subutex again im in a rush.last week i waited around over 24 hour and
took snorted 12mg over 2 hours i usually take 1mg but it wasnt working and i worked my self up until i was out
and the subs wouldnt work.
can someone tell me why this happend? and how much i need to take im at 24 hours right now

Last edited:
That would be an average amount of ~7mg of Fentanyl/day 8o
Are you sure that it wasn't one of the Analogues like Butyr- or Acetylfentanyl? Because this amount whould theoretically kill anyone, even people with high tolerances...

The amount of Bupre needed to cover that kind of withdrawals would exceed any amount legally prescribed.
I ran a few equivalence calculations but am on mobile right now. Yet, your equivalent daily intake in Morphine ranges from 2,1g-~7g, depending on the conversion factors and ROA.
Think about that for a second. Even with "only" 2.000mg of Morph you'd need like ~80mg of Bupe.

(Pls correct me if I am wrong, there are plenty of different conversion tables and the needed calculations via mobile could consist some errors).

Last edited:
That would be an average amount of ~7mg of Fentanyl/day 8o
Are you sure that it wasn't one of the Analogues like Butyr- or Acetylfentanyl? Because this amount whould theoretically kill anyone, even people with high tolerances...

well its pure fent i no its is not butyr or acetyfentanyl. and i have a high tolerance. idk What to teal you but its not hard to get if you no were to look on the dark wed.

Did you test it via GC/MS? If not you can't say for sure that what you got is indeed pure Fentanyl and the probability it is one of the easily available Analogues is much higher.
I think it is impossible to do such high amounts of real Fent without dying.

Calculate it for yourself. The Equivalent to multiple grams of Morphine per day is just so over the top. I mean in that case you'd need 10x8mg of Subutex per day which is just ridiculous.

€: Almost sure? Why? Because some random online drug dealer said so?^^ Think about the high margine he'd make selling Acetyl-/Butyr-Fentanyl for the real Fentanyl prices.

Thats what drug-dealers do.

okay if it was Acetylfentanyl and i took 150mg in the past 3 week when can i take subtex its 5:20am AND I WANNA GET SOME sleep. my last dose was over 24 hours and last time i did this it didint work i even did some dumb shit i dont ever do and still didnt get to felling better any advice?
;

You sure you don't mean 150 µg dsmitty? That's usually the highest dose patch they'll give out...150 mg would be a pretty absurdly high

You sure you don't mean 150 µg dsmitty? That's usually the highest dose patch they'll give out...150 mg would be a pretty absurdly high

There are many other variations of fent besides pharmaceutical grade. Clandestine chemists produce different fent analogues as well as fent itself.

I believe you, sort of, I was on a 1.5-mg/hr drip after a 0.40 cal hollow point gun shot to the hand. I could handle that amount b/c I was taking 12-mg bupe at the time of the shooting, they titrated me up and I was essentially on life support - all b/c of buprenorphine and a stray bullet. I was in ICU and watched over, but nothing touched my pain until my bupe doctor told the hospital what my situation was and gave them his OK (essentially he prescribed the fentanyl) to admit me and titrate me up to what I needed. That turned out to be 1.5 MILLIGRAMS of fent/hr. I've mentioned this many times on this board b/c I am still amazed that they did that for me. The equivalent oxy they released me on - equivalent in pain reduction at the time, not necessarily an equivalent dose wrt respiratory depression, etc.. . - was 680-mg oxycodone products/day. Imagine me filling that at the pharmacy! I went to the hospital's pharmacy b/c I wasn't sure any old Walgreens would fill that script.

So with a prior dependency on a highly potent high binding affinity opioid it is possible to run a fentanyl habit up very quickly, although if it is pure fent I'm surprised you;re alive.

I'm just saying it is possible, but that I agree with the above posters that unless you had it tested dark web stuff is going to be iffy, probably was an analog or was cut significantly, or you had one hell of a habit on another strong agonist when you began to consume a whopping 150-mg of fentanyl, which as posters above have noted could kill a full platoon. It has been used a chemical warfare agent in a few cases b/c it requires so little and it kills very effectively when aerosolized.

Last edited:
okay ive smoked 150mg of pure fent over the past 3 week. Now im offf and want to no
when i can i take subutex again im in a rush.last week i waited around over 24 hour and
took snorted 12mg over 2 hours i usually take 1mg but it wasnt working and i worked my self up until i was out
and the subs wouldnt work.
can someone tell me why this happend? and how much i need to take im at 24 hours right now

I went on a 2-3 month run with the 100mcg patches, so real, fent. I was extracting and smoking/IV'ing 1-2 patches a day so roughly on average 15MG of fent not counting whatever was lost d/t ISO extraction and/or ROA loss, smoking vs. IV.. I also always wore at least 1 patch trying to not wake up with in such terrible WD due to the short duration of fent.. I'd say i had a serious fent habit so i know where you're coming from. I was also potentiating with klonopins.

A few days before i went in for my sub appointment i stopped wearing a patch. It made things worse but i feared PW. The night before my appointment, my last dose of fent, I fell out with my arm still tied off and the rig still in my arm. I woke up after idk how long. The funny thing is I wasn't even scared at the time. It only frightens me now that I'm "sober" and on subs.

Back to the point. They tried to induce me @ 16mg of sub, also gave me clonidine and gabapentin. I also restarted Topamax and valium and celexa for because i am bipolar. I only mention this because Valium will potentiate the subs and topamax is very sedating and is being trialed for opiate WD.

It wasn't enough. I was miserable and in WD. I jumped to 24 and the doc said that was the most he'd prescribe, basically if that didn't work i'd have to go on methadone. The only clinic is about a 7 hour drive round trip for me and that just wouldnt fit in with work and all. Somehow I managed to keep my job throughout all this mental heath/relapse craziness and i needed to keep it. I also didn't really want to go on a full antagonist like methadone.

I ended up shooting my subs for about the first week and then slowly switched to taking them sublingually. Now i am stable and feeling great. I have actually dropped down to 16mg a day and am considering going to 8. I want to be on the lowest dose possible without having the cravings come back. That's my biggest fear is having the cravings return before i am strong enough to handle them.

Good luck. Fent is a bitch to kick. Fent WD is what it took for me, after nearly a couple decades of fucking around with opiates, to finally admit to a doctor i abused opiates and get the "substance abuser" DX on my medical chart. I just couldn't find subs on my own and couldn't deal with the WD.

PS- I'd used subs a few times on my own to kick some serious H habits and was shocked they weren't the magic bullet for fent that they had been for dope. Now if people ask me about fent, i tell them to stick with kiddie drugs like heroin and stay away from fent, it's serious fuckin' bidness. It really is the crack of the opiate world..

Last edited:
I went on a 2-3 month run with the 100mcg patches, so real, fent. I was extracting and smoking/IV'ing 1-2 patches a day so roughly on average 15MG of fent not counting whatever was lost d/t ISO extraction and/or ROA loss, smoking vs. IV.. I also always wore at least 1 patch trying to not wake up with in such terrible WD due to the short duration of fent.. I'd say i had a serious fent habit so i know where you're coming from. I was also potentiating with klonopins.

A few days before i went in for my sub appointment i stopped wearing a patch. It made things worse but i feared PW. The night before my appointment, my last dose of fent, I fell out with my arm still tied off and the rig still in my arm. I woke up after idk how long. The funny thing is I wasn't even scared at the time. It only frightens me now that I'm "sober" and on subs.

Back to the point. They tried to induce me @ 16mg of sub, also gave me clonidine and gabapentin. I also restarted Topamax and valium and celexa for because i am bipolar. I only mention this because Valium will potentiate the subs and topamax is very sedating and is being trialed for opiate WD.

It wasn't enough. I was miserable and in WD. I jumped to 24 and the doc said that was the most he'd prescribe, basically if that didn't work i'd have to go on methadone. The only clinic is about a 7 hour drive round trip for me and that just wouldnt fit in with work and all. Somehow I managed to keep my job throughout all this mental heath/relapse craziness and i needed to keep it. I also didn't really want to go on a full antagonist like methadone.

I ended up shooting my subs for about the first week and then slowly switched to taking them sublingually. Now i am stable and feeling great. I have actually dropped down to 16mg a day and am considering going to 8. I want to be on the lowest dose possible without having the cravings come back. That's my biggest fear is having the cravings return before i am strong enough to handle them.

Good luck. Fent is a bitch to kick. Fent WD is what it took for me, after nearly a couple decades of fucking around with opiates, to finally admit to a doctor i abused opiates and get the "substance abuser" DX on my medical chart. I just couldn't find subs on my own and couldn't deal with the WD.

PS- I'd used subs a few times on my own to kick some serious H habits and was shocked they weren't the magic bullet for fent that they had been for dope. Now if people ask me about fent, i tell them to stick with kiddie drugs like heroin and stay away from fent, it's serious fuckin' bidness. It really is the crack of the opiate world..
How much sub did you shoot at a time

How much sub did you shoot at a time

I in no way advocate shooting pills because it is extremely dangerous and stupid. However i can be extremely stupid and do extremely dangerous things in the midst of the craziness of addiction. So against all good advice and intelligence i did inject 8mg of suboxone at a time up to three times a day.

I have no idea if this was too much and wasteful because i know that there is a ceiling dose with suboxone, meaning beyond a certain point it's a waste and using IV has a much higher bioavailability than taking it as intended. Maybe someone else with more knowledge can chime in on this aspect.

Again i cannot repeat enough how stupid and dangerous this was and that i would not do this again. I did not even micron filter it and that makes it even worse. I do know that the subs i got were a generic pill, the white ones, which when i looked up online some people seemed to think the list of inactive ingredients were not as dangerous to shoot as say the films or other generics. I have since then switched to the brand name films because with the copay assistance card they're actually free instead of paying $10 for the shitty generics which take forever to dissolve and are a bitch to cut into smaller doses.

Good luck and stay safe. I'd say go in and get a legit script and within a week you'll be stable and be overall much happier.

I'm sure this has been covered, but it's probably just because you were abusing a potent opioid and require a potentially much higher dose than the average user.

Sorry to bring this back up just can't Believe I can't stop doing this to my self now if I smoke fent after say 3 months brake of just subutex .5-1.5 mg per day I come back got another 100mg hcl not the analogues I know the difference lol^^got high and slit most of it lucky it was a sample hahahahahaha because it should of lasted me weeks and after I spilled it I had only been on it for a week and it made subutex not work again!!! for over a week when last time I did it a month straight wake up smoke all day and sub stared working with in 5 days why does this happen even had etizolam to take with the sub. If im going to be doing this would methadone help more like have a week supply then switch back to sub because not having an opiate For over a week is horrible and going threw fent wd is bad. But not as bad as a year straight of etizolam wd for over a month and broke down and bought another g

How does one go about smoking pure powdered Fent? So do you like weigh it out with mg scale before you smoke a dose? Wouldn't it be insanely easy to OD from smoking pure Fent in powdered form. I am having a hard time understanding how this is even possible without cutting the powder or dosing it out using a mic scale or liquid dosing using a mg scale. Either way taper down to about 60 mg of oxycodone, 30 mg of methadone or it's equivalent and then switch to the Bupe.

I've seen people selling fentanyl on the dark web, and they claim to be able to prove it's real with lab results. I dunno, could be anything I suppose. Sounds like a hellishly fucked up situation the OP's in either way, withdrawal off a gram of H habit has me on the floor, fuck knows how anyone could get through that shit.