• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cant get high off xanax

Benzos have plenty of recreational value as soon as the add another substance to them alcohol,opioids,methadone.. They’re popular around here and pretty easy to get from folks on methadone maintenance ,both drugs are enhanced tremendously when combined together , they’ll have you doubled over licking your boots if your not careful.
All alcohol seemed to do with Xanax for me is make me super tired and pass out quick with too much risk involved in such a combo. Had way more fun on Ativan and alcohol the high was substantial compared to the Xannies for some reason I always tried to keep it light dosing two depressants like that so risky to do but puked a few times over the years maybe more than a few was a favorite combo for a while and Etizolam was easily the most euphoric but I always took too much of it probably due to unlimited access so I stay far away now last time I blacked out and had a risky night of sleep I might not have woken up from with Etiz and booze in the system higher levels than I ever had of them together had a cousin not wake up mixing stuff like this

All alcohol seemed to do with Xanax for me is make me super tired and pass out quick with too much risk involved in such a combo. Had way more fun on Ativan and alcohol the high was substantial compared to the Xannies for some reason I always tried to keep it light dosing two depressants like that so risky to do but puked a few times over the years maybe more than a few was a favorite combo for a while and Etizolam was easily the most euphoric but I always took too much of it probably due to unlimited access so I stay far away now last time I blacked out and had a risky night of sleep I might not have woken up from with Etiz and booze in the system higher levels than I ever had of them together had a cousin not wake up mixing stuff like this
Yup me too if I’m home watching tv I’ll definitely pass out , I just assume most benzos when combined with alcohol behave the same way and provide a similar type buzz,alcohol and Xanax both are very quick acting so it’s easy to get in trouble if you use a little too much ,easy to wake up wearing handcuffs.

Is there a song about the drugs don't work anymore. Someone ought to post that. It could even become the theme song of the recovery threads we need an official song! 🎵Caint get high no more, just wanna go home again🎶

Is there a song about the drugs don't work anymore. Someone ought to post that. It could even become the theme song of the recovery threads we need an official song! 🎵Caint get high no more, just wanna go home again🎶
Lone junkie ode

“Ain't got nobody that I can depend on
Ain't got nobody that I can depend on
Ain't got no one, no tengo a nadie
That I know of, no tengo a nadie
That I can depend on, no tengo a nadie
Ain't got no one, no tengo a nadie
That I know of, no tengo a nadie
That I can depend on, no tengo a nadie