• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cant get high off xanax

they're real farmapram
Do we know this for sure?
How much experience do you personally have with alprazolam? Not even being a dick man I am asking cause it's kinda hard to cop real anything these days. Hell, they been knockin off shit forever phones, tennis shoes, handbags, flea collars etc etc.
To those with no benzo tolerance 2mg alp would possibly have them "drooling" but this product does not sound uniform.
Best and welcome to BL.
peace

2mg alp would possibly have them "drooling"
Dude. That statement is right up there with "you will die from simply eyeballing Fentanyl"! :ROFLMAO:

Even with no tolerance: 2mg at best case scenario you'll start feeling tired and heavy and lethargic. But one of the reasons why I've still to this day never figured out how or why Alprazolam ever became a substance of abuse.

I am TOLD (and from reading up on the above) that in heroic doses short-lived euphoria is the result. I guess it depends on your definition of euphoria though i.e. I cannot see it. And I've had legit Alpazolam and with vats of booze (in a previous life). As has just been noted in a previous post above: basically you just get more fucked (as in drunk) and suffer from amnesia the next day and that's if you don't pass out in the interim (maybe that's where the drooling comes into play)! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That statement is right up there with "you will die from simply eyeballing Fentanyl"!
Hey as funny as it may seem I have witnessed it... with real alp.
I've still to this day never figured out how or why Alprazolam ever became a substance of abuse.
Not many anxiety issues, then? No worries no pressure no responsibility no constant demands no incessant barrage of stressors? Or are these there and maybe ya have figured out sustainable ways to deal with these issues off the dick?
:drama:

Hey as funny as it may seem I have witnessed it... with real alp.
Cheap date! :ROFLMAO:

Not many anxiety issues, then? No worries no pressure no responsibility no constant demands no incessant barrage of stressors? Or are these there and maybe ya have figured out sustainable ways to deal with these issues off the dick?
Not what I'm saying. Probably experienced all of the above at some point or another now and then especially in the past eighteen months to two years. But I was specifically talking about getting "high" off of Alprazolam and it therefore being abused in an attempt to experience "euphoria". It just doesn't work that way is my point and my experience.

@btechlc, come to think of it, probably given the best answer here (above). Pretty much what I was getting at (he just didn't need three posts and ten paragraphs to make his point! :ROFLMAO: ).

Dude. That statement is right up there with "you will die from simply eyeballing Fentanyl"! :ROFLMAO:

Even with no tolerance: 2mg at best case scenario you'll start feeling tired and heavy and lethargic. But one of the reasons why I've still to this day never figured out how or why Alprazolam ever became a substance of abuse.

I am TOLD (and from reading up on the above) that in heroic doses short-lived euphoria is the result. I guess it depends on your definition of euphoria though i.e. I cannot see it. And I've had legit Alpazolam and with vats of booze (in a previous life). As has just been noted in the previous post: basically you just get more fucked (as in drunk) and suffer from amnesia the next day and that's if you don't pass out in the interim (maybe that's where the drooling comes into play)! :ROFLMAO:
You really don't know? I have a theory since I've been prescribed Xanax on three separate occasions and within a month each time went back to my doctor or psychiatrist and asked to be switched to clonazepam (or once diazepam)

Alprazolam works very rapidly. I'm not quite sure how it gets where it needs to so fast given that it's not even water soluble as pointed out recently in a very colorful & informative video by @DeadManWalkin'

People like their drugs to work fast. I think it has something to do with your brain getting bored with the slow pace of life

Has anybody ever got their threads crossed. Because I feel like I'm very close to dropping some comment that's highly inappropriate for the sober discussion at hand.

It's not a euphoric drug to most people. People get relaxed and sleepy but i don't know anyone(irl) that uses benzo's to get high.
This. Benzos just aren't that recreational. They are decent anxiolytics and sleep aids but that's it.

Yeah what the hell is going on?? I can't get high off xanax either??!! And I have zero tolerance.

Wow I am completely baffled by most of you saying you don’t get high from Xanax. Shit if I could I’d post some reference videos of me 6 bars in & you can be the judge. I’ve been off bars since June though. I do have a pretty severe case of anxiety. They would get me high as balls. Btw I just remembered a girl friend of mine had taken norcos years ago & she felt absolutely nothing while I was loaded as fuck. And she had never done drugs before. I wonder why different pills interact with different people this way?

This. Benzos just aren't that recreational. They are decent anxiolytics and sleep aids but that's it.
Benzos have plenty of recreational value as soon as the add another substance to them alcohol,opioids,methadone.. They’re popular around here and pretty easy to get from folks on methadone maintenance ,both drugs are enhanced tremendously when combined together , they’ll have you doubled over licking your boots if your not careful.

No real drug chemistry knowledge but my own experience was it didn't get me high yet lorazepam gets me wonked whereas folks tend to say it has zero rec value while Xanax is good for rec high lol