• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can't find ANY opiate comparison charts etc that include both Tramadol and Dihydrocodeine - I have so many questions..

As far as the equivalence charts, they are never completely accurate IMO. Some drugs just work more effectively for some people.

I always found codeine about as potent as DHC (I actually prefer codeine though). Tramadol, maybe half as potent. Difficult to say though, as it is quite different than other opioids.

When you swallow them whole the pills slowly dissolve in your stomach. Thoroughly chewed, though, there's a much greater surface area so it all hits you at once and often takes as little as 5 minutes to hit you (on an empty stomach).

50 mg tramadol = 30 mg codeine = 20 mg dihydrocodeine, caeteris paribus. Metabolism and whether one of these drugs is extended-release and the other immediate release and route of administration can make a difference. For example, the number three reason that extended-release opioids got so big is that, for example, 60 mg of the general-purpose DHC 8-12 hours tablet Codidol Retard is supposedly a bit more effective than Paracodin 20 mg q4h or 30 mg q6h . . . ER DHC (and morphine and hydromophone) is used in much of Central Europe as a methadone alternative as it lasts long with a more natural effect and fewer deleterious side effects. Also, as I read once, I think it was in Slobodna Dalmacija or the Neue Kronen Zeitung circa 2002, that since chewing it "feels just like Gear" -- and of course William S Burroughs said dihydrocodeine was "twice as strong as codeine and almost as good as heroin" in the late 1940s, they thereby solve another problem of temptation which leads folks to want a charge of H or eat some Palfium from time to time.

I just swallow the pills mate. If you chew them you get them coming on slowly and possibly waste some because DHC does not work buccally or sublingually like benzos for example do. Plus they taste fucking rank.

I stick a load on my tongue and down them with water as quick as possible on an empty stomach. Come up in 20 mins and feel amazing for a few hours.