• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Tolerance and Remedies

everyone who grows dope will find it extremely enjoyable. the most awesome thing I know to grow. you're lucky if it's legal in your country. I know 5 places to grow so it's idiot proof if I went ahead with it

I have two small grows in the wilderness they can become enourmous if you start which obviously is a huge plus

I know this is late inda game but just one day brek helps tremendously re: tolerence... when I can that is. Been quite a while. Just have to keep upgrading the bud from fire to blaz, infeno, conflagration etc et al ie cc brb ttyl :)
Love the handle btw.
Gotta go nack and read the thread now.
<3

Andrew Weil in Chocolate to Morphne stated that even a 24 hour break helps a lot and I can confirm that. I don't smoke much when I do smoke and I usually wait till after dinner. 2 pulls on a glass pipe works for me. But I do remember being younger and smoking 5-6 times a day. It always worked but I smoke as a break to get from A to B. But if I am always at B I can't tell anymore.

The suggestion of even only smoking at night is one of the simpler ways to start reducing tolerance.

growing is one of the dopest things to do. I recommend skunk 1 purple haze and bruce banner. almost all seed sites are trustworthy. you just investigate the best strains and grow! I'd love to have a big stash. and it comes easy in a short time! I'm growing 3 places in the wilderness. near me. it's dope. hope it goes good. I don't know the crop I will get. I don't know if one of them will be found. it might give 10 grams on 10 plants. or 5. I plan on growing skunk 1. I live in a cold country. like canada. but we have some local strains. I like the ordinary they are extremely potent. you just have to find the most potent. and the best. and the grow grow grow! I was out finding spots today found two more spots one big. often out in the wilderness they can be grown near trees and bushes in not much visited places. then you just buy seeds. middle much or many. and go out and put little seeds in the ground. I have to start them soon because the season is short but they might give middle much yield each female and not be found much ;) :D

ive been growing weed for 15 years....and it introduced me to the pleasure of growing all plants, which i find extremely therapeutic. I would've never picked that up if i didn't grow weed first. It can be extremely rewarding for your mind, but you're also only as good as your last crop, which keeps me going forward. If i have a less than par run, i can't wait to get onto the next run so i can do better. I do indoor runs, so i run everything at the same time and harvest all at the same time. I love it still.