• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis dosage, effects, and tolerance:

heatlessbbq

Bluelighter
source:
HYgHVeda_400x400.jpg

Cannabis dosage, effects, and tolerance:
No Tolerance means it's been at least 2-3 days since You have smoked Cannabis.

Cannabis [marijuana] is one of the most commonly used psychedelic substances on the planet.
It has been used as a plant medicine and as entheogenic sacrament for eons now.
It can be smoked or prepared to ingest, orally [by mouth]. Cannabis has a very sensitive and balanced 'half life' and 'tolerance break'.
Acute Cannabis use is usually overwhelming and intense. Chronic Marijuana users control the experience trouble free and can handle the effects very easily.
Also, Chronic Marijuana users [who only smoke Cannabis] can cope through life better than the normal drug addict.
MIXING OTHER DRUGS WITH CANNABIS WILL PILE ON MORE 'DRUG CONSEQUENCES'.

Cannabis ~ High Potency Smoked Cannabis Dosages: - No Tolerance:
With NO tolerance; every time You smoke will strengthen, prolong and bring back the effects listed below. One can build a tolerance very quickly especially when smoking over {0.2 - 0.3 grams} the first day without a tolerance.

0.025 grams:
Slight buzz and mood lift. I wanted more 50 minutes after the first single hit.

0.05 grams: Soaring and body / cerebral head high that provokes happiness and creativity.
A bit anxious but went away very quickly. Feeling high and happy. Some CEVs.

Level 1 ~ {0.025grams - 0.05grams} ~ Cannabis [No Tolerance]

----------------------------------------------------------------

0.075 grams: Slowed down and sped up thought process.
Self contradictory and very introspective. Profound Over analyzations.
Breathing is heavy and kind of anxious.
Coming down and munchies felt good though; amazing sex and sensory enhancement [good and bad].
Cottonmouth and Slowed down time is uncommon.

0.1 grams: Full on Cannabis effects. Level 2 open and closed eye visuals.
The peak for inexperienced users can instigate profound personal scenarios.
Paranoia, Fear, anxiety, and "ego death" effects are very common during the peak.
The coming down effects are way more zen, grounded, and peaceful.
Some Time Dilatation and Some Third Eye Visuals.

0.2 grams: Slight sensory overload. Over whelming sensory input [i.e. sounds wider, visuals, touch,...]
Slight Synesthesia; sensory enhancement [Third Eye Visuals and Synesthetic Imagery].
Hot flashes, 'triggers', and 'the itchies' are uncommon. Wicked cottonmouth.
[Dramatic scenarios may manifest Themselves during the peak.]
The coming down effects are way more zen, grounded, and peaceful.

"I should have taken less." ~ "...Too much too fast." ~ Wait 50 minutes before smoking more if not feeling yet.
A lot like 0.1 grams; just more intense.

0.3 grams: Delirium and 'zombie like state'.
Quick tolerance gain and harsh smoke.
Blurry vision. Nausea is sometimes common; especially with alcohol.
Slight or Extreme loss of motor skills and impaired judgement/ memory. Some disorientation.
{0.4+ grams is a lot like 0.3 grams. - with No Tolerance}

Hang overs / grogginess are common at any dosage when having No Tolerance to Cannabis.

Level 2 ~ {0.05+grams} ~ Cannabis [No Tolerance]

Cannabis ~ High Potency Smoked Cannabis Dosages: - With Tolerance:
Every time You smoke will prolong or bring back the effects listed above.
Lower quality weed will take a higher dosage to get desired effects.

In higher dosages; All effects stated in lower dosages will be present.

0.05 grams: Threshold effects. No effects.

0.075 grams: Slight buzz and mood lift.

0.1 grams: ~ Chronic. ~ Feeling of release and relief is common. Creativity and pleasure becomes apparent.
Extremely distractive thought patterns arise. Slightly self contradictory and introspective.
Absolutely NO anxiety at all; what so ever. Feeling slightly high and happy.
No CEVs.

0.2 grams: Holistic relaxation. [Feeling of belonging, euphoria, fogginess, and insight.] Stay Hydrated!
Visual and sensory enhancement. Forgetfulness and more distractive thought patterns.
Over analyzations are common mixed with Apathy; especially when mixed with alcohol.
[Brief Dissociation, Relief or Light Headedness can occur when consumed all in one hit.]

0.3 grams: Chronic x2. Motivation. Starting to enter into Level 2.
Tapping into consciousness; [good and bad].
Mixing with other psychedelics will pronounce this effect.
Vacancy and preoccupied brain activity. Uncertain mini-revelations and epiphanies.
Gravity accumulation / sedimentation from muscle relaxation [i.e. chest pressure, breathing, posture.]
Some sinus congestion. Munchies, Muscle Relaxant, and Sleep Aid [much like 15 mgs of edibles].
Coming down effects are very lethargic like. ~ Smoking more can instigate motivation and more energy.

Level 1 ~ {0.05grams - 0.4grams} ~ Cannabis [With Tolerance]

0.4 grams: Harsh 'Shaman' smoke. Slowed down and sped up thought process. [Very Distractive thought patterns.]
Obvious change in consciousness, sensory enhancement, and mild visuals.
Personality, creativity, and imagination enhancement.
CEVs and anxiety are uncommon.

0.5 grams: Meditation Nation. Chronic x3.
Slight Synesthesia; sensory enhancement [Third Eye Visuals and Synesthetic Imagery].
Feeling of emancipation and anticipation. Epiphanies and Over analyzations are common.
Cerebral head buzz, Slight cottonmouth and rare time distortions. Extremely creative and distractive.
Hot flashes, 'triggers', and 'the itchies' are uncommon.

0.6 grams: Full on Cannabis effects with tolerance [very similar to 30mgs of edibles].
Stoning, Tipping point. This is the highest You can get from Cannabis with a Tolerance.
Beyond this is a waste of weed. Wait 15 minutes before smoking more so it's not a waste of ganj.
Burring vision and Hedonism / endurance hang overs are uncommon. A lot like 0.3 - 0.5 grams.

Level 2 ~ {0.4+ grams} ~ Cannabis [With Tolerance]

Remember, every time You smoke will prolong or bring back the effects listed above.

Smoking over 0.4 grams of Cannabis in 3-15 minutes; chronically [over and over again] will not reach Level 3 or above unless mixed with other psychedelic drugs.

Also: Each milligram {mg} benchmark and trip level reached is very spot on [in this thread].
However, You will experience some / all of the effects said in lower milligram {mg} ranges.

~~~~~~~

Last edited:
This is pretty inaccurate back in my weed smoking days i would smoke 1.2g fat joints of insane satvia strains there is no limit to how high you can get if you push through you will just enter some unique psychedelic land for 3 hours

Yes there are extremely high THC herb strains around now, and people vape oil/dab wax, vape cannabis/hash, and concentrates, and eat edibles both in prepared food and in measured amounts in sweets you can buy. But I'm not sure if the above chart or dosage guide is that accurate as it would depend upon the strain type-Sativas or Sativa dominant strains tended to be very psychedelic for me, method of ingestion, set/setting/dose, and other factors. When I would smoke cannabis I never really measured it out exactly. One time I ate it I did the newbie mistake of thinking I had to eat multiple grams of it since I had been smoking it the past two days before making edibles and I figured I had to eat 3.5-4g of it, and I got super high. I am glad I was not driving or in public and was home alone. The experience turned me off to eating cannabis. I also ate some psychedelic Moroccan Sativa hash in Spain and it was extremely mild but I had been smoking it whilst on holiday there, and smoking it really brought out the psychedelic effects from just a few hits of it in a pipe. I tried out a vaporizer twice the volcano and the magic flight launch box. The volcano was more mild but I did not have the full bag, the weed had been vaped or partially vaped before, and I was drinking beer with a friend who owned the volcano. The magic flight launch box got me super high and the high lasted for 8 hours and was very psychedelic. I would have times when I thought I was sober but I was just extremely high and basically tripping off of the THC, but I had not used or smoked any cannabis at all for 6-7 years and I figured vaping is like smoking pot and how you had to take large hits. I found that the psychedelic effects of THC reminded me a lot of Psilocybin mushrooms but a lower dose of them where you get mild OEVs and/or CEVs, or no visuals. I have met other people who said the same thing about how the psychedelic effects of THC remind them of mushrooms. I wonder if this is because we had smoked pot while tripping on shrooms?

I really wish I knew the name of the strain of the most psychedelic herb I ever smoked. It was a pure Sativa and the two times I smoked it I tripped on the THC and had OEVs and CEVs, but the guy who had it did not know the name and just bought it from a dealer. I remember smoking a joint of it that he gave me and I got super high and listened to the Allman Brothers' eat a peach on CD all night tripping, with Bob Dylan's blood on the tracks to come down and relax before sleeping. This was long before strain names were really known or a thing besides how sometimes older people would talk about smoking pot that was grown in Hawaii like Maui Wowie, Colombian weed, or weed grown in different regions of Mexico and named for different cities like Acapulco gold or Oaxacan weed, etc. I do not use any drugs at all now, just caffeine.

It’s a strain, grown on the island from which it gets the namesake. It’s frickin’ legendary in these parts, but has somewhat faded into scarcity. I know of only one personal connection to the original, there are others for sure, but it’s slowly disappearing.
Anyway, it is one of the highly visual and stoney strains.
And for those in the know, the outdoor variety is so tasty and sweet, i stock up when i can!
Called timewarp because it sets you on your ass and can be kinda mushroomy. Four hours can feel like all day.
Just like any strain though, grown well is the key.

I also remember strongish viz from Northern Lights no.3. Best skunky weed from the late 80s early 90s.
I’ll shut up now, sorry!!o_O

No Tolerance means it's been at least 2-3 days since You have smoked Cannabis.
Maybe for someone who isn't me. I've been baked for 15 years. I'd probably have to take at least 6 to 18 weeks off. 8( yikes

every time You smoke will strengthen, prolong and bring back the effects listed below
What, like reverse tolerance? I noticed this is true for the first 2 weeks then you get to "stoned" and then regular tolerance sets in or it doesn't?

ymmv?

No, not reverse tolerance.
"every time You smoke will strengthen, prolong and bring back the effects listed below" meaning; why would a person with a tolerance want to keep smoking?
...Because They want to stay high.

Last edited:
Maybe for someone who isn't me. I've been baked for 15 years. I'd probably have to take at least 6 to 18 weeks off. 8( yikes

Highly doubt that. I remember after around 22 years of being pretty much solidly baked I had 8 days off and when I smoked again it was almost like the first time, compete with giggling fits the like of which I hadn't experienced in two decades :)

After that I kept my tolerance reasonably low by having a day off smoking after every two or three days on, and it carried on like that for a few years. Tolerance is pretty high again now since i began using (primarily) medicinally a few years ago.

I'm aware you're a dabby guy (me too on and off) and that may well be a deal-changer regarding tolerance issues, dunno

"Chronic Marijuana users [who only smoke Cannabis] can cope through life better than the normal drug addict."

Well that's a start.
Thank you ! 🦄

source:

~~~~~~~

wowsa, rollitup. are they snobish ?!

Highly doubt that. I remember after around 22 years of being pretty much solidly baked I had 8 days off and when I smoked again it was almost like the first time, compete with giggling fits the like of which I hadn't experienced in two decades :)

After that I kept my tolerance reasonably low by having a day off smoking after every two or three days on, and it carried on like that for a few years. Tolerance is pretty high again now since i began using (primarily) medicinally a few years ago.

I'm aware you're a dabby guy (me too on and off) and that may well be a deal-changer regarding tolerance issues, dunno
I hope that's true. I had a very bad reaction to trying to go w/o shatter this year for just like 3-4 days. Couldn't handle it.

"Couldn't handle it."
i wouldn't either 😁
well i guess i should go try to get stoned 😎
bud tries to be nice ! 🌿🌳🌳

i am going to try to start to do masses of sativa edible's and see if that can compensate for my little getting stoned habit.

This is pretty inaccurate back in my weed smoking days i would smoke 1.2g fat joints of insane satvia strains there is no limit to how high you can get if you push through you will just enter some unique psychedelic land for 3 hours
not true. there is a limit to how high you can get. i used to smoke around 2.5 grams of top knotch hash usually bubble hash, you can look at it this way, you can keep smoking till you end up wanting to catch some zzz's but when you have a high tolerance the 'high' becomes you norm really i remember when the only time i felt 'high' was when i took dabs or else i simply felt normal when i smoked up, and somewhat off when i wasn't stoned