• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis and my Psychosis

The dexamphetamine removed all potential for paranoia
were you ADHD/ADD too, since you seemed to have regimen? Countless ADHD-people have told by now that stimulants make their thoughts so organized that they get less psychotic symptoms, at least in some observed timespan.

I also get way less anxiety or stuff from weed when combined with amphetamine. I don't have ADHD, I just attribute it to amphetamines ability to make me confidently flow through unwanted cognitions, as if I never formed the thought.

were you ADHD/ADD too, since you seemed to have regimen? Countless ADHD-people have told by now that stimulants make their thoughts so organized that they get less psychotic symptoms, at least in some observed timespan.

I also get way less anxiety or stuff from weed when combined with amphetamine. I don't have ADHD, I just attribute it to amphetamines ability to make me confidently flow through unwanted cognitions, as if I never formed the thought.
The same shrink that diagnosed me with "drug induced schizophrenia" also prescribed me 10mg of adderall at the same time.

It did not seem to make my symptoms any worse, in fact it helped me function during that period.

SSRIs made my symptoms worse, moreso than adderall.