L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cancels 15 Minutes Before Meet

nataly66687

Ex-Bluelighter
Yesturday was suppose to be my second date with this new guy I went on a first date with last weekend. During our first date, we discussed this movie double feature happening this past weekend, and he said he wanted to go, and we had it all set and planned out. So the second date day arrives, and him and I talk in the morning between 10AM and 11AM and I give him my address, and movie details and tell him to pick me up by 6PM, since the movie started at 7PM. Everything is set up and him and I can hardly wait, and he even says "It should be a fun time".

So after that talk, I go about my day doing things around the house and then start getting ready in the afternoon time, and by 5:30PM I am eating dinner, and around 5:45PM I receive a text and I figure its him saying he was there and ready to go. But I check the text and it's

Him telling me this, "You're going to hate me. I've been sick all day. I just woke up from a nap. I can be there in about an hour, but I don't think we're going to make it to the movies".

I reply with "Oh I'm sorry to hear that hope you feel better and its ok we don't have to go. Wish you would have told me this earlier though, got ready and was looking forward to seeing you. Hope you feel better."

He replied with "I do like you. I would still like to see you. But its too late for the movie. I'm sorry I was napping earlier. Or I would have been on time".

I replied with "If your sick I don't want to get sick."

He replied with "I'm so sorry".

He then replied with "Can we try next Saturday?"

I replied with "If you don't wanna see the movie, you could just tell me, I'd like us to be honest with each other. Even if you don't like me and don't want to date me, just tell me. If you still want to date me we could try again next weekend I can think of something. So you tell me, what's going to happen here."

He replied with "I'd like to see you next week. I over slept, I wanted to see the movie".

I replied with "Ok, there's something happening next weekend, you want to do that?"

He replied with "Yeah that would be fun".

I replied with "Okay, you want to Skype, I am online".

He didn't respond to that or talk to me anymore that night, our chat ending around 6:30PM.

But he managed to go on Facebook and update his status's a few times, and was even logged on Skype was "available late at night around 1AM onward.

So I don't know what to make of this, does he like me or not? What do you think?

I'd move on but I already told you that in the last thread. Seems quite fishy too me. My guess is he is keeping you as back up or just really doesn't feel comfortable telling the truth. Don't make yourself so available to him. Play hard to get and if I am wrong and he is truly interested he will be persistent. If he isn't then he won't ask you out again and will be happy he had the out. I never chase. Motto "never chase just replace!" I also never sleep with them on the first date. Probably one of the reasons i run into issues with them getting alittle crazy. Can't help it though I'm just not the type of chick that can be controlled. Tends to make them crazy. Be confident and in control!

I'd move on but I already told you that in the last thread. Seems quite fishy too me. My guess is he is keeping you as back up or just really doesn't feel comfortable telling the truth. Don't make yourself so available to him. Play hard to get and if I am wrong and he is truly interested he will be persistent. If he isn't then he won't ask you out again and will be happy he had the out. I never chase. Motto "never chase just replace!" I also never sleep with them on the first date. Probably one of the reasons i run into issues with them getting alittle crazy. Can't help it though I'm just not the type of chick that can be controlled. Tends to make them crazy. Be confident and in control!

I am just going to leave him alone, and let him contact me. And if this weekend's date happens then great, and if it does not happen oh well.

Eh, you won't get any good answers asking strangers on a forum. Just a bunch of uninformed guesses is all you'll get. Here's mine. If you're that nice and he's not biting then pull the plug. If you don't know if he likes you or doesn't then no one here is going to know. People are unique and aren't easy to figure out but if you know him personally then that's not so. Neither should it take another week to set something up. Use your own judgment.

Haha, I met a woman for a date in the pub the other night, she went to the toilet, then whatsapped me 5 mins later saying she was in the taxi on the way back home. Hahah, omg, I was so gutted. I got very drunk and fell over and twisted my ankle. Love hurts!

Haha, I met a woman for a date in the pub the other night, she went to the toilet, then whatsapped me 5 mins later saying she was in the taxi on the way back home. Hahah, omg, I was so gutted. I got very drunk and fell over and twisted my ankle. Love hurts!

Oh man that sucks.

woah. thats very harsh

and weak

I've been nothing but used for sex by women this year. Except for two stand-ups. Crazy, all they wanna do is throw me about a bedroom for a couple of hours then move onto the next dude. 8(

I've been nothing but used for sex by women this year. Except for two stand-ups. Crazy, all they wanna do is throw me about a bedroom for a couple of hours then move onto the next dude. 8(
Maybe you are looking in the wrong places. Try church

I have a pof date with the other side of the law tonight. I'm used to criminals and drug dealers! I truly am reformed. Aside, from that little thing called methadone. Edit: however, cops can also be the biggest criminals out there. They just get a free pass

Last edited:
You sound super intense and serious. He sounds very chill.. and whatever...

Is this the type of guy you're looking for?

If so, you may have to adapt a little and be more of a go-with-the-flow type person.