• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Tecs i imagine are Empracets right, 30/300 codeine/tylenol. I'm sorry you can't get what you want, but PMS-Metadol pills for pain are really cheap. Although they rarely script more than 30mg for pain, that's a 25 and 2 10's when waking up, rare for someone not dying of cancer, 45mg is one hell of a dose for a non-junkie. What's your condition? You missed the chance to ask for generic Oxycontin, the Oxycodone-CR's, which frustrates me, every Canadian that's on pain meds and is scriped OxyNeos, has to ask for the generic ones, it's getting known that the Neos work barely for pain itself. I only had one back when I was shooting up Dilaudid and HMContins when my guy managed to scrape something for me, not to mention himself first. Thankfully I was smart enough (I had CWE'd codeine from 222's then slept 7 hours), I put the OxyNeo 40 in a glass of pepsi, and when I woke up, I poured myself a glass from the can, the pill had turned to a mushy ball that kinda stuck together but I guess I could have strained it, dried it and then eat it. What would happen if I was to be okay with paying more for a lesser product when I get off bupe and take my Dr's offer of Oxycodone-CR 60mg (not many companies make the 60's, so I guess they'd be APOs, PMS or Tevas).

Point is, if a doctor is willing to script you oxyneo, you can demand the generic Oxycodone-CR's, just by mentioning the price difference. They try to kinda hide them. but generic oxys, the one time I didn't have bupe for 6 days because I lost my bottle in the fucking bus (then girlfriend had the car at the moment and I was back in the bus like if I was in college again but I also lost my bupe. Friend gave me pills from his grandfather when he died, some Supeudol 20's and APO-Oxycodone-CR 60's, they were so beautifully just like the old oxycontins, plus I never had seen a 60 then, they're the prettiest, a rarely red thing I always associated with extreme relief. The Oxycontin 60's that is, their shade of red was stronger even than the Apotex which strive to look the most like the old ones, replace CDN by APO and that's it. I still got the jar with 40+ of them, 60 dilaudid 4mg+, 20 or so MS-Contin 100's and other less impressive things, oh i guess the over 50 OxyIR 10mg, all stuff I got for either free or from people who didn't ask for or even knew what the opiate market prices were and I was quite polite enough to make it worth them drive 1 hour to town to see me (its my ex girlfriend and her dumbass bf who live with his parents who have big cases of osteoarthritis/arthrosis (not the same thing as arthritis, common in older people as their bones get weak, I think something hits when one gets around 50 year old and bone degeneration starts in small or big ways.

I already have cubital tunnel syndrome in one arm, and in the other, the one where the top of your wrist and and your thumbs will feel a big tingle if you press under your armpits and feel a shock that is that way. So I got 2 surgeries scheduled this year, I will be put on Abstrals (oral sublingual fent) for a few days after the surgeries, the surgeon already knew what to do when I said i was on Suboxone which was a relief, no complicated him having to call my ORT clinic etc., he will have to, but theres still many doctors who do not know about Suboxone, or bupe, BuTrans patches for chronic medium pain are slowly replacing giving constant codeine for some older people with pain issues that are not horrendous but constant and reduce productivity often in their last years of work before retirement, can't afford getting fired then so, thats good I guess.

Last edited:
Your doc is a douche. At first my doc said, with all the damage to your jaw bone and nerves around it, and your tolerance, even when we will switch when you will get to 2mg suboxone then stop until you can take say an OxyNeo 60, I stopped him and said "I got government insurance, doesn't pay for those, or the generics, I'd prefer paying less for the generics". He applied only logic and said sure, you mean "Oxycodone controlled release" and I said yes, like a family member takes (and it's true). OxyIR never disappeared so it's not "old" though...can be called Supeudol sometimes.

Oakville sounds like it's in Ontario. Ontario has the same policy as the US since like 2012 regarding Suboxone, one can have a doctor who's trained for it, if he's your GP that's even better, to give 30 day supplies of Suboxone. It hasn't moved to the usual neighbour which copies almost all its policy on Ontario, QC yet. But yeah, if I lose Suboxone, which only happened once, if you're some kind of repeat offender they will think you're selling some etc. but I just had to call my ORT clinic, tell them the situation, and they told me to pass by and I would get a temporary script. They're sealed in envelopes here and if you open the envelope, script is void, I did that once out of habit of opening non opened letters and yeah, that's what I did (call them right back, especially as I had just come in that morning).

I was soft on "her, but after the warning that accompanied a reporting of another post of hers, I decided to play with the thing and see what would happen. Answer in next post.

Last edited:
Well I was talking to a dumbass on purpose after someone reporting her, got a nice hook up PM. Enjoy your ban sweety

It is kinda eh? I apologized for one out of 2 warnings that shouldn't have been made. You can see that for yourself :|

Who here is from Canada and uses opioids frequently?

What opioid(s) are you using and in what province are you in?

What are the most common, and least common opioids in your area from your experience? PLZ dont give your exact area, just your province is fine.

Eastern ontario. My DOC is percs and oxy 40s (of course they don't make crushable oxycontin in Ontario no more, they are called oxy neos)

Around here there are a lot of percs, hydromorphone contin, dillys and oxy neos and morphine.

Least common would be heroin (I've seen it in bigger cities but it hasn't hit my hometown yet, probably a good thing), and head meds like valium and xanax (unfortunately) They mostly prescribe welbutrin and clonazepam around here.

Wow percs, how old school, in Qc they all use OxyIR/Supeudol, with no tylenol.

Also, we have generic oxycontin all over canada, look it up, even canoe lists them, APO-Oxycodone CR. No matter the generic company, it's all Oxycodone-CR CR meaning controlled release. With Oxycodone-CR, you can crush them just like the old CDN's, I only heard some people having problem crushing the PMS ones, but meh, they still work better when eaten than OxyNeos.

My trick with neos was to put them in a can of coke and then drop myself a glass 8-12 hours later when the pill became a mushy white ball that barely stuck together.

But if you can't find generic oxycontin, who cares when there's 20mg OxyIR's. That was my favourite stuff before I was unable to find some and had to resort to Dilaudid and HMContins to shoot up because Dilaudid is expensive and not worth it when eaten (hence why they script it so much, not many people shoot up here so most people will just eat them and good for them if they get pain relief, I know it only worked when I snorted them at least.

Basically any opioid I want since I spend my time wading around within various onion patches ;)

Heh, never got the balls to do it, I see all those delicious Oxycodone-CR 80's, but the price is still kinda outrageous, even for benzos. So never risked it, the clearnet vendors go around making fu-f nasal sprays that are professionally made. That stuff works well over the goddamn bupe.

Wow percs, how old school, in Qc they all use OxyIR/Supeudol, with no tylenol.

Also, we have generic oxycontin all over canada, look it up, even canoe lists them, APO-Oxycodone CR. No matter the generic company, it's all Oxycodone-CR CR meaning controlled release. With Oxycodone-CR, you can crush them just like the old CDN's, I only heard some people having problem crushing the PMS ones, but meh, they still work better when eaten than OxyNeos.

My trick with neos was to put them in a can of coke and then drop myself a glass 8-12 hours later when the pill became a mushy white ball that barely stuck together.

But if you can't find generic oxycontin, who cares when there's 20mg OxyIR's. That was my favourite stuff before I was unable to find some and had to resort to Dilaudid and HMContins to shoot up because Dilaudid is expensive and not worth it when eaten (hence why they script it so much, not many people shoot up here so most people will just eat them and good for them if they get pain relief, I know it only worked when I snorted them at least.

I've seen the oxyIRs around but usually the person picks up their scripts in Quebec.

In my town theres very few doctors and prescription pill abuse is kind of an epidemic, so the doctors have been pickier as to what they prescribe in the last couple years.

I don't mind the fact that you can't crush the neos, I always take my pills orally so it doesn't affect me.

I also eat my oxycodone only, the generic Oxycodone-CR's can be chewed, for faster effect. Also OxyNeos taken as is, like I did with Oxy 60's and more back then is not effective at all and pain patients are saying so. A guy named Supeudol which is another name for OxyIR in Alberta is around here and Percocet is also rare as fuck there. They also say there's an epidemic here, they exagerate a lot, when I go get my bupe script every 5-6 weeks, there's much less people in the waiting room than before when there would be lack of actual chairs so we had to stand and sit in the hallways and wait hours sometimes before being seen, which never happens since a year+ HydromorphContins and Dillies are the favourites here, obviously not eaten. Anyway, I just want to say that Oxycodone-CR (generic oxyneo) and OxyIR are 2 different things. OxyIR/Supeudol are our roxies, they don't contain tylenol because well, most people's liver are fucked by the time they're 45 here, you know how we're known to be drunks right. Percocet has been told to me by a dentist is only prescribed for terminal cancer (lol), and he went on to script me Dilaudid 2mg for my jaw pain way back, with a refill, 45 of them. Snorting dillies was good enough back then, I'd ask for the brand name ones and pay the extra since they are so tiny and contain no extra filler like the generic ones.

I also eat my oxycodone only, the generic Oxycodone-CR's can be chewed, for faster effect. Also OxyNeos taken as is, like I did with Oxy 60's and more back then is not effective at all and pain patients are saying so. A guy named Supeudol which is another name for OxyIR in Alberta is around here and Percocet is also rare as fuck there. They also say there's an epidemic here, they exagerate a lot, when I go get my bupe script every 5-6 weeks, there's much less people in the waiting room than before when there would be lack of actual chairs so we had to stand and sit in the hallways and wait hours sometimes before being seen, which never happens since a year+ HydromorphContins and Dillies are the favourites here, obviously not eaten. Anyway, I just want to say that Oxycodone-CR (generic oxyneo) and OxyIR are 2 different things. OxyIR/Supeudol are our roxies, they don't contain tylenol because well, most people's liver are fucked by the time they're 45 here, you know how we're known to be drunks right. Percocet has been told to me by a dentist is only prescribed for terminal cancer (lol), and he went on to script me Dilaudid 2mg for my jaw pain way back, with a refill, 45 of them. Snorting dillies was good enough back then, I'd ask for the brand name ones and pay the extra since they are so tiny and contain no extra filler like the generic ones.

I don't have my own script so I'm not interested in the pain relief aspect as much as I am in how many mgs of oxycodone the pill has in order to get where I wanna be. I feel like an asshole saying that as I know some people legit need the opiates for chronic pain. That's weird that a dentist gave you dillys lol here dentists prescribe percs after extractions regularly. Percs are every where. You're right about the oxyIR though, I prefer them over the neos. Like I said I have seen them but the ones I've seen were from people with scripts in Quebec.

Well, in a way I wish you get a brutal cold turning into bronchitis or pneumonia, just so you can taste the cherry pie tasting delicious Hycodan (pure hydrocodone 5mg/5ml) syrup, sometimes they go with the pure codeine syrup 30mg/5ml, which if you metabolize codeine well, is just as good just needs higher dosage (260mg is where it gets fun). Last time I had pneumonia I had was scripted amongst many other things a large 18oz bottle of Hycodan.

To think we have non-marketed but possible to get hydrocodone/ibuprofen pills here in Canada yet nobody markets them, you gotta have a doctor agree to it, who understands that hydrocodone is less addictive than oxycodone, morphine even (in the right quantities, but a 25mg shot of morphine is equipotent to 25mg hydrocodone to someone with no to low tolerance, they're equipotent this way, but hydrocodone + ibuprofen like that, called Ibucodan or Codofen can only be obtained from a compounding pharmacy honouring your doctor's script, and there's maybe 2 compound pharmacies in Montreal, so I'd have to wait for my script by mail. But it would be perfect when I get off bupe, seriously, 7.5mg hydrocodone/200mg ibuprofen (they're both the same thing) if available would cause much less people to resort to shooting up hydromorphone and morphine pharms in this country. And it's not useless per single pill as even a pure 60mg codeine pill, where 2 at least will be needed for anyone to feel something (I think the bottom ceiling for codeine is 90mg), which makes me wonder why they even bothered making CodeineContins 50mg, sure the 100, 150,200 ones are legit, but 50? Maybe a kid under 10 with cancer but they'd be more likely to be given the 3mg/4.5mg hydromorph contins/1mg dilaudid.

Your post was good, you shouldn't have deleted it.

But unfortunately and at the same time (fortunately), health is a provincial issue, and your previous female PM is the one that caused all the shitstorm. She was boiling when generic companies started to make generic oxycontin. She tried to make it a national issue, but I'm sorry all the abusers in southern Ontario (ya know London, Hamilton, Windsor, da ghetto) called for the bitch to go mad at Oxycontin and caused the 6 months withdrawal and reformulation.

You should try to ask for just 5mg oxyIR for breakthrough. It's rare somebody is given XR pain meds without anything IR. But yeah Ontario's health system became stern as fuck because of that cunt.

Anyway, people here in Pain Clinics are treated well, unlike say someone showing up at the ER with no proof for anything, no empty old scripts, no x-ray, mri's ct scan results asking for anything stronger than Empracets...

They script anything in one week supplies (not for everybody but certain people with a criminal record or being on ORT before, it's all left to the doctor, but that's a good trick to keep someone compliant without getting themselves in deep shit.)

My son-in-law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and they just told him they're not going to renew his oxycodone prescription. I wonder if anyone knows of any comparable RCs we can maybe buy online that will help him with his pain. He's been taking morphine but that makes him sick. My daughter takes care of him 24/7, and they have a 6-month old baby.

I don't know anything about the availability of stuff like this, but I have no problem buying from Canada or China if necessary. It's ok to email me if you need to. Any help sincerely appreciated. We're in the US, but we do have a Toronto mailing address.

please don't get that route
most RC type opiates are either toxic or really severely tolerance prone which is a huge problem
they're also prone to becoming illegal or for other reasons disappearing
leading to a downward treadmill of worse and lower quality shit being brought to market
sorry for your predicament but this isn't the route you want to take
honestly IMO heroin would be preferable if you must do something other than legitimate prescription at least relative to random online chemicals

Ive been out of the game for a while now and live a about 1.5 hours outside Toronto now. Last weekend I went down to the Toronto to try cold cop as I have lost contact with all my old guys. I went down to Gerrard and Sherbourne dressed down and tried to be easily aproachable I gave out a few smokes to a few different bumbs and after about 20 minutes I found some crack but I only fuck with opiates now so my search was futile. I am going to go down to the city next weekend and try cold cop. I can get perk 5s locally but they do not really do anything for me. Am I shit outa luck is cold copping dope/pills hard in Toronto?

You're from Ontario I bet, right? The damage the ex female prime minister of Ontario brought "to protect the childdrruuun" and nag and make a big splash about oxycontin...I mostly hear from people in Ontario about doctors who are now very strict, irrationally too, Percocet is never scripted anymore here, if they think you need 5mg oxycodone, they'll script you 5mg OxyIR/Supeudol. Percocet and Percodan are being forgotten and I wouldn't be surprised if they disappear altogether in this province (Qc).

She did not win though, as much as she screamed about Oxycontin, generic Oxycontin (Oxycodone-CR) is being used more and more, and I've seen people in this thread from Ontario saying they bought some, not were prescribed some, but it's getting sold somehow. The best reason you would tell the doctor you want the generic because OxyNeo isn't even paid for by provincial medicine insurance, which about half the population uses here, some jobs do not offer any medical plan so that happens a lot. Generic Oxycodone-CR is about 40% less expensive. And it starts to show when you would need 40's, 60's or 80's, a script of 80mg OxyNeo is very expensive, hell just the 60's a family member is getting is pretty damn expensive. Sure 10mg OxyNeo is not expensive but also not very useful except for children with cancer...not to mention the 5's...

You'll have to just ask for a pain clinic referral and forget about regular GP's, it seems to me.

It pains me to see some people being treated so unfairly when a hell lot of people are treated fairly, but those people are much less likely to post somewhere on the internet about it.

Like me, I consider myself incredibly lucky, with my signed by my ORT clinic favourite doctor who has seen all the proofs (2 MRI's, 3 x-ray's 2 CT's from different periods) and actually spoke with my neurologist about the secondary problem caused by my accidental mosh pit injury to my TMJ facial articulation, where bone fragments slit some of the myeline or however it is spelled in english, the protective sheet over the nerves, the nerves just next to that very complicated area of the human body. He's written me a referral for the Pain Clinic, where he also is part of the team there, the guy most work a hell lot, I know he's a GP, unfortunately not mine, mine is pretty good, but nowhere as good as this guy whom I can discuss linux, networking, games, he completely understands what my job is and how it can be done from home easily. When I get to 2mg of suboxone, I'll go inpatient at the ORT clinic, until I get in full blown withdrawals, so unfortunately it will likely be a 6 day thing like when I went to the ORT clinic in the first place...(a major error, but I could not know in advance all the side effects methadone (at doses for ORT) would cause me and how suboxone, being less problematic, is still messing up with my hormones, but at least it's not making me 10 pounds fatter every month. I discussed that I wanted to be on Oxycodone-CR 60mg, that before ORT, I only needed a 20mg OxyIR or two, or a 40-60mg oxycontin that I would not chew (I didn't mention that when all I could get was 10mg Oxycontins, I did chew them to break the "contin" from them because it is irrelevant when I said that a OxyIR/Supeudol 20mg was well enough for me, oxycontins being preferable so I only really needed one 60, or 3 20's to be good all day. He totally understood when I said I want the generics by APO, Teva, Riva, PMS, Sandoz or Cobalt...whatever it didn't matter, what mattered is that OxyNeos (the canadian OP's) which are shit, for most people, chronic pain patients/cancer patients or recreational users, eating a 60 OxyNeo once before ORT barely did anything. But it all came down to the price, he knows I'm middle class and life is getting difficult for middle-class people who live alone nowadays, Canada is likely the less affected by the global recession, and we actually have growth still here, not a huge growth, but as good as you can expect when you understand that infinite growth is impossible and the universe expanding is a totally different thing.

Generic APO-Oxycodone-CR 60mg for a month, 30 pills, is about 40% less expensive than the OxyNeos, and if you don't have a private insurance from work (the only way one can have private insurance for medication or even private clinics, which used to be illegal, but now every town of 50 000 or so at least has one private clinic, where doctors keep the patients in their office for 1 hour appointments, not 15-20 minute and come back for your other issues, I'm paid by the visit! (of course they don't say it like that, but it's not the fault of the single-payer system, it's the fault of how succeeding governments always change things even for the worse because present policies are from the previous party in power, and you have to be opposed to how they did things. It wasn't always this way, but the provincial Liberal Party in Quebec is a right wing party...Quebec did not have a right-wing party since the late 60's, Liberals were left/centre-left and the PQ when it was formed and won by a landslide in 1976, when secession was approved by close to 80% of the population, and everyone in the PQ used to be in the Liberal Party...for 30 years the only thing that differentiated them was that the Liberal Party favoured making provinces even stronger, like all other provinces ask for, as this is a Confederation, not a Federation, and the Federal intervenes in things that do not regard them, especially in the money area.

I'm going to close this off by saying, when I got on Suboxone, the doctor who supervised my methadone cut-off and the suboxone induction told me to say I am on Suboxone if I get hurt badly or have some kind of need for painkilling that NSAIDs alone will not help, to tell the doctor who I see, and that I would be given Abstral, which are Fentanyl sublingual pills, that go from 80ug to 800ug). In the 3 years I've been on Suboxone, it happened twice where I needed something, I've had to call the ORT clinic talk to one of the nurse, and since I am a perfect patient who never caused them any problems and I definitely wanted to stop injecting then, and also it was ruining me financially, fucking hydromorphone opi-crack...I only a few times used when I was on methadone...did not take my dose in the morning and call my pharmie guy and got some Dilaudid because I missed the rush, but since i'm on suboxone, I got this stash of opioid pills and I don't even bother, they were useless to me for a long time when I was at 12 and 10mg a day. Now that I'm at 8mg a day, I often just take 4mg....and I was able to get high yesterday with 3 MS IR 30's very-well filtered, I was also in pain, my pain issue shows up now at 8mg a day max, so I only had 4mg 2 days ago and I'm using some of my stash. But unfortunately that's short term and I know I am not feeling the things perfectly 100%.

I lost my train of thought, but my ORT doc who filled that referral to the pain clinic, where he also works, and thought that it was just fine for me to get generic oxycontin at 60mg because the OxyNeo is very expensive, especially when it comes to the 40's and over.

I've proven myself to an ORT clinic by always being clean (they don't give a shit about weed, and anyway these days I only smoke weed or hash randomly once every couple months, and just one tiny bowl, I realize that it was so useless for us to continue smoking joints and any other methods of consuming weed so it hits you harder...there is only high quality weed here and it's the cheapest place in the world too, priceofweed.com with that map of the US and Canada, with stats per state or provinces shows it to be true (what I'm saying). I realize that I only need to smoke a small pipe hit and I'll be good with practically all weed, botanists invented those strains so people smoke less material possible for a high. People who get that reverse tolerance and anxiety, anxiety stronger than a bad LSD trip, for a couple hours because of how strong the weed and hash is here and also in some US states are just consuming too much. Weed will help some people for some types of pain, mostly nerve pain and painful spasms caused by some specific diseases, but I think they should script Sativex to those people a lot more, with it's perfect THC/CBD ratio and single inhalation of that vapour. That or quality vaporizers. It's not useful for anyone with anxiety issues, often, anyway, with the kind of stuff that is available the most here, which is highly sativa hybrids, like say 80% sativa-20% indica...that kind of weed, M-39, which is the most common "dank" we have here is northern lights crossed with skunk #1. It's heavily psychedelic, as in, if you had psychedelics in the past, you'll find yourself in a similar head space, flashbacks I guess. I know that I started to have to take benzos when I saw a neurologist, for what I suspected was HPPD, he did not judge me, my neurologist is very old and since there is only 2 others in this city, he's going to work until he dies, he told me so lol. So he scripted me Rivotril (clonazepam) 0.5mg twice a day and it did cure my HPPD about 3 months in, but he scripted it to me for a year worth of refills. Because I told him I was close to doing something stupid because of all the headaches that migraine pills like Relpax, Maxalt etc. did not help, the triptans that is, they were tension headaches + the HPPD, when I told him that the only thing that worked for the very strange headaches I had was Fiorinal with Codeine, Fiorinal C 1/2 (the 30mg ones of codeine, once I was scripted the C 1/4, and I might as well just have had been scripted regular Fiorinal), he figured the butalbital helped me due to the muscle relaxant effects, he did not script me Fiorinal C 1/2 again, but that was okay, I had the 0.5mg bid script from a neurologist who actually did cure me of a neurological problem.

All this injustice I read about...some people do not help themselves or if they have a kind of unsophisticated speech/vocabulary, it will not help themselves, my doctors know of my education and almost consider me a peer. I've surprised many nurses and doctors with the knowledge I have. It's helped me most of the time, a few times it didn't change anything but it's a good thing that like, I'm a proud and never will be different metalhead/hardcore punk type of person, but I do have Walter White-ish plain clothing just for doctor visits, so judgmental thinking according to looks doesn't exist for me. I always go there shaved, clean, and I keep my hair very short, despite having Cobain-length hair until I was about 30, but after that I noticed how that judgmental society looks me in the eyes when speaking.

I went off track a lot in this post, jumping around, because I'm outraged about problems similar to satori here.