• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

can you walk on shrooms or acid

It really depends on how hard im tripping.
There are times where the peak is so intense all i can do is lay down and stare at the wall.

But if the dose is right walking is no problem.

Now talking is a whole other issue with me. i tend to get very introverted while tripping, at least untill after the peak is done (at which point i probably drink mad beer and smoke alot of weed and socialize with ease). But usually im quiet till the peak is done, maybe whisper a few things to Karma if necessary, but generally just focused internally.

Haha 1-on-1 human interaction is just tooooo intense, man. Complete with eye contact and body language subtleties (that I completely misread due to my mental state), its just about the only thing that can really freak me out while tripping. People are just way intense things that emanate a lot of energy...can make for some interesting situations while tripping. :)

I want to rave on acid, or even better candyflip....

But i was on shrooms at the last one i went to, i cant say that i didn't enjoy it but i prefer MDMA for raving. I can imagine a hippieflip would be fun. On shrooms i like to just sit down and trip, LSD makes me want to move around...

The one thing that i did enjoy about shrooms at a rave was the complete sensory overload, its not for someone unprepared for it like my friend was that night but he didn't freak out too bad... Raves can do some funny crazy things to people, my friend is a pretty straight edge kid and mormon... within 5 minutes of getting there he had eaten a mushroom chocolate, even after i advised him to just do some molly. I dont think he fully grasped what he was going to be feeling, a rave is not a good setting for a first psychedelic. But through the night he ended up dancing, drinking quite a bit of vodka, taking a hit of nitrous, and smoking more weed in one night than he had in his life...

I consider myself to handle psychs well and that night was one continuous sensory overload.... But i enjoyed it, too much for your eyes to take in, bass so loud you can feel it on every inch of your body, so loud you cant hear anything but the music....

I would never ever trip on shrooms at a rave. Its totally uncomfortable. If u made me eat 5g and go into a nightclub id just run out. I cant handle all the people, i hear noises coming from 100 places at a time and the lights are just way to annoying for me lol

Shrooms is a natural drug and when ur on it ur not supposed to be anywhere else other than nature. Even a car freaks me out i donno why. Is it just me or does someone else freak out to?

Walking is fairly easy for me.

It's coming up with something intelligent to say back to non-trippers when they ask you questions that you gotta be worried about.

I've always found it hard to walk on acid...although everytime I get up to walk the walls or trees just breathe like crazy and I don't think its that I can't walk, its that I don't know where or how to walk...

I would never ever trip on shrooms at a rave. Its totally uncomfortable. If u made me eat 5g and go into a nightclub id just run out. I cant handle all the people, i hear noises coming from 100 places at a time and the lights are just way to annoying for me lol

Shrooms is a natural drug and when ur on it ur not supposed to be anywhere else other than nature. Even a car freaks me out i donno why. Is it just me or does someone else freak out to?

5g would be a crazy dose for any crazy place....

I was on about 2 grams. I would rather do mushrooms at a rave than at any other type of party. It is a crazy environment, loud music, bright lights, and lots of people. But the people at raves are what makes it tolerable.... I don't find a bunch of people rolling to be annoying they are all so nice, and i love the atmosphere of it all...

Car rides on psychs freak you out? I love being driven around on acid, roll the windows down and crank the music up...

Only time I ever take acid it didn't affect my co-ordination too much. There are times in a mushy trip where it definately makes your co-ordination significantly worse, I find generally this happens while you are still feeling disoriented and experiencing body load. Obviously the more intensely you trip the more it will affect this.

5g would be a crazy dose for any crazy place....

I was on about 2 grams. I would rather do mushrooms at a rave than at any other type of party. It is a crazy environment, loud music, bright lights, and lots of people. But the people at raves are what makes it tolerable.... I don't find a bunch of people rolling to be annoying they are all so nice, and i love the atmosphere of it all...

Car rides on psychs freak you out? I love being driven around on acid, roll the windows down and crank the music up...

I love people at raves, but if im on shrooms and see people i get paranoid. I dont know why tho, if i see a car coming i walk away from it. Does anyone else get this or is it just me?

Every time I take acid, me and a whoever im tripping with go to wal-mart..just because everything is so weird, cant ever say that I have experienced walking problems.

i don't think i have ever had problems walking from shrooms or acid... the first time i used acid i remember walking outside and feeling as if i was just a floating head but i still walked fine