View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

can you walk on shrooms or acid

drdremacdre

Bluelighter
ok when i get drunk, high, or rollin on ecstasy people could tell im high by the way i walk i keep losing my balance
do shrooms or acid effect your walking or coordination

Depending on your dose, you can have some difficulty walking due the amount of visual distortions and body load you're experiencing. It could cause for some balance issues because your sense of reality is all toss up

i was always okay walking after im peaking....during the first two hours i wouldnt like to cuz id prob feel nauseous more than worried about looking outwardly tripping, but in general ive never had a problem walking on either.

Like i said, it all depends on how you handle the shrooms or the acid.. I've had some trouble walking straight on acid, but there have been sometime I wouldn't.

Ive never had any severe issues with coordination...

im normally just really scatter brained...

I've never found LSD has made walking difficult at all- though the "where" of my walking may be quite dfficult to register at times. Mushrooms can make me slightly dizzy, and that translates into wonky feet. I also find DPT gives me major motion-weirdness.

Now ketamine, on the other hand- hmm, walking on that is quite the experience.....:)

I have to disagree. I once ate 4g of shrooms and had to sit down cos i couldnt walk. I tried to get up but the whole floor under me kept moving. I remember when i told my mate hey i have to sit down, i told him i dont know where i am right now and i need atleast 30mins. That was sum intense shit. I dont feel any body part whilst im high. I have never had any trouble walkin on 8-9 pills a night or anything else except for booze n shrooms. These 2 really mess with ur brains.

^Who are you disagreeing with, perchance? :)

swilow said:
Now ketamine, on the other hand- hmm, walking on that is quite the experience.....
took the words right out of my mouth. This is quite a challenge indeed.

Walking on acid is no problem for me, in fact when i sit down i get the urge to move frequently, sometimes even running/power walking without noticing it.

what can be done sober can be done on LSD.

Try to drive. I tried to ride my bicycle home, before that it took me 30 mins just to open my lock. After that i felt like superman on my bike and i put my arms out and i smashed into the gutter and my bike got a flat tire and the the thing that covers the wheel so mud doesnt come up broke lol

I arrived home and stood outside lookin at it in amazement. Alsmot talked outloud. Hey do i live here? it changed colors lol

fuck i was sooooo wasted still after 10 hours of shroom trippin lol

In general I find shroom affect my balance and coordination more than acid does. As many have suggested, LSD - at below epic dose - seems to improve coordination somewhat. I also find it much easier to act sober on acid if necessary. Not easy, easier. LSD (again, not at huge doses) is much clearer and more lucid than mushrooms. I can get a bit messy on mushies.

yeah I love to drop acid, and go for journeys. wandering the streets, shooting digital film, smoking weed and drinking, throwing up in the street, standing awestruck in the streetlights, alone in the universe of blinding lights beaming into your soul...

Telling the time and counting money- two things that are much harder. :)

I dunno about telling the time but applying what time ought to mean often seems difficult - as for money - smile happily & thrust some money toward the vendor - if it's short they'll let you know soon enough, then keep smiling at them for a little longer & generally any change you're due will magically appear ;) This method is not foolproof but usually does the trick for me.

I dunno about telling the time but applying what time ought to mean often seems difficult - as for money - smile happily & thrust some money toward the vendor - if it's short they'll let you know soon enough, then keep smiling at them for a little longer & generally any change you're due will magically appear ;) This method is not foolproof but usually does the trick for me.

lol so recognizable