• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can You Tell the Difference Between LSD and DOx Chemicals?

Only DOx I've taken is DOM. LSD is very unique - I have never had anything like it before.

LSD is the speediest psychedelic I've tried - I attribute this to its activity as a dopamine agonist. DOM is stimulating, but not as much. DOM is the most clear-headed and 'sober' psychedelic I've tried. I actually use it as a pre-workout 'supplement' sometimes, in 5-10mg doses.

If you end up wiping your bottom with your bare hand then it's probably LSD.
ROFL!

IME DOC the only DOx i tried as far as i know, is "bassically" an amphetamine version of 2C-C. i found my DOC experiences underwhelmineg on the psych side whereas i found LSD to be far less predictable and more psychadelic...

hence LSD depending on the set and setting could be passed off as an RC and vice versa to myself at least if i'm under the influence of other psychs beforehand i could be "fooled"..... relatively easily, from baseline i have noticed distinctions between the two chems....

I have yet to conciously take an LSD trip though that would be even a fraction equipotent to ie. 25xnbome;, 2Cx, 5-meo/aco-dmt, psylocin etc. i have taken and experienced.....
Would love to conciously take high dose LSD.... in the right set and setting obviously... ;)

Last edited:
I think if someone didn't have much experience with LSD and was given a DOX, they might not think it was anything else. But when you are experienced with both, you can tell the difference easily. I've done DOC more than any other psychedelic, and to me it feels much different than LSD. There are similarities but there are almost more differences than similarities. DOC to me feels like some sort of offspring of LSD and mescaline but closer to mescaline in feeling. It has more bodyload. The comeup of LSD for me is effortless, it just happens and never feels awkward or anything. DOC often feels intense and awkward on the come-up. The visuals are quite different too, DOC makes everything almost seem like it's covered in psychedelic goo, and with enough of a dose that goo contains psychedelic patterns. LSD's visuals are much more organic and just plain different. DOC feels like a phenethylamine and LSD feels like an ergoloid.

Well first of all DOC is very bitter where as lsd is not also a lsd trip is around 5-6 hours where as just 1mg can last a fucking long ass time I experianced a 22 hour trip before I passedout.