• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can You Smoke Xanax On Tin Foil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lungs hurt a little bit just reading this
lol that's good! Why the fuck do all these people want to smoke or plug pills. Either eat them or shoot them! Just kidding shooting them is bad to and for xannys it's pretty much worthless, though I know a few that would beg to differ!

lol that's good! Why the fuck do all these people want to smoke or plug pills. Either eat them or shoot them! Just kidding shooting them is bad to and for xannys it's pretty much worthless, though I know a few that would beg to differ!

Tomorrow's thread: "can i get high by pouring codeine cough syrup in my belly button?"

Or-- "if I stick my suboxone in my ear will it hit my brain faster?"

*shakes head with a sigh*

nobody even answered his question??? but I can say that you can smoke them the same as oxys, I have no idea if you can with a bic lighter but I've sat on my bed with a torch and flat sheet of foil and smoked a Xanax ladder, honestly it's not something I would recommend only because it doesn't work as well as swallowing it and it's super bad for you, but I'm a dumb teen and like to smoke pills (seroquel being one of my favorites) and it works but again, I used a torch

We did answer the question, man. Yes the old school oxys are smokable but we are talking about xanax and smoking pills is terrible for you. I understand that the ROA can be just as fun/addictive as the substance itself but 99% of the time, smoking pills is a waste. Eat it or put it under your tongue, and enjoy the waves of anxiety relief :)

Tomorrow's thread: "can i get high by pouring codeine cough syrup in my belly button?"

Or-- "if I stick my suboxone in my ear will it hit my brain faster?"

*shakes head with a sigh*

Yeah, people ask silly questions quite a bit. But at least they ask so someone can tell them, and this one isn't as bad as "can I drink nail polish remover?" or "I lathered my nostrils with listerine and then snorted xanax"
True stories. lol

Yeah, people ask silly questions quite a bit. But at least they ask so someone can tell them, and this one isn't as bad as "can I drink nail polish remover?" or "I lathered my nostrils with listerine and then snorted xanax"
True stories. lol
Wait a minute,you can't drink nail polish remover? How about plugging it?

I used to smoke temazepam (gelcaps), it works but I can't imagine anything worse for your lungs , do an ethanol extraction.

If you can extract the xanax from the binders then yes you can better still buy pure xanax, from (not allowed to say where from) the dark web is your friend. Then chase tinny amounts on foil the high is instant and I love it!

Wow, resurrected thread, but I'll play.

I've personally had great success smoking/vaping pure alprazolam powder off of tin foil. I wouldn't do it with the pills tho...which seems to be the general agreement on this thread so I'm sure a mod can close it now

I am prescribed the lowest milligram of Xanax you can be prescribed. Don't remember the number just know it's the very lowest prescribed milligram. Can You smoke the lowest milligram on tin foil and get high? And if you can how do you? Is it like oxy? I either smoke a whole pill of oxy or a pill crushed up. Do you melt it and then begin inhaling, or start inhaling right away? All advice and tips are GREATLY appreciated! Thank you. :)

Dumbest goddamn thing ive ever read on here. And that's saying a lot, because ive seen everything short of dip shit talking about injecting gasoline.

Why the fuck would you want to use any benzo any other way than swallowing. Benzos don't even work that way, and even if they did, its not some big mega high. Don't get me wrong, I love benzos, but that's just fucking retarded. While youre at it, why don't you take a shit in a bag and huff if you retarded dip shit.

I could see alp being in a vape pen solution to puff on top prevent panic attacks. I also see 10 day blackouts ....

Try it then say its dumb.. I get it for 80 quid a g so its very cheap per dose especially if you dilute it with lactose or manitol. I tend to mix it 5mg xanax in every 100mg of manitol then smoke it on foil even if I loose half of it I'm still only payimg 40p for 100mg

yeah this is a very stupid idea to smoke pills, especially the lowest mg ones. If anyone considers this that just proves beyond a reasonable doubt that they have serious addiction issues

Roxies can be smoked pretty nicely on tinfoil but nothing compares to the old OG OC Oxycontin.

Am I the only person on this thing that's heard of let alone tried perfectly smokable xanax powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.