• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can You Smoke Xanax On Tin Foil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
I am prescribed the lowest milligram of Xanax you can be prescribed. Don't remember the number just know it's the very lowest prescribed milligram. Can You smoke the lowest milligram on tin foil and get high? And if you can how do you? Is it like oxy? I either smoke a whole pill of oxy or a pill crushed up. Do you melt it and then begin inhaling, or start inhaling right away? All advice and tips are GREATLY appreciated! Thank you. :)

Hello there, xanax is not a psychedelic drug so I have moved this to "Other Drugs"

You're not going to get a higher bioavailability than eating it. Benzos have very high oral BA. As someone said, just eat it

And on a side note--why are you smoking oxy? Eat that or snort it. Smoking it makes you lose most of the drug compared to oral or insufflated. Not to mention what you're doing to your lungs smoking those great pill binders...

I look at smoking oxy as more of a hobby than a habit. Don't smoke your xanax just eat them. If you have anxiety the only "high" you are going to get is a relief from your symptoms. Don't try to get high on xanax. The line between feeling alright and blacking out is so incredibly thin that it is dangerous to risk it.

This would be a waste. Just eat it, smoking pills isn't an efficient way to take them. Even snorting it would work better than this.

If you dont know even the strength, you probably should consider not smoking it regardless if it was even feasible. Which it isnt.

I really hope OP didn't smoke the xanax..

By the way, snorting is also pretty inefficient. All you get out of it is the drip while the rest sits in your nose. Unless you want to eat boogers just take the Xanax orally or sublingually (under the tongue) which works the best IME

I really hope OP didn't smoke the xanax..

By the way, snorting is also pretty inefficient. All you get out of it is the drip while the rest sits in your nose. Unless you want to eat boogers just take the Xanax orally or sublingually (under the tongue) which works the best IME
I'm sure a xannax drip would be fucking nasty!

The drip is comparable to the grim reaper blowing a death load into your sinuses and down your throat. Blah! I've seen people eat boogers because they had drugs in them.

The drip is comparable to the grim reaper blowing a death load into your sinuses and down your throat. Blah! I've seen people eat boogers because they had drugs in them.
Hell I've seen people eat boogers just because they like to eat boogers!

No, smoking any pill is NOT a waste. The old school 'OC' OxyContin was VERY popular and produced an intense rush and a great high. They smoked just as good if not better than black tar H (I liked smoking OC's more than black tar H).
Now, the new version of OxyContin 'OP's' are a waste and DON'T work. They changed the formulation for 3 reasons, So addicts can't inject, smoke, or snort the drug.
The 2 most popular ROA of the old school 'OC' was IV and Smoking. They produced a great rush and high.

But, as for benzos, don't even try. It's a HUGE waste.

nobody even answered his question??? but I can say that you can smoke them the same as oxys, I have no idea if you can with a bic lighter but I've sat on my bed with a torch and flat sheet of foil and smoked a Xanax ladder, honestly it's not something I would recommend only because it doesn't work as well as swallowing it and it's super bad for you, but I'm a dumb teen and like to smoke pills (seroquel being one of my favorites) and it works but again, I used a torch

You probably can but it's much more effective to just take them orally, and they're not designed to be smoked/freebased.

I have never used benzos recreationally.

No you can't, and a mod ought to know that.it wouldn't be effective at all. Its ridiculous someone even asked this, like others said just eat it or sublingual.

No you can't, and a mod ought to know that.it wouldn't be effective at all. Its ridiculous someone even asked this, like others said just eat it or sublingual.

The mods don't get paid they aren't pros they are volunteers! He even stated he doesn't use them recreationally he just stated you probably can.

The mods don't get paid they aren't pros they are volunteers! He even stated he doesn't use them recreationally he just stated you probably can.
I understand they aren't professionals and are volunteers but this is pretty basic stuff to anyone with at least some drug knowledge let alone someone who's been chosen to run a board on harm reduction in a drug forum. I'm just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.