View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

can you smoke DMT out of a vaporizer

Is this good for DMT?

2003%20Eagle%20Bill%20Shake%20n%20Vape.jpg

You see, chemicals exist in different phases: solid, liquid, gas (also plasma but let's not go into that). It is relatively unusual for a solid such as DMT crystal, powder or wax to turn into gas/vapor without passing the liquid stage first. And that is indeed what happens: first it melts, then it evaporates. If you apply a lot of heat, it passes very quickly through liquid into vapor and it might hardly seem like there is a liquid stage at all (apart from the tell that you can lose DMT by it seeping through the mesh in the liquid molten stage). If you apply even more heat, there is pyrolysis: it burns. Instead of simply changing phase, there are actual chemical reactions that change the DMT into other nasty acrid chemicals that are obnoxious to inhale and that are mostly not expected to be psychedelic, not being DMT. If you apply very gentle heat by a) heating from the outside lateral side of the bong cone, b) keeping it at a distance and only very slowly bringing it closer to the prepared DMT hit, then you can melt it with minimal evaporation. (There is not enough energy added - i.e. rise in temperature from the gentle heating - to allow transition into vapor/gas but there is just enough to allow transition into the liquid phase. And yes it is true that it is best to first melt DMT onto the surface of the choreboy metal to ensure maximum benefit (I explained before how/why we benefit). So long story short: yes you basically had it right with the 'applying heat from underneath'.
Ah I see, I understand a lot more now. The part I was unclear on was I thought it released vapors when it was melting, although now i see that it is not the case. Could the loading of DMT also work from outside of the bong/machine by holding the chore boy in some pliers and then slowly melting the DMT on, allowing for you to load a few in advance? Is anybody away of any videos (or possible make one?) that shows the melting of the DMT on to the chore boy? I understand how it works, but would much prefer a video to solidify my understanding, before going at it IRL! How do you hold the flame under the chore boy for roughly? Do you use a normal bic lighter or a torch for melting the DMT? What do you do if some drips down on to the paper or whatever is underneath, simply wait and let it dry then scrape it off?

Also, for some reason, my posts contain no formatting such as new paragraphs?

I had dmt with a little bit of weed on the heating platform in order not to burn it.
We used the arizer solo, level 6 which says it is around 200-220C depending on the
serial # of the device.

It worked fine even thou Solipsis said between 60- 90C. I had it much higher as
you recommended so I will go down to level 5 now after reading this, thanks for
sharing any other suggestions?!

This is where I got the numbers from maybe it helps you;
http://www.reddit.com/r/arizer/comments/ry2ll/arizer_solo_temperature_guide/

I have successfully vaporized 5-MeO-DMT freebase with a volcano vaporizer (10-15 mg). This was my first time with this wounderful compound, and I was shot directly into the void aka the bright white light, If you know what I'm talking - pure bliss...! <3