• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can you save the rest of a joint for later?

Actuaĺly a pot group did a study and found after a joint goes out its smoke had a 50 percent increase in toxic and cancer causing antigens due to the weed being soaked in gas from a lighter then whn it dries up the dried gas is smoked along with the weed

Also to note jet lighters and heat rods are even more toxic to the body but especially the brain.

(Http//:bbcgk/588;^studywhatstufftoxin/article/readiok/.co.uk)

Gee, that sounds like a load of crap.
If that were true, assuming the lighter gas is butane, there should be people dropping like flies from smoking BHO.
Dried gas? gasoline? or butane?
"Dried" butane is know by another name...it's called NOTHING.

Actuaĺly a pot group did a study and found after a joint goes out its smoke had a 50 percent increase in toxic and cancer causing antigens due to the weed being soaked in gas from a lighter then whn it dries up the dried gas is smoked along with the weed

Also to note jet lighters and heat rods are even more toxic to the body but especially the brain.

(Http//:bbcgk/588;^studywhatstufftoxin/article/readiok/.co.uk)

Source: this guy's ass...

By all means keep smoking yourselves to an early grave my friend who used to work in a & e with me was one who helped with the study he said the deseased victims where gas was involved had lungs with lots of tiny holes in they resembled mishaped sponges

All i know is i wont be doing it sorry fir trying to warn everyone else of the dangers