• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can you save the rest of a joint for later?

BestBud26

Greenlighter
I've got a joint full of haze weed ready to smoke, and i'm going to smoke it by myself. However a few drags is enough to get me trippin balls, so I probably won't get through it all because it's so powerful. I'm pretty sure you can, but can you put it out and save the rest of it and smoke it again the next day until it's all gone.You can do this right so that none of it is wasted? Thanks for replies

what would make you think you couldn't?

alasdair

Yes, yes you can. I sometimes find the remnants of a joint in my ashtray (I can tell the difference because instead of there being a filter at the end, there's a piece of cardboard rolled up to the size of a filter to make the joint easier to smoke) and I say "hooray", because as I am a very occasional smoker, even a couple of puffs of said joint will get me stoned.

Peace :)

No you can't, if you put it out and wait till later the weed demon fairy comes and sticks a pipe up your bunghole so you have to smoke it all dude !!

Yeah you can but it won't taste as nice. But other than that, It's what I've been doing all of my smoking life! :)

Yeah you can but it won't taste as nice. But other than that, It's what I've been doing all of my smoking life! :)

In my experience, it shouldn't taste bad unless you're recycling your roaches over and over again. It's a rare occasion that I could smoke a whole joint by myself without putting it out and coming back to it later unless it's shitty weed. (moving to Cannabis Discussion)

I've never recycled roaches. It does end up like that though. Possibly because I don't smoke for long. I light it and put it out multiple times before it's gone.

Sounds like how you put said joint out( clean ashtray, slowly, how packed). Yea, just pinch that thing out.

To be honest, I'm fine with it. Being doing the same thing for years. I suppose all smokers have their idiosyncrasies when it comes to handling a spliff or pipe.

Saving the joint is usually what I do. I can make a joint last a long time. Smoking a whole one in a single sitting is kind of a waste especially if it's good weed.

Yeah I rarely smoke a whole joint to myself. I 1 paper can last 4 sessions.

It tastes better later if you cut off the burned part at the end with a scissor so it's green (or mostly green).

It will be ok, I do this all the time. Granted it doesn't taste as nice but it is easier to light up and will get you just as stoned. I am unaware
of your living situation but if you live with someone/people who aren't ok with it, I recommend finding a place to put the partially
smoked joint because it can emit a really strong smell.

Hello,

of course you can :D Like other users already posted: it smells a bit weird, but this is the only negative thing I can remember.

Have fun :)

JoEhJoEh

Actuaĺly a pot group did a study and found after a joint goes out its smoke had a 50 percent increase in toxic and cancer causing antigens due to the weed being soaked in gas from a lighter then whn it dries up the dried gas is smoked along with the weed

Also to note jet lighters and heat rods are even more toxic to the body but especially the brain.

(Http//:bbcgk/588;^studywhatstufftoxin/article/readiok/.co.uk)